***Official 2010-2011 PharmCAS Questions Thread***

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So its February 2 and PharmCAS does not have my Fall transcripts listed as received. :(

Any ideas on what I should do?

Members don't see this ad.

So its February 2 and PharmCAS does not have my Fall transcripts listed as received. :(

Any ideas on what I should do?

I know that it is frustrating, and I'm sorry, but the best I can tell you is to be patient. Mother nature is not being very nice right now and PharmCAS had to close early yesterday because of the weather, which also means that the mailman doesn't get through either.

I just called to see if they were able to open today and have not received a response. The schools are aware of the issues and are trying to be flexible.

Due to the weather in the northeast PharmCAS has been closed and will hopefully be able to open tomorrow. Also, due to the February 1st deadlines, PharmCAS is experiencing higher than normal call volume. Please note that we are processing documents and transcripts as quickly as possible. To help this process, please refrain from contacting customer support regarding transcript issues. We appreciate your cooperation with this matter.

Members don't see this ad :)
HI...
How long does it take for PharmCAS to process the application once the all the documents have been received? I E-Submitted the application on 01/09/11 and the transcripts arrive on 01/28/11. All the LOR's are completed.

HI...
How long does it take for PharmCAS to process the application once the all the documents have been received? I E-Submitted the application on 01/09/11 and the transcripts arrive on 01/28/11. All the LOR's are completed.

4 to 5 weeks once you have e-submitted, paid and your transcripts have been received.

Good Luck!

If I have changed my planned/in progress coursework, do I need to notify the schools I have applied to via letter, or is updating my PharmCAS app through academic update sufficient?

Thank you! :)

I'm planning to apply in June and I had this question:
I want to ask in late April/May for LOR's, so would that mean that the recommenders would just write the letter and keep it until June when they get the email from pharmcas to submit it?

If I have changed my planned/in progress coursework, do I need to notify the schools I have applied to via letter, or is updating my PharmCAS app through academic update sufficient?

Updating your PharmCAS application through academic update is sufficient. Good Luck!

I'm planning to apply in June and I had this question:
I want to ask in late April/May for LOR's, so would that mean that the recommenders would just write the letter and keep it until June when they get the email from pharmcas to submit it?

Correct. There is information in the application instructions that you can use to send to them so that they are prepared when the official request comes through.

So PharmCAS calculated my GPA, but didn't include my Fall grades.
They put them back as In Progress/Planned. I know you said to be patient, but I am extremely worried now.

Did they lose my transcripts? The big red bold block of text about not calling PharmCAS about transcripts for the February 1 deadline was there this morning.

So PharmCAS calculated my GPA, but didn't include my Fall grades.
They put them back as In Progress/Planned. I know you said to be patient, but I am extremely worried now.

Did they lose my transcripts? The big red bold block of text about not calling PharmCAS about transcripts for the February 1 deadline was there this morning.

Did u chck transcript status to see it was received?

Did u chck transcript status to see it was received?

Yes I checked. I requested for them on the 1/25/11. They were sent on 1/26/11. It has been 16 days. I know the weather has been a factor, but I feel helpless just waiting.

I sent my (4) transcript requests out on the same day Jan 2. They were marked as recieved Jan 18, Jan 27, Jan 28 and Feb 1. They have a considerable backlog.

Members don't see this ad :)
Yes I checked. I requested for them on the 1/25/11. They were sent on 1/26/11. It has been 16 days. I know the weather has been a factor, but I feel helpless just waiting.

They are beginning to get caught up. Go ahead and contact customer service via email on Monday. I'm sorry this has been so frustrating!

Academic update question here.

So I initially had writing comp in my planned courses for the current spring term at a community college. I got notification from all my schools that I met all the pre req requirements for writing. So I am trying to take this course out, as I am obviously not currently taking it. I deleted it from the coursework section, but it says I have missing coursework now, and it won't allow me to delete the community college from the colleges attended secton (even though I had only planned to take that one course there). I also see no option to esubmit my academic update.

Academic update question here.

So I initially had writing comp in my planned courses for the current spring term at a community college. I got notification from all my schools that I met all the pre req requirements for writing. So I am trying to take this course out, as I am obviously not currently taking it. I deleted it from the coursework section, but it says I have missing coursework now, and it won't allow me to delete the community college from the colleges attended secton (even though I had only planned to take that one course there). I also see no option to esubmit my academic update.

