Blue Jays Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
so dateshwar.... lets hear ur long list of things u r passionate abt......!we r all ears! ;)
data said:
I have passion for a lot of things.

Members don't see this ad.

prady said:
so dateshwar.... lets hear ur long list of things u r passionate abt......!we r all ears! ;)
Datashwar is passionate about TNG.

blue jays lost and now yankees are now 2nd in al east. :mad:

Members don't see this ad :)
4-0 the doc was delivered the twins today. OH BOY DID HE DELIVER...BOOYAH.

data said:
4-0 the doc was delivered the twins today. OH BOY DID HE DELIVER...BOOYAH.
The Doc can cure all pains and sorrows.

he's a gyno he only delivers perfection...no cure...lol.

"If you could take a point off, if they had negative one and we were at zero, we probably would have beaten him," Mays said. "That's the only way it could have happened. The way he threw the ball today, it was something special."

Man baseball players really say dumb stuff don't they. Well u boy phelps was about to finish his physics degree but desided to pursue baseball. The rest of them are just really dumb. :thumbdown:

data said:
he's a gyno he only delivers perfection...no cure...lol.

"If you could take a point off, if they had negative one and we were at zero, we probably would have beaten him," Mays said. "That's the only way it could have happened. The way he threw the ball today, it was something special."

Man baseball players really say dumb stuff don't they. Well u boy phelps was about to finish his physics degree but desided to pursue baseball. The rest of them are just really dumb. :thumbdown:
Thats why I got upset at the Jays. Always looking for a quick fix. Never standing by their players. Phelps really should have been given more attention before being traded outta of TO.

sunny123 said:
Thats why I got upset at the Jays. Always looking for a quick fix. Never standing by their players. Phelps really should have been given more attention before being traded outta of TO.
phelps sucks...he never lived to his expectations. And look at him now still a bumb. Just wait till aaron hill/ russ adams is on the team for good then all the SCAB players can leave.

sunny123 said:
Oh I meant he enjoyed the show: Star trek The Next Generation :D
I thought he was being sarcastic.

sunny123 said:
I think he was serious. :)
Naw you think everyone is serious..this is prady...does he look serious to you?

BTW RUSS ADAMS 4th homer today...can u believe this how many games has he played 10?

Members don't see this ad :)
data said:

BTW RUSS ADAMS 4th homer today...can u believe this how many games has he played 10?
True, apart from that one pic he posted of himself, pradyji is very unserious. :D

sunny123 said:
True, apart from that one pic he posted of himself, pradyji is very unserious. :D
a Perfect android....but i would bet on a jedi knight.

data said:
a Perfect android....but i would bet on a jedi knight.
Jedi knights get slaughtered in episode 3, not worth it if you only live for half of a hexology.

Androids can be replicated.

sunny123 said:
Jedi knights get slaughtered in episode 3, not worth it if you only live for half of a hexology.

Androids can be replicated.
You are giving up emotions....man I'd rather be tempted to the dark side. AND I KNOW PRADY WOULD.

data said:
You are giving up emotions....man I'd rather be tempted to the dark side. AND I KNOW PRADY WOULD.
the dark side will lead you towards a disfigured face, burnt body, and needing the use of a ventilator and other mechanical body pieces which would require a lot of maintenance.

Androids are mass produced, and therefore you always got a spare part lying around.

sunny123 said:
the dark side will lead you towards a disfigured face, burnt body, and needing the use of a ventilator and other mechanical body pieces which would require a lot of maintenance.

Androids are mass produced, and therefore you always got a spare part lying around.
DARK SIDE you can heal people........who cares if you look like a mummy. Prady wants to heal people and the dark side is the way to go.

data said:
DARK SIDE you can heal people........who cares if you look like a mummy. Prady wants to heal people and the dark side is the way to go.
Thats one big fat lie! The dark side promised to heal people but in the end, it was a big phat phony promise. DOn't delude yourself my young padawan, as you have much to learn in these sacred arts. I must say that I now have severe reservations of fully disclosing said arts to someone who is a the brink of disaster.

sunny123 said:
Thats one big fat lie! The dark side promised to heal people but in the end, it was a big phat phony promise. DOn't delude yourself my young padawan, as you have much to learn in these sacred arts. I must say that I now have severe reservations of fully disclosing said arts to someone who is a the brink of disaster.
WTF you talking about? man watch when the deathstar 2 comes around we're going to kill that little sick kid luke who is in love with his sister. THE DARK SIDE WILL PREVAIL. :mad:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: u read me well,dude!
data said:

prady said:
:) ki sunny bhai aapni ki aamake ekhono bujhte paarlen naa? :laugh:
Amito aapnake nischoi chinte perechi. Utpal Dutta, na ki? :D

prady said:
ki sunny,mood kharap naki?ki holo?
Na na, sharom kitchu hoini... Kintu ami ektu basto (ektukhani research korcchi akhon). Porey kotha habey.

