**Official Virginia Commonwealth University (VCU) Class of 2022 Interview/Acceptance Thread**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anybody hear anything?:whistle:

One of my friends got in last week (in-state). Sadly, I'm still nervously chilling on the alternate list (also in-state). I called earlier today and they said that the committee is gonna meet one last time in the next couple of weeks, since the final date for people with multiple deposits to pick a school is approaching, so there might be a few spots open after then.

Members don't see this ad.

I don't understand why VCU won't tell us our exact spot on the alternate list. Like its nearly May and any indication of where we are on the spot can shed light on the likelihood of us getting in this cycle.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
I just got off the waitlist instate! I have two days to decide

Reactions: 1 users
I just got accepted off the waitlist! Got to give them an answer by Friday

Reactions: 1 user
Decided not to accept their offer! Good luck to everyone on the waitlist!

Reactions: 2 users
Out of curiosity, does anyone know how the school decides between which students are placed on the D5 program and which are waitlisted? It sounds like the D5 program is a golden opportunity if anything. Any chance the school offers the D5 route to waitlisted students later in the summer?

I was offered a D.5 this morning and not sure how to feel about it :|
Hi, May I ask what your stats were? Also, does your application say "under review" the entire time until they invite you to an interview? And if they are not holding on to your application, do they just reject you on Dec 1st?

I accepted a D.5 offer this morning. :) I’ll take it.

Congrats! May I ask your stats? Also, what does your application status look like while you're waiting? If you don't get an interview in the fall does that mean you get rejected on Dec 1st or will they tell you they want an update for further review? Thank you!

Greetings and Salutations all!

The new application cycle has started, so I have started this thread for those who will be applying to VCU. I applied last year, so if you are new to the whole application process and have any questions, feel free to ask.

Best of luck, everyone!

Hey thanks so much for offering your advice!
What were your interview questions on the day?
What are some unique features of VCU I can ask about~
I have my interview coming up and wanted to know more about how the day went and how I can best prepare! Thanks!

Hey thanks so much for offering your advice!
What were your interview questions on the day?
What are some unique features of VCU I can ask about~
I have my interview coming up and wanted to know more about how the day went and how I can best prepare! Thanks!
This is the class of 2022 thread....

Reactions: 1 users
Status
Not open for further replies.