Pacific University Oregon Application Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Has anyone from tier 1 been accepted? I'm in tier 1 and I'm waiting anxiously...

Members don't see this ad.

Has anyone from tier 1 been accepted? I'm in tier 1 and I'm waiting anxiously...
I am right there with you gfirpo!!! I am also in Tier 1. The last I heard from Pacific was an email on the 29th of March saying they would only email us of major movement on the waitlist. It's apparently moving SLOW. : ( We just can't lose hope! So hard though. This waiting is so frustrating!

I am right there with you gfirpo!!! I am also in Tier 1. The last I heard from Pacific was an email on the 29th of March saying they would only email us of major movement on the waitlist. It's apparently moving SLOW. : ( We just can't lose hope! So hard though. This waiting is so frustrating!

I wonder how movement from the waitlist this year compares to other years? I know in the e-mail it said for the past two years they have accepted several candidates from tier 2, which sounded like good news for us, but I feel like it has been forever since we have heard of any movement!

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi everyone! I just got accepted today and was in Tier 1. Just thought those who were in Tier 1 also would like to know. Don't lose hope! :)

Hi everyone! I just got accepted today and was in Tier 1. Just thought those who were in Tier 1 also would like to know. Don't lose hope! :)

Congrats! I'm glad to hear they are pulling ppl from the waitlist! Did you get a call from Kieran? If so did she happen to mention how many ppl they have pulled from tier 1 so far?

I have a feeling have have pulled about 20+/- 5 people or so from Tier 1 at this point.

Last edited:
Congrats! I'm glad to hear they are pulling ppl from the waitlist! Did you get a call from Kieran? If so did she happen to mention how many ppl they have pulled from tier 1 so far?
Thank you! Yes, she called me but she didn't say anything about how many people they've pulled so far or anything like that. Sorry :(

Hi Guys!!

I got accepted from the Tier 1 waitlist about a week ago and was wondering if anyone knows when the school starts and how we would find housing. I'm a female looking for a roommate also. :oops:

Hey PharmacyNow,

I am actually gonna be a Pacific OT student this fall but as far as housing check out classifieds.pacific.edu/ There are apartments, condos, other students who are looking for roommates. Hopefully that helps!!

Hey PharmacyNow,

I am actually gonna be a Pacific OT student this fall but as far as housing check out classifieds.pacific.edu/ There are apartments, condos, other students who are looking for roommates. Hopefully that helps!!

Hey PharmacyNow,

thanks!!

Hi All,
I've been lurking this thread pretty closely for movement in the waitlist, and I don't know if anyone is still following, but I got a call from Kieran yesterday that I got accepted to Pacific's pharm program! They are still accepting people I think. I was on the Tier 2 waitlist. Did anyone else get a call yesterday?

Could anyone share their current stats if they have been accepted for 2012 school yr? Thanks..

Could anyone share their current stats if they have been accepted for 2012 school yr? Thanks..
there is a newer thread for ther 2012 year but i dont think interviews have even startedd for it

I was accepted for class of 2014 and my stats were 3.5 sGPA, however, I declined my admission to attend UOP.

I received confirmation of my application on September 6, but I haven't heard anything else. Is that normal?????