OSUCOM Class of 2009 Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
DrMom said:
I have applied to emergency medicine programs. :D
That's great... I love the ER.

Members don't see this ad.

So WHO liked Histo 1st Test? Did you guys do okay?

DrDad said:

I liked the first test!! HA. I passed but my score wasn't remarkable, definitely room for improvement. I think that the average was around a 70% without the quiz bonus points (average of 78% when you factor those in).

Glad I survived the first round of tests. School isnt quite as intimidating now that I have an idea of what to expect.

Members don't see this ad :)
One of you 1st year students should start a medschool journal so we can't snoop into your life every day :D

JohnnyOU said:
One of you 1st year students should start a medschool journal so we can't snoop into your life every day :D

you'll find some on "myspace"

thanks...I didn't know that :)

DrDad said:

I would just assume it didn't happen. :rolleyes:

Okay, I admit, I'm a self-indulgent computer nerd who keeps a myspace blog. I'm afraid it's not very exciting, but if you wanna read it...go for it. I think you might have to sign-up, but it's free and takes about 10 seconds. www.myspace.com/athena918

Athena918 said:
Okay, I admit, I'm a self-indulgent computer nerd who keeps a myspace blog. I'm afraid it's not very exciting, but if you wanna read it...go for it. I think you might have to sign-up, but it's free and takes about 10 seconds. www.myspace.com/athena918

Athena's posts are pretty interesting, I must admit.

nobody speak too fast now

Biochem is my friend! (Repeat to self continuously until Tuesday)

:eek:

Members don't see this ad :)
Yay! Biohem is over (for now)! No more tests for two weeks!

Athena918 said:
Yay! Biohem is over (for now)! No more tests for two weeks!

ahh yes, I remember 1st year and biochem, in fact i wrote an ode to it about a year ago.

Hernandez said:
AND LO, MYSHORT AND MEDIUM CHAIN FATTY ACID BROTHERS, HEAR ME AND TAKE HEED, THAT DEVILIN DECLARED THAT ON THE 21ST DAY, McDONALDS SHALL CLEAN OUT THE COOKING OIL AND REPLINISH IT WITH MORE EVIL LONG CHAIN FATTY ACIDS. AND REPENT HE SAYS, SEEK OUT THE INNER GOODNESS OF NON HYDROXYLATED ACIDS. OLIO, I SAY, NOT BUTTER WITH ITS' BLASPHMOUS WAYS, REPENT, AND YOUR HYPERLIPDEMIA EXORCISM SHALL BE COMPLETE

THE POWER OF COOP COMPELS YOU
THE POWER OF COOP COMPESL YOU

I AM THE ALPHA AND OMEGA 3 FATTY ACID, HEAR ME AND REPENT.........

i don't miss first year,

Hernandez said:
ahh yes, I remember 1st year and biochem, in fact i wrote an ode to it about a year ago.

i don't miss first year,

As good this year as it was Last!

Thanks for re-Airring the Poem

OrthoFixation said:
Biochem is my friend! (Repeat to self continuously until Tuesday)

:eek:

Orthofixation -

If you see this message, would you please shoot me an email? Or, give me a call.

Thanks,
Chad

Determined said:
Orthofixation -

If you see this message, would you please shoot me an email? Or, give me a call.

Thanks,
Chad

Chad, I like the pic

Hope everyone's having a great holy-day season.

Christine
OMSII

ChristineDO said:

I really hope the administration is not suggesting that you write or making you write this on your notes.

DireWolf said:
I really hope the administration is not suggesting that you write or making you write this on your notes.

Nah, she's just highly involved with the AOA.

-Justin, MS-II

Good Luck to everyone in NeuroAnatomy.
:eek: :confused:

Don't let it scare you, I have heard they really have cleaned it up since us old farts took it.

Did I mention 4th year is great?

OSU Medical School Top 10 To Do list:

1 pass 1st year spring - check
2 pass step I - check
3 get thru surgery rotation - check
4 Survive explaining to 35 first time mothers each day that "its a virus and you don't need an anitbiotic - with follow up question by mother - So are you going to give them an antibiotic?" - check
5 survive residency interviews - in the process
6 survive residency
7 survive geting tired of explaining virus vs bacteria and just give anitbiotic to everyone
8 survive getting sued by pts who never pay anyway (and just wanted their antibiotic anyway!)
9 retire to florida and survive hurricanes
10 die of MRSA pnuemonia from med student who didn't wash hands and contracted MRSA from your judicious antibiotic usage (how ironic)

What a Life!

Did I mention I love 4th year?

Best wishes

The Mish