Forum Members Official: Job Offer Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Seeing over 120 pts per week I would want to be on a percentage pay basis instead of salary - 120 a week on 35 - 40% will be around the 200k mark maybe more
Maybe likely 400k-500k maybe more if you are owner. :)

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
We are proud to offer surgical options for your foot and ankle problems right here in Manhattan, KS!

Non-Surgical Approach​

We are dedicated to conservative podiatry care - using the least invasive care option appropriate for your particular condition. Come see us for a second opinion, as we specialize in non-surgical wound care and limb salvage.
...what?

• Haha
  • Care
Members don't see this ad :)
Good Day Doctor, we have a full time position in New York that may interest you. The specifics are below:

Details:
Clinical & Surgical Podiatry position:
Physicians must be BC/BE in Podiatry
Visa accepted: No
Practice type: Hospital Employed
Business type: Nonprofit
Position: Full time
EMR: Yes - EPIC
Setting: Traditional (Inpatient and Outpatient)
Schedule:
5 Days: Mon – Fri
Hours: 8am to 430pm
Surgery block scheduling
Patients per day: 25-30
Common conditions:
Bunions, calluses, corns, and hammertoes
Complex reconstruction of the foot and ankle
Fractures, dislocations, and trauma
Sports-related injuries
Ankle sprains, strains, and instability
Athlete’s foot, fungal toenails, and infections
Chronic foot wounds
Custom orthotics
Flat feet, high arches, and heel pain
Children’s foot problems
Diabetic foot care
Join an established group of 1 other Podiatrist and midlevels looking to add an additional Podiatrist to their team. They are seeking an additional DPM due to patient increase and growth. You can will walk into an established patient base and the ability to be busy.

Benefits:
Competitive base plus productivity
Sign on
Relocation reimbursement
Health, dental, vision
Retirement plan options
Malpractice
PTO
CME
Licensure reimbursement
70 miles to Buffalo
140 miles to Rochester, Cleveland & Pittsburgh
175 miles to Toronto
Reference: 108583
Interested in this or other positions/locations?

Reply to this email with an updated CV and let's chat about what you are looking for!

Thank you,
Lydia Fowler
Physician Empire | Manager of Physician Recruitment
Direct: (636) 387-5030
Cell: (314) 580-8070
General: (877) 673-5025
Email: [email protected]
Physician Jobs: www.PhysicianEmpire.com

You are welcome to send your CV in confidence or share with a colleague who may be interested.

Good Day Doctor, we have a full time position in New York that may interest you. The specifics are below:

Details:
Clinical & Surgical Podiatry position:
Physicians must be BC/BE in Podiatry
Visa accepted: No
Practice type: Hospital Employed
Business type: Nonprofit
Position: Full time
EMR: Yes - EPIC
Setting: Traditional (Inpatient and Outpatient)
Schedule:
5 Days: Mon – Fri
Hours: 8am to 430pm
Surgery block scheduling
Patients per day: 25-30
Common conditions:
Bunions, calluses, corns, and hammertoes
Complex reconstruction of the foot and ankle
Fractures, dislocations, and trauma
Sports-related injuries
Ankle sprains, strains, and instability
Athlete’s foot, fungal toenails, and infections
Chronic foot wounds
Custom orthotics
Flat feet, high arches, and heel pain
Children’s foot problems
Diabetic foot care
Join an established group of 1 other Podiatrist and midlevels looking to add an additional Podiatrist to their team. They are seeking an additional DPM due to patient increase and growth. You can will walk into an established patient base and the ability to be busy.

Benefits:
Competitive base plus productivity
Sign on
Relocation reimbursement
Health, dental, vision
Retirement plan options
Malpractice
PTO
CME
Licensure reimbursement
70 miles to Buffalo
140 miles to Rochester, Cleveland & Pittsburgh
175 miles to Toronto
Reference: 108583
Interested in this or other positions/locations?

