Open and Run a Physical/Occupational Therapy Business from your laptop.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ArmyOTA

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello Everyone,
My name is Alex Hatchett, I am an Occupational Therapist with an extensive background in the medical field and also a US Army Veteran. I would like to offer the opportunity to other practitioners on owning and managing their therapy practice with just your electronic device (tablet or laptop) with full automation for billing. I will be releasing this E Course very soon and would only be limited to 25 seats for the (BETA) course. At the conclusion of my course you will be able to have a full understanding on how to run and operate your business and also:

*Start your business within a couple of months with a very low startup cost and minimum overhead (I started my clinic with about $5,000 and had OTs, PTs and SLP providing care my overhead when I started was around $800).

*Get credential for Medicare B and Commercial Insurance.

* Acquire Medicare A clients

* Accept Cash Clients

* Have multiple marketing outlets for referral sources.

* How to niche yourself in a way that you are not competing with other therapy businesses.

* Automate most of your practice

My goal is to give your all the information a business consultant usually would provide along with daily management procedures. I will be covering many things within this course if you are interested and would like to learn more please email me at: [email protected]. The cost for the Beta Course will be $365.00.

Members don't see this ad.