***Official ASDOH Class of 2022 Interview/Acceptance Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.
There’s a Facebook group already made! All you have to do is ask permission to join the group :) I look forward to meeting all of you soon!
Can u send me the link? I cant find it lol

Members don't see this ad.

Recieved the "still considered email" after my interview 12/5...was wondering from any past applicants or anybody with experience, do alot of people get this email like is it kinda standard, or is it more selective. Just wondering if it means I am on the waitlist or still being considered for admission with the second pool of acceptances?

Reactions: 1 user
Recieved the "still considered email" after my interview 12/5...was wondering from any past applicants or anybody with experience, do alot of people get this email like is it kinda standard, or is it more selective. Just wondering if it means I am on the waitlist or still being considered for admission with the second pool of acceptances?
Me too!

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey everyone!!
So I applied to ASDOH back in July.I finished my secondary application in mid august but still haven't heard back from the school and my status on AADSAS says "none".
I have spoken with the admissions multiple times and they said that I should give it some time.
Do you guys think I still have a shot of getting an interview??
Thanks.

Hey everyone!!
So I applied to ASDOH back in July.I finished my secondary application in mid august but still haven't heard back from the school and my status on AADSAS says "none".
I have spoken with the admissions multiple times and they said that I should give it some time.
Do you guys think I still have a shot of getting an interview??
Thanks.

Maybe, but stop bothering admissions, they hate that. There’s a good chance you’ll never hear from some schools that you apply to, it’s all apart of this process.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Can you send the link, please?
Has anybody talked to Azra about number of seats left or hear anything about when another round of acceptances might go out? KingOfTheNorth have you made a decision between ASDOH and UNLV?

Has anybody talked to Azra about number of seats left or hear anything about when another round of acceptances might go out? KingOfTheNorth have you made a decision between ASDOH and UNLV?
I Rejected UNLV put my deposit for ASDOH sunday. I was torn between the 2 schools but at the end of the day I can't deny the 4th year clinical rotations, having family in arizona, and actually knowing quit a few students that go to ASDOH already. Also, the price gap was only about a 70k difference so price was not enough to sway me towards UNLV. Also, out of the 5 schools I interviewed at I felt it was the only school that students truly loved

Last edited:
Rejected UNLV put my deposit for ASDOH sunday. I was torn between the 2 schools but at the end of the day I can't deny the 4th year clinical rotations, having family in arizona, and actually knowing quit a few students that go to ASDOH already. Also, the price gap was only about a 70k difference so price was not enough to sway me towards UNLV. Also, out of the 5 schools I interviewed at I felt it was the only school that students truly loved
I totally agree that students seem to truly love it and the rotations are AWESOME! I frequently shadow at one of their rotation sites. It's super cool to see them learn as they treat patients. Hopefully we can be classmates!

I totally agree that students seem to truly love it and the rotations are AWESOME! I frequently shadow at one of their rotation sites. It's super cool to see them learn as they treat patients. Hopefully we can be classmates!
Most definitely that would be cool! I’m obviously from Texas haha so I don’t mind the heat. Don’t lose hope they love Arizona residents did you interview here ?

Most definitely that would be cool! I’m obviously from Texas haha so I don’t mind the heat. Don’t lose hope they love Arizona residents did you interview here ?
I'm a Missouri resident, but I haven't gotten an interview to MOSDOH yet. I interviewed at ASDOH in November :) It was my first time out west and I'm in love!! Palm trees, mountains, heat year round(I'm dealing with 12 degree right now), plus an amazing school! If I don't get in this cycle, you can bet that I'll be reapplying

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm a Missouri resident, but I haven't gotten an interview to MOSDOH yet. I interviewed at ASDOH in November :) It was my first time out west and I'm in love!! Palm trees, mountains, heat year round(I'm dealing with 12 degree right now), plus an amazing school! If I don't get in this cycle, you can bet that I'll be reapplying
I got accepted to MOSDOH also ! I loved it it was an incredible school I just didn’t really like the location. And keep your head up I’m a re applicant i interviewed here last year and didn’t get accepted but I got accepted to every school I interviewed at this year

Reactions: 1 users
I got accepted to MOSDOH also ! I loved it it was an incredible school I just didn’t really like the location. And keep your head up I’m a re applicant i interviewed here last year and didn’t get accepted but I got accepted to every school I interviewed at this year
I love hearing success stories!

Hello! does anybody mind sending me a new or pervious academic calendar so I can have an idea of when we have breaks?? I just put my deposit on my seat to ASDOH and I just got engaged and need to pick a date that works around school!