Reply to this email with an updated CV and let's chat about what you are looking for!

Thank you,
Lydia Fowler
Physician Empire | Manager of Physician Recruitment
Direct: (636) 387-5030
Cell: (314) 580-8070
General: (877) 673-5025
Email: [email protected]
Physician Jobs: www.PhysicianEmpire.com

You are welcome to send your CV in confidence or share with a colleague who may be interested.
This seems like a position where fellowship is a must or you better be able to prove you have years of experience.

Last edited:
1699113404714.png

I love how PP are starting to use the word “competitive” so liberally 😂
The only thing competitive about it is the competition between them all to have the lowest paying job.

That being said that job will fill immediately, because Utah.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4 users

Podiatrist- Athens, Ohio​

Athens, Ohio

Loan Repayment
Relocation Assistance
Health System
Full Time
Join an award winning, physician-led health system that prides itself on an inclusive, collegial and innovative culture. As a Podiatrist at OhioHealth, you will receive the support needed to balance your personal and professional goals and impact our mission of improving the health of those we serve.
Description:
  • Practices located in Athens, Logan, and Nelsonville, Ohio
  • Join one other DPM in the practice
  • 10% inpatient, 90% outpatient
  • Charcot reconstruction, advanced limb salvage procedures, rear foot reconstruction, ankle scopes, ankle procedures
  • Mon-Fri 8AM-4PM schedule with 1 surgery/procedure day
  • Competitive salary
  • Starting bonus/Student Loan Reimbursement/Retention Bonus /Relocation Bonus
  • Generous Benefits package inclusive of time away pay, CME, and wellness offerings to support work life balance
  • Epic EMR System
  • OhioHealth Physician Leadership Institute and Development Curriculum
  • Physician leadership approach that offers system support for all our providers
Requirements:
  • Board Eligible/Board Certified in Podiatry
  • 3-year residency trained with rear foot qualification
Contact information:
For questions or to schedule an exploratory call, please contact our Physician Recruiter, Kelsey Beaver.
OhioHealth:
OhioHealth is a nationally recognized, not-for-profit, charitable regional hospital system located in Central OH and the surrounding areas.
Serving our communities since 1891, we are a family of 35,000 associates, providers and volunteers across a system of 12 hospitals, 200+ ambulatory sites, hospice, home-health, medical equipment and other health services spanning a 47-county area.
We are an inclusive organization that prides ourselves on having a world class culture. As a world class organization, we have been recognized as a:
  • 2021 DiversityInc Top Health System
  • Fortune Magazine’s 100 Best Companies to Work For 14 times
  • Top 10% of Press Ganey’s Hospital Experience Survey
Complete list of Awards and Recognition: Awards | OhioHealth
Contact Information
For questions or to schedule an exploratory call, please contact our Physician Recruiter, Kelsey Beaver.

Reactions: 1 user

Non-Surgical Podiatrist​

Bristol, Connecticut

Malpractice Insurance
Relocation Assistance
Health System
Contract
Full Time
BE or BC
New Grad
H1B
J1 Visa
Non-Surgical Podiatrist
Bristol Health Medical Group is a thriving network of community-based practices staffed by over one hundred of the region’s most skilled primary care physicians, specialty care physicians and advanced practice providers dedicated to Bristol Hospital’s goal of being one of the best community hospitals in Connecticut.
We have an exceptional opportunity for a compassionate, mission-focused, BC/BE non-surgical podiatrist to join our current surgical podiatrist in an already well-established practice.

This is a non-operative, out-patient/office based opportunity to be part of an energetic and collaborative team of multi-disciplinary providers that includes orthopedic spine, sports medicine, trauma/hand/general orthopedics, physiatry, and pain management all working together in a brand new ambulatory care center.