;)

prady said:
WhY NOT...huh? I know you did something bad...come out CONFESS! hurry up! you did it...now tell me you did it.

prady said:
ok tell me whatz the mistake?
YOU KNOW YOU YOU...jk relax

BLUEJAYS ARE TIED WITH BOSTON AND NEWYORK..aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

This has nothing to do with the bluejays but the adventure of our two heros continued today. It started with Sunny listening to some morning raga
sound.jpg

Then an Data had an
idea.gif
to play tennis in this 40degree weather. Everyone knows toronto's hot weather is just humid and finding a tennis court is like trying to find a nail in a stack of hay. So I took the subway to Sunny's neighborhood to help the environment.
bbhalo.jpg
Good boy!

When i came out of the subway i saw
alg_ssbois_clair.jpg
And the directions sunny gave me was "as soon as you get a subway look for the tim hortons and I'll be right next to that.
_764015_heartmassage300.jpg
After someone gave me CPR. I was on my journey into the deep hoods of mississauga. Then i met some nice looking canadian boys. I wanted to ask for direction.
Nashville%20Thugs.jpg
And they started to chase me and threatened to chase me down and F@%$# me you know where. So I jumped on the back of Bobs truck.
Dscf0099.jpg
who gave me a ride to sunny's house
075%20-%20Buckingham%20Palace%20-%20London,%20England.JPG
. And there was a butler who greeted me
404.jpg
Who said the funniest joke. "yo mamma so fat, when she jump for joy, she get stuck"
I didn't know what to do so i knocked him down with my tennis racket.
The end.
jezzy_jeff_fresh_prince.jpg

You forgot the part about us getting kicked outta the mall for taking pictures without the management's permission. And how I still took pictures while the security guard was yelling at us. :laugh:

yo boinger dude, we'll show you the shots so u can work your magic.

Oh and then we went to play tennis. we rallied for a bit then someone didn't stretch properly so we did what every american would do SUE!!!
will_jobling.jpg

Even though my friend sunny is a millionaire. We sued only for 5bucks for the gas ride home.

Then we took a break and ate a lot....good food from mammaji.

After this we went to the mall since
peeping-tom.med.jpg
Peeping tom wanted to add more to his "collection"
But the security guard kicked us out since he thought we were giong to pull and "ocean 11" or 12 or 13 or 1billion (forevery indian). He told us to go out a door which was locked...how can we get out of the mall if it is locked outside and inside. :laugh:

sunny123 said:
You forgot the part about us getting kicked outta the mall for taking pictures without the management's permission. And how I still took pictures while the security guard was yelling at us. :laugh:

yo boinger dude, we'll show you the shots so u can work your magic.
We should of taken a pic with our MARK II
31234171.eos1dmarkiiback.jpg
;) of him yelling at us and sue his @ss. :thumbup:

Oh and somewhere in our TORONTO SDNers MEETING we played sitar...my first time picking up and playing a sitar. I played "bhimpalasi" on my first try... :laugh: DAMN RIGHT SON!
Sitar5.JPG

Sunny is going to play in my wedding he's freaking awesome. When i mean awesome, this is what most would see if they saw him play.
sarasvati_sitar___baby_sitar.jpg

So you decided to call what you played Bhimpalasi huh? Ok, so my mom is played Bhimpalasi too ;) . :laugh:

BTW I kept getting cramps sitting in that nonsense crosslegged style. I must of dislocated my legs i swear i heard something pop. :scared:

sunny123 said:
So you decided to call what you played Bhimpalasi huh? Ok, so my mom is played Bhimpalasi too ;) . :laugh:
I thought she played Hemavati..with the sliding guitar :laugh:

data said:
BTW I kept getting cramps sitting in that nonsense crosslegged style. I must of dislocated my legs i swear i heard something pop. :scared:
Don't be dissin the pose!!! Saraswati will be angered!! :D

sunny123 said:
Don't be dissin the pose!!! Saraswati will be angered!! :D
btw i'm going to sign u up for national anthem in skydome next year. YOU WILL NEVER KNOW...i'll send your Mp3s to them. BOOOHYAH. Hopefully i'll get some free tickets.. :smuggrin:

data said:
btw i'm going to sign u up for national anthem in skydome next year. YOU WILL NEVER KNOW...i'll send your Mp3s to them. BOOOHYAH. Hopefully i'll get some free tickets.. :smuggrin:
People will be like "I didn't know you could play the anthem in Raag Canadiana?" heheh

sunny123 said:
People will be like "I didn't know you could play the anthem in Raag Canadiana?" heheh
yo man check this out..." oh cananadaahahahahahahhahahaaaaaaah" :laugh:

prady said:
i didn't think anyone would get that joke....at least someone has culture.