Pass Rates

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Cranjis McBasketball

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Can anyone share the 2017 APMLE part 1 pass rate for their school or any that they know? So far I have seen:

Midwestern: 100%
Temple: 89%
Western: 94%
Kent: 94%
Barry: 82%
NYU: 96%

However I dont know if these are confirmed, nor do I know the other schools so if anyone can chime in!

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Can anyone share the 2017 APMLE part 1 pass rate for their school or any that they know? So far I have seen:

Temple: around the national avg
Kent: 92%

However I dont know if these are confirmed, nor do I know the other schools so if anyone can chime in!
Wow, I wonder why Barry's is so low relative to every other program

Members don't see this ad :)
I am not sure, and I am not 100% sure if these are accurate. I just thought it'd be a good idea for us to know these rates while applying!
I totally agree! At the end of the day, pass rates should factor into anyone's decision!

CPSM, is at a 100% passrate and graduation rate. Just toured today.

According to one of the professors at KSUCPM, the pass rate is actually 94%.

Reactions: 1 user
Kinda doubt some of these numbers. Especially the post that said CSPM was at 100% when last year they were 82%. This person also said the graduation rate was 100%... their website says 88%.

The pass rates in general went up this time around, probably in large part because they started allowing backtracking with this past exam, whereas in all previous administrations you could not review or change your answers. I also doubt some of these numbers if the national average is said to be around 88% and 4 of these numbers are well above that and one claimed to be right at the average. DMU hasn't chimed in yet and is bound to be in the middle to high 90s. So unless the pass rates of CSPM and Scholl are abysmal, then these numbers can't be correct.

Sent from my Pixel using SDN mobile

Reactions: 1 users
I have yet to hear anything about CSPM directly from students or admin. I would think the pass rate wasn't 100% if the school hasn't already announced it.

Good job Kent. When I was interviewing there, they said their pass rate was in the 80s. Nice to see it in the 90s

And wow, Midwestern. Keep it up. There are a lot of MD and DO schools that don't have that pass rate.

Temple: around the national avg
Kent: 94%

You can update Temple to 89%.