The ideal candidate will collaborate with current surgical podiatrist on patients needing surgical intervention. Experience in treating a variety of musculoskeletal foot, ankle and lower-leg pathologies using Extracorporeal Pulse Activation Technology desired. Experience in custom orthotic and AFO fabrication is strongly desired. Experience performing minor office procedures for fungal toenails, calluses, plantar warts, skin lesions and joint pain desired.

There will be opportunities for clinical time at our on campus wound care center as well as servicing nursing homes apart of the Bristol Health network. No emergency room or inpatient call requirements.

Our practice:
  • Fully integrated EMR with dedicated IT staff
  • ?On-site physical therapy, vascular and pathology lab
  • On-site imaging including 3 Tesla MRI, CT, nuclear imaging
  • Wound care facility with Hyperbaric oxygen therapy

Bristol Health Medical Group Offers:
  • Attractive salary with productivity and quality bonuses
  • ?Generous amount of paid time off
  • Comprehensive array of health benefits
  • Retirement savings plan
  • Employer paid malpractice coverage
  • Relocation assistance provided
  • J1 and H1b sponsorship

Our community is:
  • Conveniently located in the center region of Connecticut.
  • Safe, family-oriented communities with excellent public and private schools.
  • Close proximity to urban living with diverse cultural opportunities including concerts, ballet, theatre, museums and wineries.
  • Plenty of surrounding shopping centers, restaurants and movie theatres to visit at your leisure.
  • All the joys of New England recreation: fishing, hiking, boating, biking, skiing and snowboarding.
  • Easy travel distance to Bradley International Airport.
  • Direct access to the Connecticut coastline.
  • Easy commute to big cities - only two hours from both Boston and NYC!

Contact Information
For more information about this opportunity, please contact Traci Brown in our Provider Recruitment Office at 860.585.3133 or email your CV to [email protected]

Members don't see this ad :)

Non-Surgical Podiatrist​

Bristol, Connecticut

Malpractice Insurance
Relocation Assistance
Health System
Contract
Full Time
BE or BC
New Grad
H1B
J1 Visa
Non-Surgical Podiatrist
Bristol Health Medical Group is a thriving network of community-based practices staffed by over one hundred of the region’s most skilled primary care physicians, specialty care physicians and advanced practice providers dedicated to Bristol Hospital’s goal of being one of the best community hospitals in Connecticut.
We have an exceptional opportunity for a compassionate, mission-focused, BC/BE non-surgical podiatrist to join our current surgical podiatrist in an already well-established practice.

This is a non-operative, out-patient/office based opportunity to be part of an energetic and collaborative team of multi-disciplinary providers that includes orthopedic spine, sports medicine, trauma/hand/general orthopedics, physiatry, and pain management all working together in a brand new ambulatory care center.

The ideal candidate will collaborate with current surgical podiatrist on patients needing surgical intervention. Experience in treating a variety of musculoskeletal foot, ankle and lower-leg pathologies using Extracorporeal Pulse Activation Technology desired. Experience in custom orthotic and AFO fabrication is strongly desired. Experience performing minor office procedures for fungal toenails, calluses, plantar warts, skin lesions and joint pain desired.

There will be opportunities for clinical time at our on campus wound care center as well as servicing nursing homes apart of the Bristol Health network. No emergency room or inpatient call requirements.

Our practice:
  • Fully integrated EMR with dedicated IT staff
  • ?On-site physical therapy, vascular and pathology lab
  • On-site imaging including 3 Tesla MRI, CT, nuclear imaging
  • Wound care facility with Hyperbaric oxygen therapy

Bristol Health Medical Group Offers:
  • Attractive salary with productivity and quality bonuses
  • ?Generous amount of paid time off
  • Comprehensive array of health benefits
  • Retirement savings plan
  • Employer paid malpractice coverage
  • Relocation assistance provided
  • J1 and H1b sponsorship

Our community is:
  • Conveniently located in the center region of Connecticut.
  • Safe, family-oriented communities with excellent public and private schools.
  • Close proximity to urban living with diverse cultural opportunities including concerts, ballet, theatre, museums and wineries.
  • Plenty of surrounding shopping centers, restaurants and movie theatres to visit at your leisure.
  • All the joys of New England recreation: fishing, hiking, boating, biking, skiing and snowboarding.
  • Easy travel distance to Bradley International Airport.
  • Direct access to the Connecticut coastline.
  • Easy commute to big cities - only two hours from both Boston and NYC!

