Observership in Nova scotia

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

nde

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi all!

I am an IMG who is plan to do canadian exams.

Can someone know if it ins easy or no to get observership position OR physician assistant in Nova scotia??

I plan to move to halifax qnd I 'm looking for observerships positions.

Any help is appreciated.

Members don't see this ad.

I know of a few people who have been able to obtain observorships in Halifax. It could be difficult or easy depending on what connections you have. Start using your contacts to onnect to doctors in Halifax. If you have no contacts, then you might want to get in touch with other IMG's in halifax. You could also start knocking on doors of physicians. You just have to be innovative and you can find something.

firetown said:
I know of a few people who have been able to obtain observorships in Halifax. It could be difficult or easy depending on what connections you have. Start using your contacts to onnect to doctors in Halifax. If you have no contacts, then you might want to get in touch with other IMG's in halifax. You could also start knocking on doors of physicians. You just have to be innovative and you can find something.
Thanks Firetown.
Unfortunately I donk know IMG there . That's why I post this . If someone here can give me some contacts to be able to reach some doctors there.