Ohio State c/o 2026

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

hippomonster1

Reaction score
I haven't seen one yet for my dvm OSU hopefuls! Good luck everyone! This is my fourth time applying and hoping it will finally be my year!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
Hello! Third time IS applicant! Hopefully it will be good outcomes for both of us!

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Hi everyone! Second-time applicant, but first time applying to tOSU :)

Hello! First time applicant OOS!

I haven't seen one yet for my dvm OSU hopefuls! Good luck everyone! This is my fourth time applying and hoping it will finally be my year!
Hi there! First-time OOS applicant!!

Hello! First time OOS applicant!

Hey!! First time OOS applicant, second time applying overall! Best of luck to everyone!!

It’s going to be such a long wait until interview invites in late december! I think they heard back 3 days before christmas last year.

It’s going to be such a long wait until interview invites in late december! I think they heard back 3 days before christmas last year.
is it really that long? Talk about suspense.

is ohio doing interviews this year for OOS??

Members don't see this ad :)
is it really that long? Talk about suspense.
can confirm lol. I ended up choosing a different school but I remember getting the e-mail late December at like, 11:00 p.m.

can confirm lol. I ended up choosing a different school but I remember getting the e-mail late December at like, 11:00 p.m.
Thanks for the info! Congrats for your acceptance to tufts :)

Hi guys! I am a first-time OOS applicant! Good luck to everyone!

Second time applying. First time to Ohio State as an OOS resident. Good luck!

Hello!! 1st time OOS applicant :) Good luck everyone!

Hello all! 1st-time OOS applicant to Ohio but 2nd time applicant for a DVM.

Anybody else over-analyzing the email sent by Sandra Dawkins in October?? It said application review would be done by Dec 1 and that's so soon :eek:Do we think interview invites might happen earlier?

Anybody else over-analyzing the email sent by Sandra Dawkins in October?? It said application review would be done by Dec 1 and that's so soon :eek:Do we think interview invites might happen earlier?
I am a 3rd time in-state applicant. The last 2 years interview invites have been sent after finals week. 2 years ago it was Dec 19th and last year it was the 22nd. They usually send an email about the interview invite timeline in early December. Hope that helps :)

Reactions: 2 users
Anybody else over-analyzing the email sent by Sandra Dawkins in October?? It said application review would be done by Dec 1 and that's so soon :eek:Do we think interview invites might happen earlierz

No, but stop the unproductive worry! December is 10 days away and the cycle should pick up then and be over in 8 weeks ! this will move hyper-fast soon.

Reactions: 2 users
I am a 3rd time in-state applicant. The last 2 years interview invites have been sent after finals week. 2 years ago it was Dec 19th and last year it was the 22nd. They usually send an email about the interview invite timeline in early December. Hope that helps :)
yes thank you!! it definitely helps to have an idea based off of previous years threads

No, but stop the unproductive worry! December is 10 days away and the cycle should pick up then and be over in 8 weeks ! this will move hyper-fast soon.
holy moly no way is December 10 days away omg. Ugh I knowww I shouldn't hyper obsess but it's hard when schools are so vague about when things will happen.

part of me is absolutely terrified when things will starting moving faster because I swear time is moving through honey right now but part of me needs it to move fast so I can actually start finding things out

Reactions: 3 users
Anybody else have an absolute heart attack over that update email? Literally knew they were going to send an update email soon and STILL LOST MY DANG MIND WHEN I SAW "THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST"

Reactions: 7 users
Anybody else have an absolute heart attack over that update email? Literally knew they were going to send an update email soon and STILL LOST MY DANG MIND WHEN I SAW "THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST"
YES :rofl: my heart dropped when I saw the email haha

Ugh my heart dropped when I read 2400 applications . I am not holding out hope for this school for me

Reactions: 7 users
i need emotional compensation for that heart attack holy moly like can they preface it with a "dont panic this is a casual update"

Reactions: 3 users
I'm very glad the subject line said "timeline" in it, but still nerve wracking reading that!

There was an update email? I haven't received anything

Feeling super discouraged after seeing the number of applicants! OOS and not feeling like I'll get in anywhere!

I haven’t gotten any update email? Should I email them to make sure they have the right email. I’m in New York

I haven’t gotten any update email? Should I email them to make sure they have the right email. I’m in New York.
Omg - I am loosing my mind 😂 I applied to so many schools I just realized I didn’t even apply to Ohio. Good luck everyone though!

• Haha
Reactions: 11 users
Hey all!!! First year here happy to answer any questions about tOSU!!!