Overcoming Chocolate Addiction

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
where is pakorah?scared ,huh??i think she ran for her life!!!! :laugh: :laugh: :smuggrin:

Members don't see this ad.

where is pakorah?scared of me& ran for her life?oh !mayb, i guess, she felt offended& went to grab some chocolates to swing her mood back! :laugh:

getting a brown girl upset is a big no no.

Members don't see this ad :)
OMG... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

:mad: who says laughter isn't useful...? :mad: ;) :laugh: :p

::sigh:: once again, "off topic." the OP wanted to know how to overcome chocolate addiction, and here we are ranting and raving about how good the stuff is. :laugh: i'm sure it really helped him/her! :p

hahaha!no comments plzzz.....!!!! :laugh: :smuggrin:
saffronrain said:
::sigh:: once again, "off topic." the OP wanted to know how to overcome chocolate addiction, and here we are ranting and raving about how good the stuff is. :laugh: i'm sure it really helped him/her! :p

saffronrain said:
best way to over come chocolate is not to be with people who eat chocolate. And don't go to the chocolate section in any supermarket.(but they are all placed next to the cashier. These guys know what they are doing don't they) :laugh:

:laugh:
data said:
best way to over come chocolate is not to be with people who eat chocolate. And don't go to the chocolate section in any supermarket.(but they are all placed next to the cashier. These guys know what they are doing don't they) :laugh:

prady said:
hahaha!no comments plzzz.....!!!! :laugh: :smuggrin:

why do you always use that "mean" face??? like you have a :laugh: and then a :smuggrin: ... :confused:

Members don't see this ad :)
prady said:
maybe i really dont mean by what i say!i'm basically a good ,honest guy!u know!! ;) :)

hahaha okay. i was just wondering. lol

anyone wondering how chocolate filled pakoras would taste?!

DrGarfield said:
anyone wondering how chocolate filled pakoras would taste?!

hmm.. a tad bit oily, bitter, and chocolatey all at once. <-- now that is disgusting. :eek: :laugh:

prady said:
nope it does'nt!i drink it everyday !atleast it does'nt put me to sleeeeeeep :sleep: as most of the cough syrups do! :laugh: :laugh: lucky for me & my gf!i dont take cough syrups!we can carry on our talks for hours!!!! :laugh: :smuggrin:
wow......lucky her.........well!!!! all good guys are already taken........ +pissed+

nope.....................

saffronrain said:
you and i have the same bdays. :thumbup: :)
Oh....wow....see world's best people are born on the same date... :love: ....when did you notice or someone else told you.

meetlife said:
I lost my avatar........................... :mad: +pissed+
got it back............................. :love: :)

meetlife said:
Oh....wow....see world's best people are born on the same date... :love: ....when did you notice or someone else told you.

nah i was looking at ppls profiles today. and i just saw the birthdate. GO GO GO SCORPIO!! :laugh: we rock.

Premedtomed said:
I am still damn single So chill out ;)
Thanks premed......you rekindled my hope...... :)

saffronrain said:
nah i was looking at ppls profiles today. and i just saw the birthdate. GO GO GO SCORPIO!! :laugh: we rock.
Good...Saffron.........Scorps are the best of Zodiac........... :love: :thumbup:

prady said:
I simply love your avatar................looks like you are a really cool guy......great......when do u plan to take up ur exam.....hey...where are u located? :p

located :laugh: right here!
meetlife said:
I simply love your avatar................looks like you are a really cool guy......great......when do u plan to take up ur exam.....hey...where are u located? :p

thank u,dearie!!!!i love my avatar too! :laugh:
meetlife said:

yeah!!!i'm cooooooooool!infact,i underestimate myself some times!i'm xtra coooooooooool!!! :smuggrin:
meetlife said:

btw,i dig ur avatar too!calvin,eh!!! ;)
meetlife said:

This demands for start of another thread.

prady said:
yeah!!!i'm cooooooooool!infact,i underestimate myself some times!i'm xtra coooooooooool!!! :smuggrin:
Hmmnnnnnnnnnn............mr.kelvinator cool......all the best.....