Academic Update closed on Feb 15. Contact PharmCAS customer service at [email protected] and they can help you correct it.

Ok, so I have a bit of a problem here. After 5 weeks of waiting, it looks like Pharmcas is finally getting around to working on my application. I received an email on saturday afternoon stating that i would need to make corrections to my 'coursework' and resubmit after 48 hours. I love how I got this email saturday afternoon and being that they are closed monday, there is absolutely no way for me to contact them within that time period to ask any questions. Needless to say, I am a little stressed out and frustrated.

The only thing the letter said that provided any clue was "All coursework should be marked Freshman/Sophomore for courses taken before your Associates Degree". There are several problems with this and I am not sure how to proceed. First off, the date which my transcript shows as being the date I received my AA is completely random. A couple of months ago I noticed that my transcript was not showing that I had received my AA when in fact, I should have received it back in 2001. I went to talk to the school to have this corrected and they did fix it, but it now shows that I received my AA in august of 2010. I figured no big deal.

Anyway, so NOW assuming that 08/10 is when I received my AA I have to go back and change all the classes in my coursework section taken before 08/10 to show freshman/sophomore status. This leaves me with several questions...

1. I took only one class after that date but the class actually started before the day in august (08/27/10) that my transcript shows I received my AA. So do I show Junior/Senior status for this class even though the class started before I had 'technically' received my AA?

2. Also, there are two different places in the coursework section to mark freshman/sophomore or junior/senior status; first in the session/semester section where you list your status for that semester, and second in the actual course description section where you have to designate "course level". I am assuming that they are referring to the prior where I list my academic status/level for that semester, but I'm not sure. Does anybody know if this is correct?

3. The instructions for entering transferred courses into the pharmcas app are a little vague. I am under the impression that even if my classes from 'college A' show up under the 'transferred classes section from 'college B', I only have to enter them in once.. for college A where I originally took them.
Is this correct?

4. Finally, I have an AP music theory class that I took in high school in '95 that shows up as a transferred credit on one of my transcripts. Do I enter this into the pharmcas app even though it was taken in highschool, and only shows as a 'transferred credit' one of my transcripts?

I am now just trying to be as careful as possible and trying to make sure that I dot all of my i's and cross all my t's because I want this to be over asap and without any further delays. Hopefully those are the only changes that I need to make but I'm really only taking a guess here (I've double checked everything else) because I wont be able to talk to anyone from pharmcas before my "48 hour deadline" is up. I would really appreciate any advice or answers to these questions that anybody on this forum might have concerning these matters..

Thanks,
Brian

Last edited:
I actually posted this question in another thread but I really need to get an answer as soon as possible and am afraid that it might get buried away in the other thread, so I am posting here as well.

My question is in regards to how to enter AP courses taken while in high school into the pharmcas course work section. I actually just recently noticed that I had an AP credit for music theory on one of my transcripts under the transfer section. I had completely forgot about this since it was taken back in 1995 and only appears on the transcript for one of my colleges attended (where I only took a few classes, none of which were pharmacy prepreqs) so I had just overlooked it until now. This was taken during high school and completely administered inside the high school classroom for a class entitled Advanced Music Theory. It was just a normal class where our final exam was an AP test. There is nowhere on the pharmcas app to enter high school courses, and since it wasn't taken at a college I cant enter it under any of my college coursework. Is pharmcas going to want my highschool transcripts from 17 years ago? That high school doesn't even exist anymore!

This class is COMPLETELY irrelevant to my application and I could care less whether I get credit for it or not, but I am just trying to be as thorough as possible here . I am only concerned that this will delay my application further, and I will once again have to make corrections, or that pharmcas will either want my high school transcripts or some updated college transcript with more information about this credit. Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,
Brian

Last edited:
Ok, so I have a bit of a problem here. After 5 weeks of waiting, it looks like Pharmcas is finally getting around to working on my application. I received an email on saturday afternoon stating that i would need to make corrections to my 'coursework' and resubmit after 48 hours. I love how I got this email saturday afternoon and being that they are closed monday, there is absolutely no way for me to contact them within that time period to ask any questions. Needless to say, I am a little stressed out and frustrated.

