This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
New day , New week.... hopefully this week..
Any updates ?? Anyone??

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Maybe if it’s true it was a harder exam this year, it means they are spending time evaluating the individual questions.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Maybe if it’s true it was a harder exam this year, it means they are spending time evaluating the individual questions.

That's my gut feeling. Hopefully we'll all get a fair shake.

Reactions: 1 users
Or may be more residents took the exam.
LOL, guessing game..
after exam results are released, ABIM should release a report stating what made them to delay results.

Yeah some in Michigan too, But I don't have mine yet.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Are these people getting emails or are they searching their names on ABIM?

Are these people getting emails or are they searching their names on ABIM?
I don't know how they got, but some of them I am checking on ABIM certification

Are you guys pulling our tail? I haven’t seen a single result out... I’m east coast a well

No I am not, I confirm that I have seen their certification, which were not certified in the past.

Are you guys pulling our tail? I haven’t seen a single result out... I’m east coast a well
I don't think it's that time to be funny. its correct that results are rolling out.

yeah i don't know, haven't seen anyone from my program come up...

I thought this was a cruel attempt at trolling too- until my friend sent me a screen shot. She's the only one I know of in my class with results (she took it in NE). The wait is killing me

Reactions: 3 users
if they are rolling scores like this, thats so freaking unprofessional. I'm here having palpitations, sweating..........

if they are rolling scores like this, thats so freaking unprofessional. I'm here having palpitations, sweating..........

Is there any rationale reason in releasing results in waves like this? I'm seriously shivering and on edge lol

Is there any rationale reason in releasing results in waves like this? I'm seriously shivering and on edge lol
my suspicion is maybe alphabetical vs higher percentile vs primary location (where the person identifies with home address??) who knows - could be random - I know the persons who received their scores were NOT on the first test date, so take that with a grain of salt

these guys are clearly yanking your chains....Not buying it in the least. Not the right time to be doing this. Very suspect when someone signs up on student doc today to post that their friend sent them screen shots.

these guys are clearly yanking your chains....Not buying it in the least. Not the right time to be doing this. Very suspect when someone signs up on student doc today to post that their friend sent them screen shots.

Then why do multiple people have "certified 2017" on the check a physician certification page....

I just searched a half dozen people I know took it this year and none have popped up certified yet. If it is rolling out ( and it very well may be), it's doing so slowly.

Wait until the morning to be sure IMO.

Got my results today, so hopefully everyone gets them real soon.

Was a little nervous initially since I did not do well in any of the ITE's, but I moved past that by realizing I didn't study for those even a fraction as much as I would for the ABIM. Didn't really get around to studying much at the end of Residency, but after it ended I started UWorld and took lot of notes on the questions. After finishing my first pass I redid all the questions I missed, and kept repeating that until I had 0 marked incorrect. Also went through about half of the Medstudy videos which I do think helped (watching Cardiology right before the test was good). I did most of MKSAP 16 during the past 3 years but did not really look at it over the summer, so not sure how much it helped for the test. Overall I'd say UWorld was clutch, just as it has been for the USMLE. Also UWorld has a lot of high yield images of tables/charts embedded in their questions, and I think it was very helpful to review those images right before the test.

Hopefully that may help someone looking for advice in the future. Low ITE scores are a reminder to study hard for the real test, but I wouldn't take them as anything more than that. I know some people are convinced they're going to fail the test because they did bad on their ITE's, but from personal experience, that's not true.

Best of luck to everyone else awaiting their score.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 users

Is it possible to post pics? I don’t personally know anyone who got scores.

Was a little nervous initially since I did not do well in any of the ITE's, but I moved past that by realizing I didn't study for those even a fraction as much as I would for the ABIM. Didn't really get around to studying much at the end of Residency, but after it ended I started UWorld and took lot of notes on the questions. After finishing my first pass I redid all the questions I missed, and kept repeating that until I had 0 marked incorrect. Also went through about half of the Medstudy videos which I do think helped (watching Cardiology right before the test was good). I did most of MKSAP 16 during the past 3 years but did not really look at it over the summer, so not sure how much it helped for the test. Overall I'd say UWorld was clutch, just as it has been for the USMLE.

Hopefully that may help someone looking for advice in the future. Low ITE scores are a reminder to study hard for the real test, but I wouldn't take them as anything more than that. I know some people are convinced they're going to fail the test because they did bad on their ITE's, but from personal experience, that's not true.

Congrats! Did you find out through email, abim website, or check a physician certification page?

Congrats! Did you find out through email, abim website, or check a physician certification page?

Thanks. They emailed the report was ready, but you have to log into the ABIM site to get the report and pass/fail status. Looks like the physician certification page was updated as well, but I checked that last.

omg this is brutal...anyone else get their results??

:wow::wow::wow::wow::wow:

I haven't gotten anything.
Call me a cynic, but I'm skeptical

blazkavic i'm right with you...unfortunately we may be dealing with a couple people who are tryin to have some fun at everyone's expense

Was a little nervous initially since I did not do well in any of the ITE's, but I moved past that by realizing I didn't study for those even a fraction as much as I would for the ABIM. Didn't really get around to studying much at the end of Residency, but after it ended I started UWorld and took lot of notes on the questions. After finishing my first pass I redid all the questions I missed, and kept repeating that until I had 0 marked incorrect. Also went through about half of the Medstudy videos which I do think helped (watching Cardiology right before the test was good). I did most of MKSAP 16 during the past 3 years but did not really look at it over the summer, so not sure how much it helped for the test. Overall I'd say UWorld was clutch, just as it has been for the USMLE. Also UWorld has a lot of high yield images of tables/charts embedded in their questions, and I think it was very helpful to review those images right before the test.

Congrats

blazkavic i'm right with you...unfortunately we may be dealing with a couple people who are tryin to have some fun at everyone's expense

Saw someone I graduated with post on Facebook they're certified and also have seen a couple from my program certified on website. It's real. Still waiting for my results. Dying slowly :(

I am so Sorry if you feel so. But that's the truth, results are coming out slowly. Unfortunately its not our time yet. We will keep waiting, what elase can we do. This is so ridiculous, that ABIM releasing results this way..