Forum Members *~*~*~*~Official Pre-Allo Social Thread~*~*~*~*

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
So...sorry if I'm bringing this out in the open earlier than you wanted, but are you and @libertyyne ....a thing? Obviously I'm not judging or anything, just kind of had a feeling based on your new picture...
The only thing we share is a love of sloths and reasonably priced produce

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 3 users
@freak7 If my assumption is correct and you're expecting a girl - congratulations! While I am an unmarried, very single 20 year old (LOL), I can only imagine how exciting it is to find out the gender of your child!
While I am currently tired and lacking in any funny suggestions, some girls name I really like are:

Helena
Georgia
Laurel
Olivia
Hazel(le)
Emma
Reagan
Avery

Although, I am liking the idea of freak9 :rolleyes: Congrats again!

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Its shear madness to think he could ram that ba-a-a-d humor down on us. Lets face it, when it comes to wool humor, he is just a virgin
I don't know why he thinks he can Lambast our humor like this!

Reactions: 1 user
I don't know why he thinks he can Lambast our humor like this!
He clearly thinks we are the black sheep of this forum. Little does he know we are not that baa d . Alpaca.

Reactions: 1 users
Too many Firefly flashbacks
tumblr_inline_nlsnkhV4qa1rklsoi.gif

I'm pretty sure @freak7 's daughter won't attend an academy that actually trains assassins :laugh:
Her amygdala is safe :p

Members don't see this ad :)
IMG_8821.PNG
Biggest complaint from my childhood.

Reactions: 4 users
@RogueBanana
Despite Shakespeare's use of the phrase "Et tu, Brute?" in Julius Caesar (which was a well-known apocryphal phrase at the time), it is almost a certainty that Caesar didn't have time to say anything, though some accounts indicate that he looked like he was trying to say something before he lost consciousness.

IMG_8823.JPG
@RogueBanana
Despite Shakespeare's use of the phrase "Et tu, Brute?" in Julius Caesar (which was a well-known apocryphal phrase at the time), it is almost a certainty that Caesar didn't have time to say anything, though some accounts indicate that he looked like he was trying to say something before he lost consciousness.

@RogueBanana , did you know that an avocado has over twice the potassium that you do?

At least I have style
I will never admit defeat.

It goes against the rogue banana code

While I generally find avocados appeeling, I don't usually go bananas over them. I actually prefer to make strawberry banana smoothies. I drink a bunch of those every week. I don't always eat healthy, but they are a step in the ripe direction.

While I generally find avocados appeeling, I don't usually go bananas over them. I actually prefer to make strawberry banana smoothies. I drink a bunch of those every week. I don't always eat healthy, but they are a step in the ripe direction.

Jokes here! Get your jokes! Fresh jokes here! Get em while they're hot! Jokes!

Mexican micheladas. Try them, love them.