Peace Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

data

1K Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have noticed a lot of you guys attack people deliberatly and we do not need that here. So I have made this thread so people can apologize here. Rather than holding the pain within and hurting yourself. you can ask or be the first to apologize in here. This will be your box. what is said here stays here.

Members don't see this ad.

data said:
I have noticed a lot of you guys attack people deliberatly and we do not need that here. So I have made this thread so people can apologize here. Rather than holding the pain within and hurting yourself. you can ask or be the first to apologize in here. This will be your box. what is said here stays here.
Data...."THE PEACE-MAKER"..... :thumbup:

lol data there are trolls / *****s in every forum cant help it....

somehow its a lot easier to insult people when your behind a screen :p

Members don't see this ad :)
someone call back Pakorah-
She should post here!

DrGarfield said:
She should post here!

okay what you just said totally defeated the purpose. don't mention "names".. just let em be and if they really want to apologize they'll do it. if not.. then fine. they're just wasting their energy by getting mad anyway.

true!quite true!i agree to it!
saffronrain said:
okay what you just said totally defeated the purpose. don't mention "names".. just let em be and if they really want to apologize they'll do it. if not.. then fine. they're just wasting their energy by getting mad anyway.

saffronrain said:

oh, is it supposed to be like they show the confession boxes of church in the movies? okey! :p

DrGarfield said:
oh, is it supposed to be like they show the confession boxes of church in the movies? okey! :p

haha basically!

DrGarfield said:
She should post here!
You are the one mistaken about your so called peace keeping force. Can't even defeat any rebels.

^^^^^^^^^

I TOLD you!!!! :D :laugh: