***Official ASDOH Class of 2022 Interview/Acceptance Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know until what month they conduct interviews? ASDOH is one of my top choices. Those of you who interviewed/ got accepted to this school, what were your stats in regards to DAT score/volunteering hours?

Only been invited to an interview so far but:
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/): 19/19/20
Volunteering: ~500 hours (mix of philanthropy and academic volunteering)

Members don't see this ad.

Interview this Tuesday! I'm excited and a little nervous haha, anyone else here interviewing Jan 16th?

Reactions: 1 user
Does anyone have any recommendations on how to spend a day in the city? Where to eat? With my last phoenix interview I visited their desert botanical gardens and fell in love. I thought cacti like that only existed in cartoons :love:
Hey, I have an interview at ASDOH too! I appreciate if you share some information about how your interview day was and some tips?

Members don't see this ad :)
I interview here on September 11th. Would you mind answering some questions or offering any insight as to how the interview was for you? You can PM me :)

I have an interview with them, how did yours go? I appreciate anything please!

Has anyone’s background check tab been checked off the checklist?

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Mine hasn’t been checked off either and it’s been 3 weeks since it was completed.

I've done everything with the exception of immunizations and nothing has been checked off!

I've done everything with the exception of immunizations and nothing has been checked off!
What did you do for the Academic Degree Planner portion? I am a little confused as to what they want us to do for that.

I printed it out, signed it, and scanned it onto a USB so I could upload it onto my checklist.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey everyone,

I just received an ii today for next week Jan 29. Would anyone be willing to share their interview experiences? Was it a closed or open file? In addition, how many faculty and staff are conducting the interview and how long? Types of questions... Thanks very much. I appreciate any input.

Hey everyone,

I just received an ii today for next week Jan 29. Would anyone be willing to share their interview experiences? Was it a closed or open file? In addition, how many faculty and staff are conducting the interview and how long? Types of questions... Thanks very much. I appreciate any input.
I interview tomorrow, but from what I understand they make the applicants sign a waiver so they can’t talk about the interviews. If I find anything out tomorrow that I can let you know, I will.

I interview tomorrow, but from what I understand they make the applicants sign a waiver so they can’t talk about the interviews. If I find anything out tomorrow that I can let you know, I will.
Ah, I see.. that explains why I couldn't find much on here. Thank you. Good luck!

Last edited:
Did anyone else just got an email regarding pending decision? or maybe acceptance call? I interviewed on Jan. 16th.

Hi guys. I know you can't say anything specific, but I have a very general question regarding the MMI. Is this role playing or am I given a scenario in which I will have to respond... I'm so confused. Can someone confirm?

Hi guys. I know you can't say anything specific, but I have a very general question regarding the MMI. Is this role playing or am I given a scenario in which I will have to respond... I'm so confused. Can someone confirm?
you're given a scenario in which you will role play :) good luck!

Reactions: 1 users
I interviewed Tuesday and got accepted today . Y’all I am sooooo happy!!

Reactions: 4 users
Congrats!!! What time today? What did they tell you?
I was seeing a patient so Azra left a voicemail asking me to call back. I called back on my lunch break and she basically said congrats and that she would be emailing me info.

I was seeing a patient so Azra left a voicemail asking me to call back. I called back on my lunch break and she basically said congrats and that she would be emailing me info.
Congrats!! Just curious, are you hyg or DA?

Interview #6: ASDOH 2/6
SGPA: 3.28 OGPA: 3.42
DAT: 19AA/19TS/19PAT/22RC/19QR
Several years of healthcare experience

Interview #6: ASDOH 2/6
SGPA: 3.28 OGPA: 3.42
DAT: 19AA/19TS/19PAT/22RC/19QR
Several years of healthcare experience
Good luck for interview and knock it down!

Good luck for interview and knock it down!
Thank you so much. I heard they have a slightly different interview style so I’m hoping for the best. I’m super excited

Does anyone know when the next round of acceptances are?

Interviewed on the 6th (yesterday) and really enjoyed the day and the school. It was grueling but felt good when it was over. Awesome school who I hope to hear good news from soon.

Reactions: 2 users
Hi everyone

I just got accepted recently (Jan. 26th) and I really want to talk to somebody else who’s accepted and really considering going there or a current student at ASDOH. Can anyone message me or reply to this post? I’m really excited about the acceptance, but I need some questions cleared up, thanks!

Hi everyone

I just got accepted recently (Jan. 26th) and I really want to talk to somebody else who’s accepted and really considering going there or a current student at ASDOH. Can anyone message me or reply to this post? I’m really excited about the acceptance, but I need some questions cleared up, thanks!

I accepted and chose this school over Loma Linda and Western U!

Anyone get a email from asdoh saying you are still being considered? Does this mean waitlisted? Did they send the next wave of acceptance?

Anyone get a email from asdoh saying you are still being considered? Does this mean waitlisted? Did they send the next wave of acceptance?
If you interviewed recently, it's totally normal. Mine came a couple days after the interview.

Ok great. Did you get accepted? Lol
Everyone gets that email, I interviewed in November, got that email a few days after and eventually got in about 3 weeks ago. You’re still definitly in the running.

All this waiting is killing me slowly...

Reactions: 2 users
Got the same email. From what it looks like, they email everyone who interviews and is still in the running. Now we wait
It's odd that some have been waiting since November and still haven't heard anything.

Pending decision email this morning as well, interviewed Jan 29th

Do you guys know if they are still sending interview invites? Thank you.

First acceptance!! Got the call at 10:30 AM this past Friday. Does anybody know how long it takes to be approved for the FB group?

Reactions: 4 users
First acceptance!! Got the call at 10:30 AM this past Friday. Does anybody know how long it takes to be approved for the FB group?
When was your interview?? Also, are you instate?

It took about a week for the FB group approval.

Status
Not open for further replies.