LSU Dental School Class of 2027 Interview/Acceptance Thread

artist2022

DDS 🦷🎓✔
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
About to start D1 so the predent process is pretty fresh. Feel free to ask me on here or message me if you have any questions. Best of luck!

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Submitted mid June, got an interview on the 12th for August 12th. Getting nervous about my chalk carving though bc it's due pretty soon and i feel like the more I practice the worse I get lmao

Submitted mid June, got an interview on the 12th for August 12th. Getting nervous about my chalk carving though bc it's due pretty soon and i feel like the more I practice the worse I get lmao
How long do they give you to submit your chalk? Congrats!

Hi! Are you in state or OOS?

Thanks! Have to have it postmarked by July 29th, so 2.5 weeks
No problem! I actually received an invite to interview today! Just to confirm when they say have it postmarked by, that means drop it off and ship it by that day right?

No problem! I actually received an invite to interview today! Just to confirm when they say have it postmarked by, that means drop it off and ship it by that day right?
Congratulations! And yep - just need to bring it to the post office by that day or earlier

Members don't see this ad :)
Just got an interview confirmation for September 2, 2022. I have seventeen days to mail in the chalk carving exercise. I am oos.

ADEA guide says they made 33 offers to OOS applicants
Oh sorry, I think the website was saying that up to 15 seats are for out of state so they probably offer until that is filled or something. My bad!

Hi! I’m also in state and my interview is tomorrow! Quick question. I saw in the email it says the schedule is in CST but Louisiana is central daylight time, but I know the difference is if we are in daylight saving times or not, but wanted to make sure you didn’t have the adjust the times for the schedule? If it starts at 8, I should also join before 8 since I am from Louisiana right? Just wanted to make sure because I would hate to join late!

Hi! I’m also in state and my interview is tomorrow! Quick question. I saw in the email it says the schedule is in CST but Louisiana is central daylight time, but I know the difference is if we are in daylight saving times or not, but wanted to make sure you didn’t have the adjust the times for the schedule? If it starts at 8, I should also join before 8 since I am from Louisiana right? Just wanted to make sure because I would hate to join late!
8 AM Louisiana time (Central Time) ! Whatever time it says on your phone lol. The only difference would be for people in like west coast/east coast/mountain.

8 AM Louisiana time (Central Time) ! Whatever time it says on your phone lol. The only difference would be for people in like west coast/east coast/mountain.
Thank you so much! I though so but just getting paranoid haha! Thanks again!

What are some of your reasons for wanting to go to LSU other than in-state tuition?

What are some of your reasons for wanting to go to LSU other than in-state tuition?
Really early clinical exposure - I think they mentioned that D2s are already doing fillings. Overall it seems like a great clinical program

Accepted! Congrats to everyone! I know its kind of early but does anyone know if theres a Facebook page we can join for the class?

Reactions: 2 users
I can go ahead and make one, I just thought it was someone else’s job haha
I thought someone else would make one, but I was told a student just makes it so I actually made one lol! I forgot to put it in here! its called LSU Dentistry Class of 2027 (unofficial) in Facebook. There is a d3 in it as well so he can answer any questions we may have!

I thought someone else would make one, but I was told a student just makes it so I actually made one lol! I forgot to put it in here! its called LSU Dentistry Class of 2027 (unofficial) in Facebook. There is a d3 in it as well so he can answer any questions we may have!
Is the page private? I’ve had trouble finding it.