Blue Jays Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

data

1K Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
OMG WE BEAT THE CHAMPIONS AGAIN...."ITS A BIRD ITS A PLANE....no its really a bird ITS BLUE JAYS"

WE WON WE WON WE WON WE WON......

Members don't see this ad.

OMG AND WE ARE NOW IN 2nd place...who needs money who needs anything. SEE IT LIVE IT ON TSN. :D :rolleyes: :D :D :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

So who are the Blue Jays???

j/k :p

Members don't see this ad :)
rxgal8 said:
So who are the Blue Jays???

j/k :p

AH good question
Coach gibbons

Starting Pitchers
Roy Halladay
Ted Lilly
David Bush
Josh Towers
Chacin

Closer M. Batista

C G. Zaun/ Huckaby
1b Hinske
2b Orlando Hudson
SS Russ Adams/John mcdonald/ Arron Hill
3B Corey Koskie
DH Shea Hillenbrand

OF A. Rios/V. Wells/ F. Catalanotto/ R. Johnson/ G. Gross
Any other brillian questions?

data said:
AH good question
Coach gibbons

Starting Pitchers
Roy Halladay
Ted Lilly
David Bush
Josh Towers
Chacin

Closer M. Batista

C G. Zaun/ Huckaby
1b Hinske
2b Orlando Hudson
SS Russ Adams/John mcdonald/ Arron Hill
3B Corey Koskie
DH Shea Hillenbrand

OF A. Rios/V. Wells/ F. Catalanotto/ R. Johnson/ G. Gross
Any other brillian questions?
:sleep:

Sunny's fav. player
407860.jpg

Chacin...doesn't he look like a cartoon character? :laugh:
He's 4-3 with a 3.71 era

lol....ok this may sound dumb but we're talking about baseball right?

data said:
Sunny's fav. player
407860.jpg

Chacin...doesn't he look like a cartoon character? :laugh:
He's 4-3 with a 3.71 era
4'3" ????? :eek:

rxgal8 said:
lol....ok this may sound dumb but we're talking about baseball right?
"Hey CHICO ARE YOU TALKn' TO ME?"

ohudson1.jpg

data said:
no he won 4 games lost 3 games :mad:
Ohhhhh my bad :laugh:
good for him :rolleyes:

Members don't see this ad :)
We baseball players have our own religion where our gods live on home plate we thank him everytime we touch the plate. As shown in exhibit A
HUDSON.jpg

data said:
We baseball players have our own religion where our gods live on home plate we thank him everytime we touch the plate. As shown in exhibit A
HUDSON.jpg
:laugh:

rxgal8 said:
Ohhhhh my bad :laugh:
good for him :rolleyes:
Sometimes the satan will come and interupt our game. Pitches like this usually start wars.
c05al.jpg

data said:
really? rxgal is a guy? :laugh: :laugh: jks don't kick my @ss
grrr.....

(who said it now? :p )

WAR BETWEEN THE WORLDS
d-back%20fight.jpg

data said:
Sometimes the satan will come and interupt our game. Pitches like this usually start wars.
c05al.jpg
yes, god forbide that ever happens....all hell will break lose :scared: :p

jhd-mlb-bluejays.jpg

Old school logos....aaah brings back good old memories. THE NEW ERA HAS COME
9642504.jpg

TIME TO TAKE OVER THE WORLD AND SPRAY EVERYONE INTO BLUE.
ITS THE BLUE WAY OR THE HIGHWAY!

data said:
WAR BETWEEN THE WORLDS
d-back%20fight.jpg
and we're doomed...

wait...is that yellow thing the guy in black is holding...food? that's what all this is about?....geez....canadian baseball players :rolleyes:

data said:
jhd-mlb-bluejays.jpg

Old school logos....aaah brings back good old memories. THE NEW ERA HAS COME
9642504.jpg

TIME TO TAKE OVER THE WORLD AND SPRAY EVERYONE INTO BLUE.
ITS THE BLUE WAY OR THE HIGHWAY!
i like the new logo better :thumbup:

1-423.jpg

REAL MEN DOING WHAT IT TAKES TO WIN A WAR. GOD BLESS AMERICA. :laugh:

HEY YAR YOU CAN DO IT....

everett.jpg

There were bound to be casualties...its a war for christ sake.
baseball3.jpg

You think you got enough balls to play the game?
598.jpg

data said:
There were bound to be casualties...its a war for christ sake.
baseball3.jpg
:eek: ouch

data said:
You think you got enough balls to play the game?
598.jpg
me? balls? :laugh:

The reason why we are using bats in america to hit a ball.

first.jpg

A Scottish man was at a baseball game. It was the first time he had ever seen the sport so he sat quietly. The first batter approached the plate, took a few swings and then hit a double. Everyone was on their feet screaming "Run, run!"

