***Official 2010-2011 PharmCAS Questions Thread***

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,

Your response to the following questions about the PharmCAS application would be greatly appreciated:
1. What is the average number of schools applied to in an application?
2. Does PharmCAS have a pre-registration period to which we can populate data into the application before the application period opens? If no, where can we find the PDF version of last year's application?

Thank You!!!!!

Moving to PharmCAS thread. Hopefully someone here can answer your questions.

Members don't see this ad.

Hello,

Your response to the following questions about the PharmCAS application would be greatly appreciated:
1. What is the average number of schools applied to in an application?
2. Does PharmCAS have a pre-registration period to which we can populate data into the application before the application period opens? If no, where can we find the PDF version of last year's application?

Thank You!!!!!

1. I'm gonna guess 3-6. I think this statistic has little value for deciding on how many to apply to because it depends on various factors: (1) strength of your application; (2) number of schools that truly fit your needs; (3) if you're willing to improve your application to try again the following year; and (4) your budget.

2. No. http://www.pharmcas.org/advisors/apptutorial.htm has instructions for the application.

Members don't see this ad :)
thanks Project2015. I wish the allow us to populate data so we can submit on the first day.

Status
Not open for further replies.