NYUCD Interviews and acceptances.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
congrats to all who have received acceptance. People, could you please give me a rough idea of how many were accepted and how many invitations they have sent till now? Here are my stats 86,100,3.53,MPH, clinical experience in U.S. and home country. I was wondering are my scores not good enough even to receive a call letter? Moreover I have received an application complete email on October 24, 2012.

Members don't see this ad.

Has anyone recieved wait list letter?? What are chances of getting in after receiving a wait list letter?

Members don't see this ad :)
which date will nyu continue sending interviews till? and do they interview till mid march or end of march ? any idea reapplicants and others too?

:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:
I also got accepted !!!!!!
Congratulations!! Even i got an interview.. I wanted to know what they ask in interviews generally! I have been to many interviews but have not cracked anything yet! Waitlisted in all..Wanted to know where i am going wrong! If you dont mind sharing the details i would be glad to know.. Thanks in advance!

congrats! can you share your stats please

Part 1 83, toefl 106, masters in hsm, practice in home country for 1 year, observer ship for 1 and half year in US volunteer work in india n US, on campus jobs!

Congratulations!! Even i got an interview.. I wanted to know what they ask in interviews generally! I have been to many interviews but have not cracked anything yet! Waitlisted in all..Wanted to know where i am going wrong! If you dont mind sharing the details i would be glad to know.. Thanks in advance!

when did you receive the interview saidental- was it today(monday)? and are dates for march also given to you?

when did you receive the interview saidental- was it today(monday)? and are dates for march also given to you?

No i received the call on last wednesday! I am not sure if march dates are given away.. I got a call in february itself.. A set of dates were given and i was asked to choose among those dates

Members don't see this ad :)
anybody who got the acceptance letter who has been interview in 5th feb.???

Even I got wait-listed. Not sure what criteria they are using. My interview went perfect. Which day did u have interview?

How are they selecting students? Because I think majority of the interviews go well

I was told that the NYU interview is straight forward. I had interview on jan 29th. Actually mine was not that easy. The interviewer even didn't look at my face. I had interview at other universities as well but this time I was not satisfied. My stats is not that bad for Nyu because some people with lower scores got accepted. I think the interview is much more important that our scores and if the interviewer smiles while speaking does not mean what he/she writes down something positive about us.

[

Last edited:
there are 43 members in nyu batch of 2016 on facebook. it means 43 seats are filled already. or may be more but some are not member on nyu facebook page.

NYU.....feels like ..its gone too...wasted time gvng DAT.....!!

They are still sending invites, regardless of number of ppl they have interveiwed or accepted or waitlisted, not sure how their process works, so don't lose hope.

around how many they accept from 1 interview batch?

i only know of 3 ppl who are accepted from my batch. all were girls , and they had very impressive CV's , thats only reason i can think of why i have been waitlisted. And they had given part 2 as well, which I am still preparing for.
I'm not sure if waitlisted ppl even get called.

Did u get accepted hakam?? Just trying to know who all got accepted in 29th batch and i believe u are from that batch

For international students
what type of interest rate are more favorable: fixed or variable?
What should we fill in Loan Amount(aggregate for three years both for room ,expenses plus tuition fee)?

Anyone applied for loan yet....

Any new interviews sent this week...kindly reply to all those who got an iv..
are March dates mentioned.
Even 1 reply will make a lot of difference for the people who are waiting for an iv invite.

From what I know, last interview date given was feb 28th but later dates maybe given now

From what I know, last interview date given was feb 28th but later dates maybe given now

sn37 did you get an invitation to interview at nyu? did your email have dates till the 28th of feb?

From what I've heard of last year they had interviews til about mid march.

It was a good experience, very personal and questions were more related to my experiences and choices... He basically told me he wanted to see how well one speaks English and understanding what's being asked. However my interveiw went very well and I have been waitlisted, hence I'm confused as to what went wrong.

hi friends, anybody who got accepted from 31st jan batch , plz post here

It was a good experience, very personal and questions were more related to my experiences and choices... He basically told me he wanted to see how well one speaks English and understanding what's being asked. However my interveiw went very well and I have been waitlisted, hence I'm confused as to what went wrong.
Thanks for the reply, Don't worry... everything will be fine. just be patient. You have made it so far, you'll make it ahead as well!!! You are very lucky that you got selected for the interview among so many others. Some people are still waiting for one (including me).
Good luck and thanks again!!!