The only thing the letter said that provided any clue was "All coursework should be marked Freshman/Sophomore for courses taken before your Associates Degree". There are several problems with this and I am not sure how to proceed. First off, the date which my transcript shows as being the date I received my AA is completely random. A couple of months ago I noticed that my transcript was not showing that I had received my AA when in fact, I should have received it back in 2001. I went to talk to the school to have this corrected and they did fix it, but it now shows that I received my AA in august of 2010. I figured no big deal.

Anyway, so NOW assuming that 08/10 is when I received my AA I have to go back and change all the classes in my coursework section taken before 08/10 to show freshman/sophomore status. This leaves me with several questions...

1. I took only one class after that date but the class actually started before the day in august (08/27/10) that my transcript shows I received my AA. So do I show Junior/Senior status for this class even though the class started before I had 'technically' received my AA?

2. Also, there are two different places in the coursework section to mark freshman/sophomore or junior/senior status; first in the session/semester section where you list your status for that semester, and second in the actual course description section where you have to designate "course level". I am assuming that they are referring to the prior where I list my academic status/level for that semester, but I'm not sure. Does anybody know if this is correct?

3. The instructions for entering transferred courses into the pharmcas app are a little vague. I am under the impression that even if my classes from 'college A' show up under the 'transferred classes section from 'college B', I only have to enter them in once.. for college A where I originally took them.
Is this correct?

4. Finally, I have an AP music theory class that I took in high school in '95 that shows up as a transferred credit on one of my transcripts. Do I enter this into the pharmcas app even though it was taken in highschool, and only shows as a 'transferred credit' one of my transcripts?

I am now just trying to be as careful as possible and trying to make sure that I dot all of my i's and cross all my t's because I want this to be over asap and without any further delays. Hopefully those are the only changes that I need to make but I'm really only taking a guess here (I've double checked everything else) because I wont be able to talk to anyone from pharmcas before my "48 hour deadline" is up. I would really appreciate any advice or answers to these questions that anybody on this forum might have concerning these matters..

Thanks,
Brian

Regarding the coursework, it really doesnt even matter when you took it I believe. It's the level coursework (1000, 2000, 3000, 4000). 2000 and below is going to be Freshmen/Sophmore. 3000 & 4000 level courses are going to be junior/senior. How do I know? Because I double minored at UCF so I could keep financial aid while taking the pre-professional pharmacy classes at the local community college. My last semester at UCF I took a couple 2000 level courses and PharmCAS changed them to freshman/sophomore, even though I am graduating from UCF this semester and took the classes during my senior year @ UCF. I have had my AA since 2007. hope this helps.

Hey all,
got a question I dont think has been asked yet. I have submitted all my app's to PharmCAS / UF. However, my PharmCAS app does not include my PCAT scores because I just took the PCAT on the 22nd. My PCAT ID is in my PharmCAS app and my app has been mailed. On their website, UF COP says that they are accepting January PCAT scores for applicants, but they also say not to send them your scores, send them to pharmcas.

Since my application has already been mailed but it did not have my PCAT scores, how will UF get my scores? Do they have electronic access to the PharmCAS database? I just want to make sure that I dont need to send my scores directly to UF since they were not on my pharmcas app. I put PharmCAS as the recipitent of my PCAT scores so they will receive them but it is after my app has been mailed.

I had a lot of AP credit from high school and tried to put all of it on my PharmCAS. Apparently pharmcas read the high school as a 'non listed US institution' and waited for the transcripts for that institution. It resulted in a 2 month delay of my application because when I called them afterward, they said 'oh sorry, we don't take high school transcripts, so we will just delete all your high school courses'.

That's it. Don't put anything you took in high school unless you took it at an actual college.

For my AP scores I listed it in the first semester of college that I was given credit for them on the transcripts. It ended up being my junior year at my university because my cc never put my AP credit on their transcripts. I never submitted my official AP scores or hs transcripts. I think its just a formality. Your AP scores aren't going to be calculated in your PharmCAS GPA and adcoms aren't going to care about them.

I didn't have any issues when my PharmCAS was processed.

My AP scores were posted on my university transcript, so I was able to put them on PharmCAS and they verified them. Also, ALL of them had to be listed as freshman/sophomore, regardless of the level that my university designated them, because they were AP. When you put them in, you can classify them as AP and give the test score. Because mine were listed on my transcript as Fall 2007 (when I entered college), all of these credits were listed in addition to my first semester coursework. If you did not put them in the proper semester and have already submitted, I do not think you can edit it. You would have to talk with PharmCAS, as you can only edit planned/ in progress (though that deadline has already passed as well).