Contact Information
For more information about this opportunity, please contact Traci Brown in our Provider Recruitment Office at 860.585.3133 or email your CV to [email protected]
Is this a death sentence for someone coming out of residency? I'm guessing you can't get ABFAS with this.

Heck, probably good paying job with good benefits. Perfect gig for nonsurgical Podiatrist.
Is this a death sentence for someone coming out of residency? I'm guessing you can't get ABFAS with this.
That stuff basically wastes 2/3 of the education (half the school and 90% of the residency).

It's a personal choice, but in an increasingly saturated profession with increasing tuition, it's definitely a risk and nearly always an income detriment to voluntary limit oneself.

That stuff basically wastes 2/3 of the education (half the school and 90% of the residency).

It's a personal choice, but in an increasingly saturated profession with increasing tuition, it's definitely a risk and nearly always an income detriment to voluntary limit oneself.
(In terms of the job exclusively) Still better than PP 🤓

I have seen much worse, but why does podiatry continue post jobs like this?

ASSOCIATE POSITION - CHICAGO SUBURBS

Looking to hire Summer 2024. Thriving podiatry practice in Chicago suburbs looking for an associate to take practice to the next level. Must be highly motivated and have the ability to WOW our patient with your charismatic personality and professionalism. This is an excellent opportunity to work in a state-of-the-art office (which includes MRI) with a team-oriented culture. 3-year surgical residency required. Submit CV to [email protected]

Looking to hire Summer 2024. Thriving podiatry practice in Chicago suburbs looking for an associate to take practice to the next level. Must be highly motivated and have the ability to WOW our patient with your charismatic personality and professionalism. This is an excellent opportunity to work in a state-of-the-art office (which includes MRI) with a team-oriented culture. 3-year surgical residency required. Submit CV to [email protected]
Never apply to a hotmail job.
Never.

• Love
Reactions: 4 users

For real. Every other speciality the jobs compete for the doctor. This guy (and many other PP offers) make it sound like you need to win him over in order to have the opportunity to get robbed

Reactions: 3 users
For real. Every other speciality the jobs compete for the doctor. This guy (and many other PP offers) make it sound like you need to win him over in order to have the opportunity to get robbed
Other specialties aren't saturated...

Banks know MDs are a good loan risk... DPMs in many locations will really struggle awhile to get busy due to too much local competition.

Hospitals generally have too many employed DPMs already, or they already have the services DPMs do covered by midlevels, ortho, vasc, etc.

Podiatry PPs know there are a glut of associates who can't find hospital jobs, and they can't or won't start their own office. There are 400+ ppl out of the 600+ DPM grads every year who fit that description (including many "fellowship trained" grads).

Podiatry has been a make-your-own-luck profession as long as I've been in it... and that was 4 added schools ago. :(

Reactions: 2 users
They're looking for someone "charismatic." This is another slimy aspect of podiatry. It's nice if you're competent, but better if you're charismatic so you can sell patients retail garbage and lasers. What other specialty needs to do this? Maybe a derm medspa?

My first offer out of training was $100,000 with 30% collections after $425,000.

Second offer $90,000 with 35% collections after $300,000. She told me there was ample elective surgery available in the practice. I went to visit and that turned out to be nail avulsions the practice brought to their surgery center.

Both of those positions have filled and refilled since that time which was under 5 years ago.

My first offer out of training was $100,000 with 30% collections after $425,000.

Second offer $90,000 with 35% collections after $300,000. She told me there was ample elective surgery available in the practice. I went to visit and that turned out to be nail avulsions the practice brought to their surgery center.

