Official Columbia P&S 2010 Accepted Students Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
ski trip is coming up. start working on your pecs and your lats to show off to your bikini-clad classmates. oh, how i hope the other boys will comment on my chisled physique.
http://liberalbias.blogspot.com/2006/01/ice-cold-debauchery.html

"The social aspects of the trip weren’t too bad either. I didn’t get much sleep and learned how to play quarters, a drinking game, winning one for my team. Go me. There was a hot tub, so I got to see some of my female classmates in bikinis and show off what I’ve accomplished in the free weight club. The only person to comment on that was male, however. I managed to stumble upon an ongoing hookup featuring a pasty white ass—sadly, not mine. I’m not normally a gossip, but today in anatomy lab, I enjoyed describing it to my lab mates and the students at the adjacent table. The hookup was in a hall with a little cul-de-sac, so a couple other kids got stuck in the dead end, one hiding behind a pillow.

posted by Zach # 11:01 PM"

and if you thought anatomy was bad.
http://liberalbias.blogspot.com/2005/10/bit-humble-perhaps-dont-worry-ill-be.html

A bit humble, perhaps. Don't worry, I'll be back in shape soon enough.
So, the moment you’ve all been waiting for: The **** has finally hit the fan. I took my first anatomy exam today. The written was like any multiple choice test. That is, easy. The practical on the other hand, was a train wreck. I made a really stupid mistake, one I usually avoid: I changed a correct answer. But beyond that, I realize that I’m going to have to spend a lot more time in lab. Don’t get me wrong, I’m pretty sure that I passed. But the fact that I’m “pretty sure” that I passed means that I didn’t do as well as I should have, which is “absolutely certain that I passed and skiing down the runout of the kind side of the bell curve.” Do I still think that I have what it takes? Sure. I just need to work a little and stop relying on my intelligence to get me through. A change of study tactics is in order also. Ah, phenol, you are to be my close friend these next few months.

posted by Zach # 8:51 PM

Members don't see this ad.