Do not list them under a high school- if a college/ university gave you credit for it, you must list it as part of that institution. Doesn't matter that you took them in high school.

Last edited:
Thanks to everyone who replied. I think I'm basically in the same boat as 30percent. My high school AP score doesn't show on my CC transcript, but only on my university transcript as a transfer credit. Although I have already submitted, pharmcas recently sent me an email stating that I would need to make some changes to my course work and unlocked my account. They did not mention anything about this AP course in the email, but unfortunately they were a bit vague in stating what I would need to fix. So now I have the opportunity to add this AP class. Like I mentioned before, I really don't care about receiving credit for this AP course, I am just afraid that if I don't list it I will once again have my app returned for corrections. According to what everyone is saying, if I do include it I should just list it along with the first semester of classes at the college where I first received credit on my transcripts (as a transfer credit). I guess this makes sense, I was just worried that If I do this, pharmcas would ask for the transcripts from the institution where it was originally received. I could really give a d@mn about getting credit for this pointless class, I just want to expedite the process without any further delays. I guess I'll just call pharmcas in the morning to see what they have to say... Thanks again

Last edited:
Hey all,
got a question I dont think has been asked yet. I have submitted all my app's to PharmCAS / UF. However, my PharmCAS app does not include my PCAT scores because I just took the PCAT on the 22nd. My PCAT ID is in my PharmCAS app and my app has been mailed. On their website, UF COP says that they are accepting January PCAT scores for applicants, but they also say not to send them your scores, send them to pharmcas.

Since my application has already been mailed but it did not have my PCAT scores, how will UF get my scores? Do they have electronic access to the PharmCAS database? I just want to make sure that I dont need to send my scores directly to UF since they were not on my pharmcas app. I put PharmCAS as the recipitent of my PCAT scores so they will receive them but it is after my app has been mailed.

From what I've heard, UF and other schools do have some access to check the pharmcas apps electronically. But if I were you I'd definetely want to double check with UF to make sure you aren't required to have the PCAT scores sent directly to them since your app was already mailed

Hey all,

An updated application will be sent to all of your designations once the scores come in. Do not send a copy directly to the school - PharmCAS will do it for you.

I had a lot of AP credit from high school and tried to put all of it on my PharmCAS. Apparently pharmcas read the high school as a 'non listed US institution' and waited for the transcripts for that institution. It resulted in a 2 month delay of my application because when I called them afterward, they said 'oh sorry, we don't take high school transcripts, so we will just delete all your high school courses'.

That's it. Don't put anything you took in high school unless you took it at an actual college.

The only way that PharmCAS can verify any AP credit is if you received college credit for it and then it would be listed under that college. PharmCAS does not take any high school transcripts. I hate to say it, but this information is in the instructions and reading them would have saved you some time and heartache.

Thanks to everyone who replied. I think I'm basically in the same boat as 30percent. My high school AP score doesn't show on my CC transcript, but only on my university transcript as a transfer credit. Although I have already submitted, pharmcas recently sent me an email stating that I would need to make some changes to my course work and unlocked my account. They did not mention anything about this AP course in the email, but unfortunately they were a bit vague in stating what I would need to fix. So now I have the opportunity to add this AP class. Like I mentioned before, I really don't care about receiving credit for this AP course, I am just afraid that if I don't list it I will once again have my app returned for corrections. According to what everyone is saying, if I do include it I should just list it along with the first semester of classes at the college where I first received credit on my transcripts (as a transfer credit). I guess this makes sense, I was just worried that If I do this, pharmcas would ask for the transcripts from the institution where it was originally received. I could really give a d@mn about getting credit for this pointless class, I just want to expedite the process without any further delays. I guess I'll just call pharmcas in the morning to see what they have to say... Thanks again

It sounds like you have things figured out at this point, but I want to remind you that PharmCAS is not out to get you or make things difficult for you. PharmCAS is just following the policies set by the schools that you are applying to - they are the ones who make the rules.

Also a good reminder for everyone on this thread - PharmCAS is an extension of ALL of the admissions offices of the schools that you are applying to and can share information with the schools, so even though you might be frustrated, please remain professional in all your interactions with PharmCAS customer service.

