*** Official BU Henry M Goldman Dental School C/O 2021 Interview/Acceptance Thread ***

Members don't see this ad :)
Any West Coast people get interview invites yet? Based on what I see here, BU might be sending invites to East Coast first.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
damn they already got interviews schedule for the months of sept already? not looking good.

damn they already got interviews schedule for the months of sept already? not looking good.

The email I received from BU (stating my supplemental application was received) says they begin interviewing in October!

Reactions: 1 users
I also got an interview for October 17th, pretty excited about it. any one else have an interview for that day?

Last edited:
Hello guys,
How many supplemental essay questions are required by USC? and what are they? I had one 15 on my DAT and it is worried the head of me :(.
Thanks in advance!

Hello guys,
How many supplemental essay questions are required by USC? and what are they? I had one 15 on my DAT and it is worried the head of me :(.
Thanks in advance!

USC? Wrong thread.

Any West Coast people get interview invites yet? Based on what I see here, BU might be sending invites to East Coast first.
I'm West Coast (Washington), received the email that my application was complete and ready for review August 1st and haven't heard anything since then...maybe they do mostly East Coast first and we just have to be patient?

I'm West Coast (Washington), received the email that my application was complete and ready for review August 1st and haven't heard anything since then...maybe they do mostly East Coast first and we just have to be patient?
Exactly what I'm thinking, thanks for confirming. I guess we'll just have to wait and see....

GL to all of us. I hope I have a chance here haha! Submitted the supp about 3 weeks ago or so. Hopefully my new DAT is uploaded to AADSAS soon :D
They have a requirement that No section under 18 on FAQ page, did you read that?

They have a requirement that No section under 18 on FAQ page, did you read that?

Where does it say that/ Can you post a link? I found a page that says "We do not have GPA or DAT cutoffs. All applicants are encouraged to apply. The Admissions Committee will review all applications. In the past few application cycles we have found that our most competitive applicants generally had GPAs of 3.3 or above, overall and in science, as well as DAT scores of 18 or above in each section. Please note, this is not a minimum requirement and is expected to change from year to year"

upload_2016-9-5_17-38-52.png

It's not a defined 18. If I get rejected for PAT again so be it.

Do you know of any schools that have a requirement to have PAT above 17+? I only know few that have this requirement like Ohio State and Howard
Creighton i think

Anyone else get interviews other than SEW413, Kawimx and Iono101? lol

Still waiting. Received email saying that application under review Aug 1st. No updates since then. :(

make sure you follow up with this school, they "lost" my electronically submitted supplemental and then had the audacity to be rude when I called to ask why I had been marked as incomplete on aadsas.

make sure you follow up with this school, they "lost" my electronically submitted supplemental and then had the audacity to be rude when I called to ask why I had been marked as incomplete on aadsas.
Sounds like you met the friendly guy at admissions. If his name is Joshua, then you're best bet is just to email him if you want to be on his good side.

Any more interviews othet than Oct. 17th and 21st?

Sent from my SHV-E250K using SDN mobile

Is it too early to be annoyed about no status update from here. I'm central coast (in the south) if that matters. Sigh. Oh and my app was completed last Monday from my DAT. So maybe I should be patient? Ahh

Is it too early to be annoyed about no status update from here. I'm central coast (in the south) if that matters. Sigh. Oh and my app was completed last Monday from my DAT. So maybe I should be patient? Ahh
no you should be very annoy and call them and demand why they haven't response back to you since last week. maybe curse them out while you at it.

no you should be very annoy and call them and demand why they haven't response back to you since last week. maybe curse them out while you at it.

try that out and let me know how it goes!! I'm sure it'll go well for you though. Let me know if they response back to you loll

you were probably too dumb to realize my post was a sarcastic post. your application was only completed last monday and you are annoy that you haven't heard anything yet? hahaha too funny

you were probably too dumb to realize my post was a sarcastic post. your application was only completed last monday and you are annoy that you haven't heard anything yet? hahaha too funny
you're probably even more dumb to realize I answered your sarcasm with sarcasm. LOL.

you're probably even more dumb to realize I answered your sarcasm with sarcasm. LOL.
lol your ******* probably ruin your chance of any predec interview waiting until mid sept to complete your application.

Dude you spew hate across the boards. Let it go
stupid question deserve stupid response. app completed last week and is getting annoy because she hasn't heard anything back within a week?

lol worried after a week? i wanna see how she act after waiting 3 months haha

lol your ******* probably ruin your chance of any predec interview waiting until mid sept to complete your application.
and yet you're still on time with no interview. :claps::laugh:

She's just worried man. We've all been through that
aww thanks @teamusafan222 ! I just actually wanted to know whether they get back to people relatively fast or whether there is a good amount of waiting time. But reading previous threads, its really variable. So I guess I have no option but to stick it out!

and yet you're still on time with no interview. :claps::laugh:
yea you're right, i have no interview from here but i got 4 invite from other schools hahaha. i think that more than you so far :)

yea you're right, i have no interview from here but i got 4 invite from other schools hahaha. i think that more than you so far :)
WOW dudee with your stats, I'm surprised! Anyways......... with your seemingly rudimentary sentence structure you got a lot of work to do for your interviews, so go prep. Good luck doe. And no I have 5 interviews. I just happened to be worried about Boston ;)

WOW dudee with your stats, I'm surprised! Anyways......... with your seemingly rudimentary sentence structure you got a lot of work to do for your interviews, so go prep. Good luck doe. And no I have 5 interviews. I just happened to be worried about Boston ;)
haha you got 5 interview after just completing your DAT. so you're a ******* and a lair i see.