P1 Discussion Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
the first year did go by fast! i feel so free w/summer here. how do you guys feel about the 3 year programs going through the summer. it would be nice to get done a year early, but i cherish the long break between school years. i've got to enjoy it now 'cause out in the real world you don't get summer vacations! congrats to everyone for making it this far! :thumbup:

Members don't see this ad.

pharmpoke said:
how do you guys feel about the 3 year programs going through the summer. it would be nice to get done a year early, but i cherish the long break between school years.

I'm only 2 days into the whole one week we get for summer vacation, and I'm already going stir-crazy. I think that the previous 9 months has been successful at making me forget how to unwind and relax. :eek:

pharmpoke said:
the first year did go by fast! i feel so free w/summer here. how do you guys feel about the 3 year programs going through the summer. it would be nice to get done a year early, but i cherish the long break between school years. i've got to enjoy it now 'cause out in the real world you don't get summer vacations! congrats to everyone for making it this far! :thumbup:
I'm on my third semester now and wow, time flew. We have midterms in 2 weeks, I can't believe we're already almost half-way through. I am looking forward to August, though. We get a month off before semester 4 starts in fall, which hopefully will be enough to unwind, and maybe get a few intern hours done. I think this program makes you forget what relaxing feels like, so you don't miss it much :p

Members don't see this ad :)
:eek: Wow, this summer quarter was rough. Today was my last final. Glad to say that I'm still alive, although i felt like dropping dead several times this week. I got my first C in integrated sequence II (infectious disease) :oops:, but I passed all my classes, and I am officially a PS-2. :hardy:

Roxicet said:
:eek: Wow, this summer quarter was rough. Today was my last final. Glad to say that I'm still alive, although i felt like dropping dead several times this week. I got my first C in integrated sequence II (infectious disease) :oops:, but I passed all my classes, and I am officially a PS-2. :hardy:

Congrats, Roxy! You'll soon see the finish line, and you'll be "Roxicet, RPh" in no time! ;)

...it does my heart good to know you're hanging in there!