I did not mean to imply that Pharmcas was out to get me or intended to make my life difficult in any way. And I sincerely apologize if it came off that way. I do understand that Pharmcas is just an intermediary that is simply following the procedures set forth by the pharmacy schools that we are applying to. I was primarily frustrated with my overall situation and was becoming more stressed due to a ticking clock and having to make corrections to my app, but not being able to find definitive instructions that applied specifically to my situation. I was frustrated that this pointless class from 17 years ago was showing up on one of my college transcripts and was concerned it would cause further delays.

After receiving an email on saturday afternoon which stated that I would need to correct the coursework on my app and resubmit within 48 hours, I wasn't exactly 100% sure what I needed to correct. I was concerned that the AP class I had neglected to list might be one of the issues which was causing a problem. It had already been 5 weeks since I submitted my app and I was afraid any further delays would jeopardize my chances of admission. Maybe I missed it, but after a thorough search I could not find anything on the website regarding high school AP courses and whether we were absolutely required to list them, and specifically where to list them. And because this was the beginning of a holiday weekend, I would not be able to speak with anyone from Pharmcas about this until well after the 48 hours. That's why I turned to SDN, in hopes that other students who had been in my situation might be able to provide some assistance.

I understand that Pharmcas is an extension of the admission offices of the pharmacy schools we are applying to, and I agree that we should remain professional and courteous in all our dealings with their customer service. I have always been both professional, courteous and respectful in all of my direct dealings with Pharmcas. And Pharmcas has always been very helpful and patient every time I have spoken with them. Thanks so much for your help!

Thank you both for your replies. It's all out of my hands now. :xf:

I am not applying to pharmacy school until next year, but I currently have a opportunity to receive a LOR from a pharmacist that I am currently interning with. If he completes the LOR and the additional details and sends it to my pharmcas account, can pharmcas hold the LOR on my account until next year when I apply? Or do I have to ask for the LOR when I am applying to pharmacy schools? I don't think he would still remember me enough to write a LOR next year.

This question has been asked numerous times in past threads. You should search for your answer next time.

However, I will answer and say that PharmCAS does not hold on to LORs.

If you feel as if your pharmacist will not remember you, then you might want to have him write the recommendation now and hold onto it until you need him to submit it to PharmCAS. In addition to the LOR, PharmCAS will send him an evaluation form that he needs to fill out. So if he cannot remember you down the line, you might run into some trouble. You want to make sure he can write good stuff about you.

If you feel as if your pharmacist will not remember you, then you might want to have him write the recommendation now and hold onto it until you need him to submit it to PharmCAS. In addition to the LOR, PharmCAS will send him an evaluation form that he needs to fill out. So if he cannot remember you down the line, you might run into some trouble. You want to make sure he can write good stuff about you.

:thumbup:

My AP scores were posted on my university transcript, so I was able to put them on PharmCAS and they verified them. Also, ALL of them had to be listed as freshman/sophomore, regardless of the level that my university designated them, because they were AP. When you put them in, you can classify them as AP and give the test score. Because mine were listed on my transcript as Fall 2007 (when I entered college), all of these credits were listed in addition to my first semester coursework. If you did not put them in the proper semester and have already submitted, I do not think you can edit it. You would have to talk with PharmCAS, as you can only edit planned/ in progress (though that deadline has already passed as well).

Do not list them under a high school- if a college/ university gave you credit for it, you must list it as part of that institution. Doesn't matter that you took them in high school.

So you did not have to send your university your AP scores, the AP course just appeared on your transcript as a transferred credit from your freshman year?

Just a heads up, PharmCAS officially closes the application cycle for 2010-2011 on April 1, 2011. Ensure that all necessary documents are submitted prior to that date.:)

Thanks delano2000! Also don't forget to print (or save the PDF) your application before April 1.

So you did not have to send your university your AP scores, the AP course just appeared on your transcript as a transferred credit from your freshman year?

Sorry for the delay. I have not had to send pharmacy schools or PharmCAS my AP scores separately, as in not sending a College Board transcript. However, if you mean my undergrad university, then yes, I sent them my scores my freshman year to go on my transcript.

However, after I applied to LECOM-Bradenton, they requested a copy of my AP transcript from College Board. So whether the pharmacy school wants the separate transcript for AP is school-dependent. The school I have been accepted to (Mercer) does not require a separate AP transcript.

Hey guys, The PharmCAS for the fall 2012 entrance will open on June 1, 2011. Is that the date we can start registering/opening our account on PharmCAS? or is that the first date we can start e-submit?

