Official Match Results 2008!!!!!!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Henry Ford Hospital, Detroit!

Members don't see this ad.

Banner Good Sam, Phoenix. Also #1 !!! :thumbup: :)

Members don't see this ad :)
Congrats to everyone! I can't wait to go through this process next year...hope to meet some of you while on interviews! :)

Cedars Sinai Medical Center!!!! Congrats to us all!!!

Congratulations! Have a great time out in LA!!! :hardy:

Christiana, also #1. YAY!!!

Congratulations! Be nice to my fellow Jeff med students when they rotate through there...we'll try to hold orientation sessions so they're not too clueless.... ;)

Seriously, I've heard great things about Christiana! Congratulations again!

duke! 4 guys and 4 girls in a class of 8. how neat is that?

but especially to the Class of 2012 coming to Orlando Regional!! Can't wait till you get here!!!

Nykka, I'll be in LA too - at White Memorial - can't wait to go back to sunshine!!!

Members don't see this ad :)
Nykka and Maiteryi - I'm in SoCal too! Kaiser Sunset! We probably crossed paths on the interview trail cuz I interviewed both those places too!!!! I felt like all the socal programs were so great!

I'll be at St Joseph's Hospital in Chicago! So excited!!! Anyone else?

Anyone got any tips for preparing for intern year?? Anyone else a little apprehensive?

Anyone got any tips for preparing for intern year?? Anyone else a little apprehensive?

I just hope they don't fire me after the first week! Or that the L&D nurses don't all jump me in the parking lot :) Yeah, I'm pretty much scared sh**less about intern year.

I just hope they don't fire me after the first week! Or that the L&D nurses don't all jump me in the parking lot :) Yeah, I'm pretty much scared sh**less about intern year.

I know - I'm going to be tying dental floss knots for a week straight before I show up...don't want to be called out by the scrub techs on my first day!

Christiana, also #1. YAY!!!

I'm post call, so off to bed. Excitement is tempered by being exhausted.

Christiana Care looks like an awesome program. I'd love to hear your thoughts about it.

Practice knot tying, remember you aren't supposed to really "know anything" the first day, always be nice to the nurses (yes I know that some of them are true bitches but it only takes you down to their level if you act bitchy in return) and make sure you don't start the year sleep deprived.

I'm a little late on this one (too much celebrating!) but I'm going to Mayo!

I am so terrified of intern year. I took junior ob/gyn a year ago and I remember some stuff but not in that much detail. So should I read something or do anything besides party and have fun?:scared: