**Official Maryland Class of 2023 Interview/Acceptance Thread**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone heard anything from Maryland yet??

Members don't see this ad.

No...everyone else i talked 2 from my interview date also has not heard back yet....It's starting to get ridiculous!

Reactions: 1 user
Hi! Where did u get that info from
I was scheduled to interview on Jan 30th, but it got canceled due to the snow. It got rescheduled to March 13th, but someone canceled their interview in Feb, so I took their spot.
The pending deposits was just based off of what I saw online

Members don't see this ad :)
Does anyone from today’s interview know when they are releasing more decisions?

Got an acceptance today :) OOS, interviewed 3/13. Will be accepting. It's a wonderful school.

Keep praying and being patient! What's meant to be yours will come to you:) Wish everyone well in the cycle.

Got an acceptance today :) OOS, interviewed 3/13. Will be accepting. It's a wonderful school.

Keep praying and being patient! What's meant to be yours will come to you:) Wish everyone well in the cycle.
Congrats!!!!!!

no email for me yet

Thank you!! Don’t lose hope! Consider sending them a letter of intent :)
Very happy to hear you will get in :) Just one question, how much do you have to pay for the first deposit?

Very happy to hear you will get in :) Just one question, how much do you have to pay for the first deposit?

Thank you! $2,000 ($1,000 for 1st and 1,000 for 2nd) since the second deposit is due April 1st anyway.

Members don't see this ad :)
it sounds like they havent released a big batch of decisions yet. anyone else agree?

I called admissions last Friday... all they told me is that because they are on a rolling admissions basis they couldn't give much details other than that my application was still under review and no one has been waitlisted or rejected yet.

Reactions: 3 users
I called admissions last Friday... all they told me is that because they are on a rolling admissions basis they couldn't give much details other than that my application was still under review and no one has been waitlisted or rejected yet.
What’s rolling admissions basis ?

What’s rolling admissions basis ?
It basically means that they can get back to you at any time with their decision depending on how full the class is. There's no set date for you to hear back from them.

Waitlisted 04/04/19. Interviewed 02/13/19. Anyone know the chances of getting off the waitlist?

But keep your hopes up guys! In state or out of state, you being waitlisted means you still have a chance

Hello everyone, for those who have been accepted, there is a facebook page entitled "University of Maryland School of Dentistry Class of 2023". This page can help you find roommates in addition to asking any questions to the President of the Class of 2022 (ie my class). Good luck to everyone on the waitlist!

Status
Not open for further replies.