Passed my nbde 2

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dental nerd

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys ,, I just received my results back and I passed it , if any one need any help in preparing NBDE II let me know and I can help

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Thanks for the reply. where did you get the information about this curve?

I found out from some old forms like (2010 or 2011) on SDN like when there were scores on NBDE ..search for NBDE part 2 forms u will found out ..
I saw some people put their scores on forum when they fail ...and how it varies with others ....that some people answer nearly same number of questions right some failed and some pass ...so there is some kind of curve on exam ...

Members don't see this ad :)
I found out from some old forms like (2010 or 2011) on SDN like when there were scores on NBDE ..search for NBDE part 2 forms u will found out ..
I saw some people put their scores on forum when they fail ...and how it varies with others ....that some people answer nearly same number of questions right some failed and some pass ...so there is some kind of curve on exam ...

Oh. Ok ok. I read I few of them too ;)
Actually I usually count the number of questions I am 100% sure of, in the last 10 minutes of the exam. But I just could not do that on day2. I donot know why I felt that a lot many questions were subjective...specially those regading treatment planning and patient instructions. So I couldnt make out if I was 100% sure of the answers

Yeah right even I count number of questions right ...especially when doing Asda ..i mean who knows about percentile ..and y to put brain in it ..there is alot more to do with Nbde .. :)
what I use to do ..i go by simple math percent ...75 correct out of 100 ..75% ...thats it ..
that definitely keep one on safer side..and yeah in exam no one can judge ..esp on second day ..ur right.

Hi All of you!

I have my part 2 in 2 weeks. It took me 3 months to study everything ONLY ONCE! I have done 5 sets of ASDA papers only. I am Very slow at studying and its taking me forever to revise what i studied. So far I have only been able to revise Endo perio and oral surgery and still have ALL the rest left!

I am freaking out now as there is NO way Ill be able to revise everything in just 2 weeks. Please give me some tips on what to revise in the last 2 weeks. I also feel I have major attention deficit and cant focus on a topic for more then 2 hours... Please help! I am VERY worried!!!

Thanks in advance[/

Please could you give me more information about tuft pharm to get online. I would like to get the correct book.

Hi All of you!

I have my part 2 in 2 weeks. It took me 3 months to study everything ONLY ONCE! I have done 5 sets of ASDA papers only. I am Very slow at studying and its taking me forever to revise what i studied. So far I have only been able to revise Endo perio and oral surgery and still have ALL the rest left!

I am freaking out now as there is NO way Ill be able to revise everything in just 2 weeks. Please give me some tips on what to revise in the last 2 weeks. I also feel I have major attention deficit and cant focus on a topic for more then 2 hours... Please help! I am VERY worried!!!

Thanks in advance[/

Please could you give me more information about tuft pharm to get online. I would like to get the correct book.

just concentrate on one book / decks at this point of time or else u will freak out ...and that why u can not concentrate ....that was the case with me ..so I think at this point of time revise mosby or any review book u follow for part 2... so that u will revise every subject atlest once ...that will boost u up..
If u have time left then ... try to do important topics of prostho. And pt.management decks once ...
i guess this can be done in 15 days
but yeah ... Do minimum 100 questions daily in restricted time... that will give u some speed ... Try to repeat questions u did wrong at the first time while doing Asda.
good luck..

Hi, i need dental decks part 2 and asda papers....if anyone is selling nbde part 2 materials please pm me

Hey guys ,, I just received my results back and I passed it , if any one need any help in preparing NBDE II let me know and I can help

Hi dental nerd, first let me congratulate you for your achivement. I am staring to gather the necessary material for the NBDE part II....so far I have the dental decks, Mosby's review and Kaplan lecture notes...that's it.
Is there any other helpful resource that you would like me to get??

Thanks,
Lolo.

Hey everyone I have a question when is best time to take part 2 when the international students enrolled already in program doesnot take.
Please reply

I am preparing for Nbde part 2 can you please help me what materials you think will help the most ihave dental deck 2013-14 mosbys review tufts pharmacology notes kaplan lecture . Asda past papers. Is this enough or u recommend any thing else. Thankyou

So... I don't have decks. However, I'm studying from mosbys/tufts pharm questions/ASDA released test questions. DO you guys think this is enough? or should I go get myself decks? :(

Hi everyone )) I took the NBDE II a week ago and now my DENTPIN status page says this
P2AT-98797 NBDEII 10/24/2014 10:11:49 AM Tested Ineligible To Test
and this
Type Exam Date Status Attempt Number
NBDEII 01/16/2015 Posted 1
NBDEI 04/17/2013 Posted 1

So it means I am Ineligible To Test and my exam is posted. Any idea what does this mean?

Hi everyone )) I took the NBDE II a week ago and now my DENTPIN status page says this
P2AT-98797 NBDEII 10/24/2014 10:11:49 AM Tested Ineligible To Test
and this
Type Exam Date Status Attempt Number
NBDEII 01/16/2015 Posted 1
NBDEI 04/17/2013 Posted 1

So it means I am Ineligible To Test and my exam is posted. Any idea what does this mean?

What is this really mean? Mine also says the same..... Do you have an idea?

I passed my NBDE II. I will not assure you, but I believe that this means you have passed. Wait till the letter arrive and let us know.