Both of those positions have filled and refilled since that time which was under 5 years ago.
I went to visit and that turned out to be nail avulsions the practice brought to their surgery center.

Typical mustache podiatry.....anything to make $$$.

I mean the job search has been pretty brutal. I haven't been applying like crazy, maybe about 5 places a day. So i

These are similar to the offers out now. I have about 5 friends I talk to regularly from all decent programs. Right now no one is getting call backs, offers etc. 100k seems fair as it can allow you to at least survive for the time being. As it gets closer and closer to graduation that 100k looks better and better. Right now for me I think there's about a 50% chance I'd get 100k or less, maybe 25% I'd get between 100-120k and 25% I'd get 120+.

• Sad
I mean the job search has been pretty brutal. I haven't been applying like crazy, maybe about 5 places a day. So i

These are similar to the offers out now. I have about 5 friends I talk to regularly from all decent programs. Right now no one is getting call backs, offers etc. 100k seems fair as it can allow you to at least survive for the time being. As it gets closer and closer to graduation that 100k looks better and better. Right now for me I think there's about a 50% chance I'd get 100k or less, maybe 25% I'd get between 100-120k and 25% I'd get 120+.

Try to look for jobs that offer flat percent and feel out if they have a good patient load. Seeing 15-20 a day at 40% collections makes you basically double what seeing 30-40 patients a day at a 100-120k base will.

I went percent only without a base at my first job out of residency, and it is much better IMO.

Try to look for jobs that offer flat percent and feel out if they have a good patient load. Seeing 15-20 a day at 40% collections makes you basically double what seeing 30-40 patients a day at a 100-120k base will.

I went percent only without a base at my first job out of residency, and it is much better IMO.
This is good logic if you know and trust the employer, but there is a very good chance most will bamboozle the associate and truncate their collections in the 100+ ways they can. Associates obviously have no idea what claims are ever paid vs not, hit deductible vs payer, delayed vs paid quick, etc.

And, mainly, most new grads can't even afford rent or groceries for a month or two until collections % coming in is substantial (can't afford to start own office for same logic). The majority of them will always prefer a base that they know will pay their rent, bills, loans, etc.

I mean the job search has been pretty brutal. I haven't been applying like crazy, maybe about 5 places a day. ...
"Haven't"?
Honestly, this is part of the problem (applying to everything and anything - particularly residents).

A lot of it is just saturation... very few good DPM jobs to grads and job seekers. I get that.

Still, applying to everything compounds the problem.
The employers / facilities realize there are a glut of DPMs looking for jobs. That hurts salaries, that hurts efficient hiring, that hurts fellow job seekers whose CV is washed out in the sea of applying people who weren't even very serious about ever visiting or interviewing... they were just shotgunning. Most hospitals cap after X number of apps, which is usually reached in a day or a few for podiatry jobs.

I have basically quit even considering residents (at least non-pgy3s from good programs) at past jobs that I've been asked to screen apps or do phone interviews because there are so many that are nowhere near graduation, far away, no desire to visit (unless maybe it was paid), etc. It just ends up a time waste, so I was always hesistant to even widely/publicly post jobs unless absolutely impossible to fill among network or good local residency director letters.

...The best way is search and respect employers (and fellow candidates) is to read the postings, set up a call to learn more (owner, HR, office mgr, hospital DPM, etc as appropriate), go visit/interview if the call info is good (hopefully they pay, but be prepped to pay/split the trip yourself for a good job), and then discuss compensation. And yeah, it is fine to have backup plans, but the blanket applying to every job in some area or every job over $1XXk salary or whatever without even researching the job/group or talking to them is not ideal, for many reasons.

Last edited:
"Haven't"?
Honestly, this is part of the problem (applying to everything and anything - particularly residents).

A lot of it is just saturation... very few good DPM jobs to grads and job seekers. I get that.