This happened two more times, with a single and a triple. The Scottish man was now excited and ready to get into the game.

The next batter came up and four balls went by. The umpire called "walk" and the batter started on a slow trot to first. The Scotsman, extremely excited now, stood up and screamed, "R-R-Run ye ba$$tarrd, rrrun!"

Everyone around him started laughing so the Scotsman, extremely embarrassed, sat back down. The fan sitting next to the Scotsman noticed his embarrassment, so he leaned over and explained, "He can't run because he got four balls."

The Scotsman immediately stood up and screamed, "Walk with pride, man! Walk with pride!"

data said:
The reason why we are using bats in america to hit a ball.

first.jpg
those canadians stole our shoes....i swear...they did :p

data said:
A Scottish man was at a baseball game. It was the first time he had ever seen the sport so he sat quietly. The first batter approached the plate, took a few swings and then hit a double. Everyone was on their feet screaming "Run, run!"

This happened two more times, with a single and a triple. The Scottish man was now excited and ready to get into the game.

The next batter came up and four balls went by. The umpire called "walk" and the batter started on a slow trot to first. The Scotsman, extremely excited now, stood up and screamed, "R-R-Run ye ba$$tarrd, rrrun!"

Everyone around him started laughing so the Scotsman, extremely embarrassed, sat back down. The fan sitting next to the Scotsman noticed his embarrassment, so he leaned over and explained, "He can't run because he got four balls."

The Scotsman immediately stood up and screamed, "Walk with pride, man! Walk with pride!"
:laugh:

alrighty data....i'm off to bed, got school tomorrow :sleep:

Who says baseball players don't have any brains? a quote from YOGI BERRA (YANKEE GREAT) about a restaurant. "Nobody goes there anymore. It's too crowded!"

ONE OF THE SADDEST DAYS IN BASEBALL. LOU GEHRIG'S FAREWELL SPEECH
prideoftheyankees1.JPG

"Fans, for the past two weeks you have been reading about the bad break I got. Yet today I consider myself the luckiest man on the face of this earth. I have been in ballparks for seventeen years and have never received anything but kindness and encouragement from you fans.

"Look at these grand men. Which of you wouldn’t consider it the highlight of his career just to associate with them for even one day? Sure, I’m lucky. Who wouldn’t consider it an honor to have known Jacob Ruppert? Also, the builder of baseball’s greatest empire, Ed Barrow? To have spent six years with that wonderful little fellow, Miller Huggins? Then to have spent the next nine years with that outstanding leader, that smart student of psychology, the best manager in baseball today, Joe McCarthy? Sure, I’m lucky.

"When the New York Giants, a team you would give your right arm to beat, and vice versa, sends you a gift - that’s something. When everybody down to the groundskeepers and those boys in white coats remember you with trophies - that’s something. When you have a wonderful mother-in-law who takes sides with you in squabbles with her own daughter - that’s something. When you have a father and a mother who work all their lives so you can have an education and build your body - it’s a blessing. When you have a wife who has been a tower of strength and shown more courage than you dreamed existed - that’s the finest I know.

"So I close in saying that I may have had a tough break, but I have an awful lot to live for."

LOU
LOU MP3

uh okay. def. not on top of these things- did they win over the red sox? b/c if so, i might just have to come up to canada and beat all your @$$e$. :laugh: damn canadians.

saffronrain said:
uh okay. def. not on top of these things- did they win over the red sox? b/c if so, i might just have to come up to canada and beat all your @$$e$. :laugh: damn canadians.
Yep, the Jays won last night, 6-1!!! :p You shoulda seen Ben Afflek, he was crying his eyes out...

data----the blue jays teams' personal cheerleader... :p

hopeful05 said:
data----the blue jays teams' personal cheerleader... :p
DAMN RIGHT! :D

Good for you...passion for something...is good

hopeful05 said:
Good for you...passion for something...is good
I have passion for a lot of things.

well then thats just crazy....hehe :p

Heeey Saff!! Sorry to burst that "bubble", but the Jays are already up 7-0 against the BoSox, and it's only the 3rd innning. :p

^^ i'm about to burst into tears. what's wrong w/ my boys?! :(

sunny123 said:
They need more practise ;)
Chacinginginginginging...the SOUND OF CHACIN KICKING SOME BUT. :laugh:
we won 8-1. WE SWEPT THE BOSOX. MAN THEY JUST SUX :p