Overcoming Chocolate Addiction

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
prady said:
ditto!FERRERO FOR ME & MY GF TOO!YUM!!!!! :love:infact, i do have a sweet tooth!! :laugh:
Hmmmnnn.......good for both of you.....

Members don't see this ad.

prady said:
these days i'm trying out the snickers marathon energy bar!hey,hopeful !why dont u try it?
I loveeeeeeeeeeeeee Snickers..............its the best thing after Aloo paratha with butter and tandoori chicken.... :love:

Members don't see this ad :)
prady said:
i love orange gatorade too!well i dig other flavours too!say grape & lemon for eg!
I dunno.....but gatorade tastes like some cough syrup......... :p

I have packed at least a kilo of German and Dutch chocolates with me on my way back to India. What better way of pleasing your GF after staying apart for 3 months? ;)

When I was there I tried those Liquor chocolates too- but couldn't even dare to try the second time!

I actually kinda like the bitter chocolate with orange flavour from there- It's actually that bitter chocolate which has more Real chocolate that is good for health and not the sweet milk chocolates we usually relish.

About de-addiction---------- well may be someone may try making Deaddiction Skin Patches!? ;)
Or just fall in love- Eating chocolates and falling in love cause the same neurotransmitter realease processes in the brain.

yup!u r right!its a type of mood-stabilizer too!
DrGarfield said:
About de-addiction---------- well may be someone may try making Deaddiction Skin Patches!? ;)
Or just fall in love- Eating chocolates and falling in love cause the same neurotransmitter realease processes in the brain.

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!kya baat kaha aapne......!tandooti chicken& alu paratha!mashallah!
:laugh:
meetlife said:
I loveeeeeeeeeeeeee Snickers..............its the best thing after Aloo paratha with butter and tandoori chicken.... :love:

nope it does'nt!i drink it everyday !atleast it does'nt put me to sleeeeeeep :sleep: as most of the cough syrups do! :laugh: :laugh: lucky for me & my gf!i dont take cough syrups!we can carry on our talks for hours!!!! :laugh: :smuggrin:
meetlife said:

saffronrain said:
omg i hate hershey's!! i love the brit stuff- i used to live in australia, so we got all their chocolates.. like cadbury's. mmm.... what's your fav? i like Roses, Quality Street, and Cherry Ripe. dammit i want to go back now.
oh mannn....yah this brings back memories, before i moved here from australia i was so hooked on quality street...good stuff! but if i had to pick one fav, it would have to be Cadbury's (dairy milk, fruit n nut,...) :love:

Anyone try Terry's Chocolate Orange? YUMMY!!

TER_bodyImage1.jpg

DrGarfield said:
I actually kinda like the bitter chocolate with orange flavour from there- It's actually that bitter chocolate which has more Real chocolate that is good for health and not the sweet milk chocolates we usually relish.
ohhhhh i've had those...my roommate in undergrad was from germany so everytime she went to visit, she would bring back chocolates =)

Members don't see this ad :)
"They're not Terry's, they're mine!!!" man, i hate that commercial. I'm an M&M addict. European M&Ms so much better than US M&Ms. And bounties, and kitkat chunkies . I like Cherry ripes too! I don't think there is a substitute for chocolate. I've looked and tried everything (chocolate milk, hot chocolate, etc...) but nothing comes close to plain chocolate.

sunny123 said:
Anyone try Terry's Chocolate Orange? YUMMY!!

