***Official University of Pittsburgh Class of 2022 Interview/Acceptance Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.
How was the lunch part of the interview? Is it different from each of the individual ones/more a two way conversation? Or Q&A.. not too sure what to expect!

Members don't see this ad.

Should I just give up on Pitt? My application has been complete for 4 months now.... still haven't heard anything from them

Reactions: 1 users
How was the lunch part of the interview? Is it different from each of the individual ones/more a two way conversation? Or Q&A.. not too sure what to expect!
Mine was the same as the first two except 30 min instead of 15 min. It lends itself to more casual conversation because you are eating. My interviewer and I talked as we transitioned between rooms for lunch and stood in line to get our food. I really enjoyed it because we weren't just sitting across the table from each other. The lunch interview felt more natural. Honestly though, all three were stress-free because the interviewers were so kind. Don't fret!

Reactions: 3 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Does anyone know how likely is it that I get an interview?
My application was submitted in July and completed (with DAT score and LOR) Oct 10.

Stats:
Dat 22AA 21TS 21PAT
TotalGPA (3.86 with +/-) and (3.9 without +/-)
SGPA (3.91 with +/-) and (3.88 without +/-)

Have 1900 h of research. Leadership tasks and activities.Total of around 350 h of shadowing.

Does anyone know how likely is it that I get an interview?
My application was submitted in July and completed (with DAT score and LOR) Oct 10.

Stats:
Dat 22AA 21TS 21PAT
TotalGPA (3.86 with +/-) and (3.9 without +/-)
SGPA (3.91 with +/-) and (3.88 without +/-)

Have 1900 h of research. Leadership tasks and activities.Total of around 350 h of shadowing.
0% chance.....haha jk dude you have a chance at any school, not even sure how you're not confident

0% chance.....haha jk dude you have a chance at any school, not even sure how you're not confident
Thanks appreciate the energy boost, but haven't heard anything so I wanted to prepare myself for the worst :D

Anyone know what the current latest interview date that has been scheduled?

Anyone know when the second look day is? Like for accepted students, I remember it was sometime in January

Reactions: 1 user
Good luck everyone. Less than 48 hours to go! Best wishes to everyone and hope you get excellent news on Friday. If anyone has any questions at all, don't hesitate to drop me a message.

H2P!

Reactions: 9 users

Last edited:
Reactions: 4 users
Still hoping for an interview at this point..

Members don't see this ad :)
@Incis0r Thanks for the well wishes! Did Pitt update your status on AADSAS at 12:01 am Dec. 1st prior to calling? I won't be able to sleep tomorrow anyway, but just wondering.

Nope. Status was not changed until closer to mid day for me on Dec 1.

I actually received a scholarship offer email from the school at like 10am and then an acceptance call from an admissions officer at 2pm haha.

So I knew I was in at 10am and the admissions officer laughed when she realized I already knew.

Still hoping for an interview at this point..

Good luck! Just remember there’s a long way to go till the class is finalized.

Hi everyone - so I haven't received any news from this school yet and I reallllllly want to interview here!! Do you think I have a chance at a post-dec interview/are they still sending them out?

DAT - 20 AA
sGPA - 3.68
oGPA - 3.78
OOS - CA resident

Looks possible, Guess it depends how many people turn down acceptance but you are in the range to be considered

Good luck everyone. Less than 48 hours to go! Best wishes to everyone and hope you get excellent news on Friday. If anyone has any questions at all, don't hesitate to drop me a message.

Go Pats

@Brady=GOAT
Please come to Pitt - I feel like the only Pats fan in Steeler country.

Just got acceptance #6.
Just got call from my interviewer
With 5,000$ each year scholarship

Reactions: 6 users
Just got my call. Very excited!

Just got a call as well!

DATTTTT WAYYYYY!!! Feels so surreal!

Accepted at Pitt with Dean's Scholarship!! So excited!!

i'm gonna throw up i'm so nervous!!!!!!

Reactions: 4 users
People who already got calls. CONGRATS!
When did you all interview?

Do we know how many people they call today? or for how long?

I interviewed on Nov 13. I want to say that they will be calling people throughout the day today. Previous threads have also stated that people get calls on Dec 2 as well.

I interviewed Nov. 20, and I got the email at 8:30AM. I'm abroad though, so I asked them to email instead of call.

Out of curiosity what do you names start with? I wonder if they are calling by name because I interviewed pretty early but haven’t heard anything

I just got the acceptance call! So excited! :D

We get the email with all the info this afternoon right?

Congrats to everyone who got accepted!! Did you complete the scholarship essay for those who received scholarships??

What did everyone’s portal day before they were accepted?

(CONGRATS!! :soexcited:)

When did all of you interview that have already gotten accepted?

Accepted!!! Just got the call at 1:20 EST

Reactions: 2 users
Anyone know how much the seat deposit is for Pitt?

Status
Not open for further replies.