Still, applying to everything compounds the problem.
The employers / facilities realize there are a glut of DPMs looking for jobs. That hurts salaries, that hurts efficient hiring, that hurts fellow job seekers whose CV is washed out in the sea of applying people who weren't even very serious about ever visiting or interviewing... they were just shotgunning.

I have basically quit even considering residents (at least non-pgy3s) at past jobs that I've been asked to screen apps or do phone interviews because there are so many that are nowhere near graduation, far away, no desire to visit (unless maybe it was paid), etc.

...The best way is to read the postings, set up a call to learn more (owner, HR, office mgr, hospital DPM, etc as appropriate), go visit/interview if the call info is good (hopefully they pay, but be prepped to pay/split the trip yourself for a good job), and then discuss compensation. And yeah, it is fine to have backup plans, but the blanket applying to every job in some area or every job over $1XXk salary or whatever without even researching the job/group or talking to them is not ideal, for many reasons.

You're absolutely right. Many people shouldn't, but then you have a lot of us who will move to anywhere for a decent job. I started selective, didn't work, went more broad, didn't work, now I'm at the point where if they have a large store like Wal-mart, it's an acceptable place to live/work.

You're absolutely right. Many people shouldn't, but then you have a lot of us who will move to anywhere for a decent job. I started selective, didn't work, went more broad, didn't work, now I'm at the point where if they have a large store like Wal-mart, it's an acceptable place to live/work.
You need to look really rural. Critical access bro.

It's different schools of thought I suppose...

Would you rather have 100 fishing lines set in any random spots.... or a dozen well-lured and well-placed ones?

If you leave messages for the right people, set up to talk to the employers, show them on call/vid chat you've done your research on the area/group/hospital, offer to visit in person soon afterwards... you will actually have a pretty high offer rate - esp if you have good training and CV and personality.
If you just apply blindly to almost anything, you will barely get any call/email backs. Saturation is the major reason podiatry job market is screwed, but they machine gun applications strategies do not help the cause either.

Have you considered practicing on the moon?

• Haha
I hear they have a special type of walk that may cause gait disturbance. Bullish for practicing on the moon.

• Haha

Podiatrist- Athens, Ohio​

Athens, Ohio

Loan Repayment
Relocation Assistance
Health System
Full Time
Join an award winning, physician-led health system that prides itself on an inclusive, collegial and innovative culture. As a Podiatrist at OhioHealth, you will receive the support needed to balance your personal and professional goals and impact our mission of improving the health of those we serve.
Description:
  • Practices located in Athens, Logan, and Nelsonville, Ohio
  • Join one other DPM in the practice
  • 10% inpatient, 90% outpatient
  • Charcot reconstruction, advanced limb salvage procedures, rear foot reconstruction, ankle scopes, ankle procedures
  • Mon-Fri 8AM-4PM schedule with 1 surgery/procedure day
  • Competitive salary
  • Starting bonus/Student Loan Reimbursement/Retention Bonus /Relocation Bonus
  • Generous Benefits package inclusive of time away pay, CME, and wellness offerings to support work life balance
  • Epic EMR System
  • OhioHealth Physician Leadership Institute and Development Curriculum
  • Physician leadership approach that offers system support for all our providers
Requirements:
  • Board Eligible/Board Certified in Podiatry
  • 3-year residency trained with rear foot qualification
Contact information:
OhioHealth:
OhioHealth is a nationally recognized, not-for-profit, charitable regional hospital system located in Central OH and the surrounding areas.
Serving our communities since 1891, we are a family of 35,000 associates, providers and volunteers across a system of 12 hospitals, 200+ ambulatory sites, hospice, home-health, medical equipment and other health services spanning a 47-county area.
We are an inclusive organization that prides ourselves on having a world class culture. As a world class organization, we have been recognized as a:
  • 2021 DiversityInc Top Health System
  • Fortune Magazine’s 100 Best Companies to Work For 14 times
  • Top 10% of Press Ganey’s Hospital Experience Survey
Complete list of Awards and Recognition: Awards | OhioHealth
Contact Information
Any idea what the salary would be for this?

