OB/GYN Blueprints Q&A Book

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Mike59

Sweatshop FP in Ontario
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/1405103906/qid=1105490082/sr=8-3/ref=sr_8_xs_ap_i3_xgl14/104-1968672-6213546?v=glance&s=books&n=507846

Has anyone used this relatively new book by any chance?
How does it compare with Pretest or the Appleton/Lange in terms of preparation for the shelf, Step2, or even review in residency?

Thanks a bunch.

Members don't see this ad.

Hi-

I used it (maybe it was an older version, I'm not 100% sure), and thought the questions were good practice for the shelf. The book is pretty pricy for the number of questions, though...so maybe a few friends can go in on it or share it to get more use out of it.

Good luck!

:) kem

right. the q&a books are way too expensive for the number of questions. go with A&L or pretest.

Members don't see this ad :)
I haven't used the ob/gyn questions yet, but I've liked these a lot for internal and pediatrics. I got a bunch of them at amazon used (could have been the earlier editions) for $5 each (and then paid $3-4 postage). They seem really high-yield to me.

doc05 said:
right. the q&a books are way too expensive for the number of questions. go with A&L or pretest.
I dissagree q&A are perfect for step 2 and 3 a good example of relative questions. stay at barnes and noble and borrow the book while enjoying java