Forum Members *~*~*~*~Official Pre-Allo Social Thread~*~*~*~*

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
IMG_7843.JPG

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 3 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Members don't see this ad :)
I hate you guys.

Reactions: 1 users
I AM DONE WITH PCHEM FOREVER!!! HERE'S HOPING I GOT AT LEAST AN 84% AND THAT MY DUMB MICHAELIS MENTEN MISTAKES DON'T TOTALLY RUIN MY GRADE ON THE EXAM

me this morning:
tony-stark-when-did-you-become-an-expert-in-physical-chemistry-last-night.jpg

Overall, it actually went pretty well. I felt confident on 2/3 of the problems, and definitely got at least two out of five of the third one settled. The other three parts are now in my profs hands. Hopefully he's kind with partial credit :laugh: I am the world's worst biochemistry major when it comes to Michaelis Menten for some reason, lol
I FREAKING DID IT GUYS!!!!!!!!

97c384576e1c1659b5eea4df11235099_-p-chemand-she-likes-it-p-chem-memes_750-600.jpeg

Reactions: 3 users
IMG_8847.PNG
Lol "I don't need to know medicine or science! I just need to be recognized for being more compassionate than you are, I chose, of my own free will, to work a job that involves long shifts but I will constantly complain about it and require everyone to kiss my butt for doing it."

Don't get me wrong, a good nurse is worth her weight in gold, but I can't stand this self congratulatory BS

Reactions: 2 users
View attachment 218773 Lol "I don't need to know medicine or science! I just need to be recognized for being more compassionate than you are, I chose, of my own free will, to work a job that involves long shifts but I will constantly complain about it and require everyone to kiss my butt for doing it."

Don't get me wrong, a good nurse is worth her weight in gold, but I can't stand this self congratulatory BS
They still need to know some science, and they're grades are still important. That's what makes this even funnier ( I have a friend in nursing school, and she told me all about the app process).

View attachment 218773 Lol "I don't need to know medicine or science! I just need to be recognized for being more compassionate than you are, I chose, of my own free will, to work a job that involves long shifts but I will constantly complain about it and require everyone to kiss my butt for doing it.
Not to hate on nurses, because they usually are the grease that keeps a hospital humming.
I was speaking to this one rn ,and she said the cardiothoracic surgeon was being an ass, and I made a comment along the lines of " well yeah,they tend to be like that because of God complexes and the long training. And the end was like, well I'm am RN I don't go around lording that over people's heads. "... Smh

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users
Anyone see the thread here yesterday on SDN not being what it used to be and etc? Thoughts on that? I kind of had similar experiences and haven't been as into SDN since then...but this place gave me a lot of help over the years.