Did consider this, they wanted board certified on Earth and Space. Also certification with NASA. Unfortunately they don't cover travel to and from space and rockets run at a couple hundred million.

Had a talk with a large group, would have to move out to a rural part of the country. Salary is 100k with basic benefits, 3 weeks PTO. They would like to switch to collection based 25% after a year.

• Haha
Did consider this, they wanted board certified on Earth and Space. Also certification with NASA. Unfortunately they don't cover travel to and from space and rockets run at a couple hundred million.

Had a talk with a large group, would have to move out to a rural part of the country. Salary is 100k with basic benefits, 3 weeks PTO. They would like to switch to collection based 25% after a year.
How are you obtaining most of these interviews?

The usual podiatry job listing sites or networking/cold calling?

Why are you still contacting podiatry groups at this point? Have you learned nothing reading this forum?

Sorry for the tough love but 🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️

Officially signed my contract today for my first job after residency. Hospital employed near family.

-3 year contract.
-275K base salary.
-Production bonus of $60 per patient encounter after 4200 per year (1050 per quarter), roughly 18 patients per day which I should easily be able to do since I will be in two locations with no other podiatrists.
-15K sign on bonus.
-10K for relocation.
-Benefits and 401K match
-3 weeks vacation.
-All dues, boards, etc reimbursed with 4K CME and 5 days for this.

• Love
  • Care
Reactions: 15 users
Officially signed my contract today for my first job after residency. Hospital employed near family.

-3 year contract.
-275K base salary.
-Production bonus of $60 per patient encounter after 4200 per year (1050 per quarter), roughly 18 patients per day which I should easily be able to do since I will be in two locations with no other podiatrists.
-15K sign on bonus.
-10K for relocation.
-Benefits and 401K match
-3 weeks vacation.
Nice! Congrats on that solid offer. Consider “buying” another week of PTO if they would allow you.

-3 year contract.
-275K base salary.
-15K sign on bonus.
-10K for relocation.
-Benefits and 401K match
-3 weeks vacation.
Does anyone want to do the maths or have experience on money per patient encounter? Never heard of that metric before

-3 year contract.
-275K base salary.
-15K sign on bonus.
-10K for relocation.
-Benefits and 401K match
-3 weeks vacation.

So happy for you!

Does anyone want to do the maths or have experience on money per patient encounter? Never heard of that metric before
Same. Intriguing, but strange metric. I'd be cranking out my 35 nail patients a day 4 days a week, taking 4 weeks vacation and laughing to the bank with my 425k for 3 years before the system found the error in their ways.

Same. Intriguing, but strange metric. I'd be cranking out my 35 nail patients a day 4 days a week, taking 4 weeks vacation and laughing to the bank with my 425k for 3 years before the system found the error in their ways.
Me either but I was pretty keen on it because they have a few hospital owned nursing homes that I have the option of going to and my thought was to take a couple days each quarter and knock out as many as I can since they count toward my bonus encounters. They all have dedicated treatment rooms and staff for efficiency.

I calculated it out to be about 18 patients per day after factoring in vacation, holidays, CME, and some sick days to hit the threshold. Whether I’m getting totally ripped off at $60 per patient after that idk but can’t be worse than PP associate.

-3 year contract.
-275K base salary.
-15K sign on bonus.
-10K for relocation.
-Benefits and 401K match
-3 weeks vacation.
Also no weekends or call.

• Care
Congrats! That's an amazing offer.

I've been applying anywhere and everywhere. I try to tailor my message/application for each job. Hospitals/groups don't bite, private equity groups salivate over us, at least enough to offer 100k. I've truly been hustling, I think I spend at least 3-5 hours a day job searching.