TER_bodyImage1.jpg
I think i've had something similar to those, forgot the name though :D

During christmas time, when I was a kid, we would get those calendar type chocolates...when if you open the door for each day, there's a piece of chocolate inside. Anyone remember those? They had different shaped milk chocolates...31 chocolates for Dec

leorl said:
"They're not Terry's, they're mine!!!" man, i hate that commercial. I'm an M&M addict. European M&Ms so much better than US M&Ms. And bounties, and kitkat chunkies . I like Cherry ripes too! I don't think there is a substitute for chocolate. I've looked and tried everything (chocolate milk, hot chocolate, etc...) but nothing comes close to plain chocolate.
Ahhh BOUNTIES!!! And yes N.American M&Ms just plain stink. Absolute rubbish.

rxgal8 said:
During christmas time, when I was a kid, we would get those calendar type chocolates...when if you open the door for each day, there's a piece of chocolate inside. Anyone remember those? They had different shaped milk chocolates...31 chocolates for Dec
Hell yeah I remmeber those!! That was one way of keeping me to behave duirng the month of December. I would wait every night when my parents would let me open up the calender.

leorl said:
I totally agree with you....even the Kit Kat's are bigger and tastier in Europe

sunny123 said:
Hell yeah I remmeber those!! That was one way of keeping me to behave duirng the month of December. I would wait every night when my parents would let me open up the calender.
lol...or open two days when no one's looking ;)

rxgal8 said:
lol...or open two days when no one's looking ;)
Yep... those days were especially adventurous...cause my parents would be like, who ate Wednesday?

prady said:
these days i'm trying out the snickers marathon energy bar!hey,hopeful !why dont u try it?
call me tina....i wud try it...it's just that driking is alot easier...chewing these bars takes up too much energy ;) :laugh: :laugh: :D

meetlife said:
whaaa...where hav u been buying ur gatorade???????? :laugh: :D

DrGarfield said:
When I was there I tried those Liquor chocolates too- but couldn't even dare to try the second time!

OOOoooo i luv the godiva liquer.... at first..just as it touches the tongue it tastes like alcohol...then suddenly you taste the warm chocolate :love: ...its an expereince..
BTW it only has abt 17 % alcohol....

DrGarfield said:

Hmmmm....now that you mention it...i did experience chocolate de-addiction in 9th grade...hmm..who knew that falling in love can actually be useful? :rolleyes: :D
well...looks like we finally solved historocks problem!!

hopeful05 said:
OOOoooo i luv the godiva liquer.... at first..just as it touches the tongue it tastes like alcohol...then suddenly you taste the warm chocolate :love: ...its an expereince..
only? :eek: :p

uh oh....!were u drunk??? :laugh: :laugh:

hopeful05 said:
DrGarfield said:

17%..is nothing....i'm not talking abt drinking the whole bottle... :laugh: :D

I had Godiva before, and I'm sorry, there wasn't anything special about. I bought one of those big boxes, the assorted kind, and I tried them. Sadly, my 45 dollars went down the drain.

sunny123 said:
I had Godiva before, and I'm sorry, there wasn't anything special about. I bought one of those big boxes, the assorted kind, and I tried them. Sadly, my 45 dollars went down the drain.
They jack up the price to make you think that it's good....freaking marketing ppl :smuggrin: :p
(same with see's candies)

Pakorah said:
YO loser stop laughing at anything and post something useful :p
:laugh:
(can i do the laughing then...jk)

....waiting for pakorah to post something "useful" :p

what's your fav chocolate, pakorah (that feels weird, calling you that)? :D

rxgal8 said:
....waiting for pakorah to post something "useful" :p
:laugh: you scared him away

data said:
:laugh: you scared him away
oh no....come back.....hehe
pakorah is a "she" :)

prady said:
YEAH!TELL ME ABOUT IT!how can u expect a huge waste& a useless piece of s****post something useful???? :laugh: :smuggrin:
i like pakoras :p

prady said:
YEAH!TELL ME ABOUT IT!how can u expect a huge waste& a useless piece of s****post something useful???? :laugh: :smuggrin:
Pakorah is a girl? oh my bad. Dude (prady) don't disrespect girls like that man.

rxgal8 said:
i like pakoras :p
i dont know its too oily for my taste....I'm going to call you slick...is that cool pakorah?

well ,dude SHE asked for it!dont worry,i think she is a sport!she can digest that with a pinch of salt!hehe! ;) :laugh: :laugh:
data said:
Pakorah is a girl? oh my bad. Dude (prady) don't disrespect girls like that man.