Thanks.

Hey guys, The PharmCAS for the fall 2012 entrance will open on June 1, 2011. Is that the date we can start registering/opening our account on PharmCAS? or is that the first date we can start e-submit?

Thanks.

That is the date you will be able to register and/or e-submit. Everything begins on that date.

That is the date you will be able to register and/or e-submit. Everything begins on that date.

Thank you :)

I'm also wondering on PharmCAS application, do they just say insert your personal statement here? and is there length limitation? I'd like to start my rough draft soon instead of waiting til June 1 to start if possible.

Thanks.

I have a quick question. I see that PharmCAS opens on June 1st 2011. I want to apply for early decision (due by September 3rd) at the University of Kentucky.

How should I go about sending my transcript and my references? I am afraid that I won't be able to get ahold of my professors the references during the summer and it seems like waiting till the fall semester to do this will be very rushed. Is there a long wait time for references / transcripts to be filed?

Thank you :)

I'm also wondering on PharmCAS application, do they just say insert your personal statement here? and is there length limitation? I'd like to start my rough draft soon instead of waiting til June 1 to start if possible.

Thanks.

Yes, it is a text box for inputting your essay. Limit: 4500 characters, including spaces.

I have a quick question. I see that PharmCAS opens on June 1st 2011. I want to apply for early decision (due by September 3rd) at the University of Kentucky.

How should I go about sending my transcript and my references? I am afraid that I won't be able to get ahold of my professors the references during the summer and it seems like waiting till the fall semester to do this will be very rushed. Is there a long wait time for references / transcripts to be filed?

See PharmCAS for instructions on submitting references and transcripts. Can't really do it until you have an account.

It could take days to weeks for the transcripts to get verified.

See PharmCAS for instructions on submitting references and transcripts. Can't really do it until you have an account.

It could take days to weeks for the transcripts to get verified.

Thanks. I'm trying to figure out the transcript situation right now.

How does submitting references work? Is it a quick process? I would like to get references as quickly as possible but I know better than to expect for professors to reply to my emails during the summer.

What is the best solution given my time frame? Should I ask my professor to write his reference now, and save it for later so he can submit it whenever I get ahold of him?

Thanks. I'm trying to figure out the transcript situation right now.

How does submitting references work? Is it a quick process? I would like to get references as quickly as possible but I know better than to expect for professors to reply to my emails during the summer.

What is the best solution given my time frame? Should I ask my professor to write his reference now, and save it for later so he can submit it whenever I get ahold of him?

On your end, you give PharmCAS some contact info for your writer. PharmCAS will then email that person with instructions for submitting the letter. PharmCAS will also ask them to fill out a questionnaire.

You could wait until June, or you can ask now and let them know to expect emails in a couple of months with submission info.

On your end, you give PharmCAS some contact info for your writer. PharmCAS will then email that person with instructions for submitting the letter. PharmCAS will also ask them to fill out a questionnaire.

You could wait until June, or you can ask now and let them know to expect emails in a couple of months with submission info.

:thumbup:

I'm planning to apply this June and I'm hoping to get everything done before August. But I'm taking summer school and grades don't come out till first week of August at the earliest. So is this summer transcript going to pretty much defeat the purpose of me trying to get everything else in before August?

Also, I can't print the transcript request form until I create a pharmcas account correct?

Thanks guys !

I'm planning to apply this June and I'm hoping to get everything done before August. But I'm taking summer school and grades don't come out till first week of August at the earliest. So is this summer transcript going to pretty much defeat the purpose of me trying to get everything else in before August?

Also, I can't print the transcript request form until I create a pharmcas account correct?

Thanks guys !

Not really if you don't plan on including summer grades in the evaluation. Update policies should be school-dependent. As far as PharmCAS goes, they allow you to edit your application late Dec - early Feb to include fall grades. Perhaps someone else more familiar with this situation can respond.

That's correct -- although you could technically send a transcript without the request form (as some have on SDN), but you risk problems with them not being able to associate it with your account. I think especially so when they receive something and you're not in the system.

Hello,

Your response to the following questions about the PharmCAS application would be greatly appreciated:
1. What is the average number of schools applied to in an application?
2. Does PharmCAS have a pre-registration period to which we can populate data into the application before the application period opens? If no, where can we find the PDF version of last year's application?

Thank You!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.