***Penn Class of 2012***

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I received the mailing about two weeks ago...if I remember correctly, it just described how to set up your Pennkey.

Members don't see this ad.

Did anyone get the mailing they emailed us about with the PennKey etc? I only got the campus express brochure which says I should have gotten a previous mailing with my pennkey info and I should contact them if I didn't get it yet...

If someone did get the first mailing, what was in it? PennKey...?? Any other info or things to do?

If you haven't gotten your penn key, you should probably write them about it. It's basically your "login" or school ID. It lets you login to all of the secure school sites (like the fin. aid/payment sites, immunizations forms, etc) and lets you set up an email and get your Penn card made etc. It seems kinda important.

I'm currently in Beijing..really hoping nothing direly important comes in the mail, since I won't be there to get it...

Do any current female students have any advice on what size white coat to order? I was told that it could be a little boxy/big if you measure going strictly with your measured bust size.