Does anyone know when the next round of acceptances will be sent out this year?

Going off last year, it seems the next round of acceptances will come around January 5th. Keep your head up guys! There’s still a long way to go.

For those of you that were recently accepted, did you do the academic update on aadsas? Were your fall transcripts verified before you got the call? It seems like its taking forever for mine to get verified and I'm wondering if they might be waiting to see how I did before making a decision?

For those of you that were recently accepted, did you do the academic update on aadsas? Were your fall transcripts verified before you got the call? It seems like its taking forever for mine to get verified and I'm wondering if they might be waiting to see how I did before making a decision?

I am wondering the same question. My interview was back in pre December and I havent heard from them. Does anybody know the next wave of calls from Arza? Is it in January? Who else haven’t heard from them and interviewed pre dec?

I am wondering the same question. My interview was back in pre December and I havent heard from them. Does anybody know the next wave of calls from Arza? Is it in January? Who else haven’t heard from them and interviewed pre dec?
Haven’t heard a word and I interviewed in October.

Mine was in November

Same boat
Got same question and mine was October

I emailed my unofficial transcript directly to admissions.

Accepted today at 3pm central time. Interviewed December 12 after being offered an interview date on December 4th. Now to decide between asdoh and mosdoh

Reactions: 2 users
Accepted today at 3pm central time. Interviewed December 12 after being offered an interview date on December 4th. Now to decide between asdoh and mosdoh
haha I got into both also I chose ASDOH but MOSDOH is amazing. Great people, faculty, and school I just felt strange in an area with only 15k people and there was not much to do

Interview invite today!

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 users
haha I got into both also I chose ASDOH but MOSDOH is amazing. Great people, faculty, and school I just felt strange in an area with only 15k people and there was not much to do
Hi congrats on your acceptances!
I realized there is a manual dexterity test, group exercise, and MMI interviews. What did you have to do on the dexterity test and group exercise? Also, I haven't had an MMI before. Any details on it, please? Thank you!!

Anybody know if they only send out acceptances once a month?

Anyone hear back from ASDOH today in regards to acceptances?

Hi congrats on your acceptances!
I realized there is a manual dexterity test, group exercise, and MMI interviews. What did you have to do on the dexterity test and group exercise? Also, I haven't had an MMI before. Any details on it, please? Thank you!!
There isn't a manual dexterity test. They discontinued that.
Also, they make us sign a non-disclosure statement about the interview

There isn't a manual dexterity test. They discontinued that.
Also, they make us sign a non-disclosure statement about the interview
I realize that my last post kinda made me sound mean.. I promise I 'm not mean!
Don't worry about the MMI's, they are the most fun! The group activity wasn't bad either. Be a leader, but don't overpower the others in your group. Try to support some of your contributions with your own experiences. I feel like that helps show the person watching that you've learned from your experiences and know what you're talking about. As far as the 2 on 1 interview goes, it's a different experience for everyone. There were 17 people at my interview and 6/17 people had the same interviewers as me. They'll give you an itinerary when you check in

I feel you, MOSDOH felt like a good school, but I hated the city. I think if you look up top 10 things to do there, a public park is number one haha

Invited to interview today!
Anyone else interviewing the 29th?

Last edited:
Does anyone know until what month they conduct interviews? ASDOH is one of my top choices. Those of you who interviewed/ got accepted to this school, what were your stats in regards to DAT score/volunteering hours?

Does anyone have any recommendations on how to spend a day in the city? Where to eat? With my last phoenix interview I visited their desert botanical gardens and fell in love. I thought cacti like that only existed in cartoons :love:

Does anyone have any recommendations on how to spend a day in the city? Where to eat? With my last phoenix interview I visited their desert botanical gardens and fell in love. I thought cacti like that only existed in cartoons :love:

I was there for two nights, the first night I just got ready for the interview, went out to dinner by myself in Mesa and went for a run. The second night I went to downtown Tempe where my friend worked and then downtown Scottsdale, both were very cool. It’s really hard not to love Scottsdale, it feels like home. If you’re able to go there, check out old town, there’s a lot of cool restaurants and bars.

I was there for interviews at mwu and asdoh, i hiked camelback mountain and piestawa peak, fun hikes and good views of the city if you're into that.

Does anyone know until what month they conduct interviews? ASDOH is one of my top choices. Those of you who interviewed/ got accepted to this school, what were your stats in regards to DAT score/volunteering hours?
Interviews are conducted until they fill all the seats. My guess would be that the last interviews will take place during April or May

Status
Not open for further replies.