***Official LSU Class of 2022 Interview/Acceptance Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

#dentalgoals

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just noticed there was no thread for LSU, so here we go! Has anyone heard anything from LSU?

Good luck everyone!!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Got an invite earlier today for 8/11

Invited to interview 8/11. Georgia applicant.

Members don't see this ad :)
That's awesome! How long did it take for them to contact you after submitting your supplemental? They received my supplemental today so I'm just wondering.

That's awesome! How long did it take for them to contact you after submitting your supplemental? They received my supplemental today so I'm just wondering.
About two weeks for me.

Reactions: 1 users
Still haven't heard back, submitted app 7/9 and Im an OOS.

got the supplemental app email today (app complete on july 18).

I was wondering how long it would take after submitting my supplemental app to receive an interview.

I am also Out of State

got the supplemental app email today (app complete on july 18).

I was wondering how long it would take after submitting my supplemental app to receive an interview.

I am also Out of State

Did they every change your status on the portal to Received? mine still says none.

No, It still says none :/ i submitted 7/13 and every other school has at least acknowledged me

Members don't see this ad :)
Hope your interview went well! Any advice or information for upcoming interviewers??
Thanks, It went well! Overall it was really relaxed. There were a few tricky interview questions, but just relax and try to prepare ahead of time and you'll be fine.

Worth it to apply OOS (non arkansas)? I have ties to the state. Lived in Louisiana for 14-15 years and have family here. I checked the AASDAS book and the only OOS they accepted is Arkansas

Worth it to apply OOS (non arkansas)? I have ties to the state. Lived in Louisiana for 14-15 years and have family here. I checked the AASDAS book and the only OOS they accepted is Arkansas

There are a few non-Arkansas students in the school, and to my knowledge they all either had ties to Louisiana or had amazing stats. So in my opinion, OOS applicants that have ties to Louisiana should definitely apply to LSU if you 1) have money, 2) apply early, and 3) have good stats.

But with that said, applying early is HIGHLY recommended. Apparently today is the last day for AADSAS applications. From what I've heard, applying late, even with high stats, is not ideal and could hinder your chances of getting in. Still worth a shot if you don't mind paying for primary/secondary applications though.

Best of luck~

My status on AADSAS still says "None." Does anybody else's say this? Or does anybody know why it would still say that?

Hey everyone. Current D4 at LSU. Please feel free to ask any questions about the school or interview process. Things may have changed since I applied 4 years ago, but I'd be happy to help anyway.

Good luck

so I submitted in early july and it still says "none" on my portal. Should I call/ email to see if they have received my stuff?

so I submitted in early july and it still says "none" on my portal. Should I call/ email to see if they have received my stuff?
Mine says none as well. I called AADSAS and they told me that all of my stuff was verified and it just means they haven't looked at my application yet. They suggested calling them. I have not called yet though. I plan to tomorrow, if i can remember!

Mine says none as well. I called AADSAS and they told me that all of my stuff was verified and it just means they haven't looked at my application yet. They suggested calling them. I have not called yet though. I plan to tomorrow, if i can remember!

Let me know what they say! Good luck!

I just interviewed yesterday and already freaking out about how far away December is... lol

Just thought I would give a useless update. I have called 3 times (over the course of a week), and I only left a voicemail on the last call. I have yet to hear anything back from them. If/when I do, I will let those whose application status still says "none" know.

If anyone else has figured anything out, please let me know!!

Okay! I actually talked to a few people today! Basically, they told me that I took my DAT too late (July 29th). He said that they send out invites for interviews for out of state applicants mid-July. And for future knowledge, he told me if I were to reapply, they need my entire application submitted by June 30th. So, that was my problem. Hope this helps y'all :)

Did everyone else's status just change to check back dec 1?

Accepted! OOS student. So excited

Reactions: 2 users
Application denied, and was never asked for interview. Not surprised since they usually only accept a small handful of OOS students. Congrats everyone else!

Hey I was accepted!! And I was wondering if any current students would be willing to answer a few questions I have?

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Status
Not open for further replies.