NYUCD Interviews and acceptances.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
and dental assistant programs too... are they useful to get into the international dds program?

Members don't see this ad.

and dental assistant programs too... are they useful to get into the international dds program?

hi buddy
yeah any thing related to dentistry may have a positive effect on your application. being a dental assistant, CE programs if u have enough money and time. But remember u must also have a good basic application as well.I mean GPA and Toefl score

Please post if you receive an Interview Invite or Acceptance this week. Thanks.

Members don't see this ad :)
hi buddy
yeah any thing related to dentistry may have a positive effect on your application. being a dental assistant, CE programs if u have enough money and time. But remember u must also have a good basic application as well.I mean GPA and Toefl score

Thanks...i ll def look up to it...btw when do unis usually review the applications and before what date can we submit supplemental applicationns?

congratulations...please share your stats and timeline..

mara told us that she will let us know in two weeks. and exactly after two weeks we got our results. it depends on batch some batch decision are taken early and some batch late, i dont know what is the reason.
she will tell u on the day of ur iv that when she will inform about ur iv result.

I've heard that people who go for early interviews have a good chance of getting into the program. Is that true? Thank you for replying

I've heard that people who go for early interviews have a good chance of getting into the program. Is that true? Thank you for replying
i dont have any idea regarding that.

usually it is true that people who interview early have better chances(I was interviewed quite early and among 5 of us 4 got acceptance ,I dont know about the 5th candidate) but it does not mean that you don't have any chances if you are interviewing late....you should always give your 101% to that interview ,if you make a strong impression it does not matter how many seats are remaining since you just need ONE!! best luck!

Hello, people who had their interviews today (5th march) can u please share your experience. What did they ask etc?

Woohoo nyu here I come!!!!!!!! :)

Members don't see this ad :)
Any invites this week?
Kindly reply guys, for the people who are still looking forward to get one.

hi as per my knowledge the regular interviews are until March 14th
yeah, u are right. i gave interview on march 7th, last week and in my interview email 14 th march was the last date.....good luck guys.

Got Acceptance from NYU :banana::banana::banana:

Stats:
Part-1: 83
Part-2 Pass
MPA completed (GPA 3.80)
Undergrad GPA ( 3.38)
TOEFL 97
Observership.

Congratulations 1923. Please let us know When was interview and when did you receive the acceptance mail..?

Interview was on Feb 28th and received acceptance on March 16th

Hey did anyone from the batches interviewed in march receive their results yet? Or any knowledge when Mara will be mailing them out.

Interviewed in March..heard nothing.its almost getting to be 4 weeks...If anyone did hear..pls update guys..make some noise here..silence is killing..even is you have not heard..atleast respond

Interviewed in March..heard nothing.its almost getting to be 4 weeks...If anyone did hear..pls update guys..make some noise here..silence is killing..even is you have not heard..atleast respond

I was waitlisted. And from everything ive read and after talking to NYU they will be making all final decisions before the end of April including any spots that opened up for waitlisted people. Good luck.

Hi all ..this is my first post here ..
I had my interview on March last batch ..not very hopeful..fortunately got my acceptance letter yesterday..Thanks to almighty..
My letter was dated april 1 and last day to pay deposit is april 15..Hope this helps.
good luck all..

Hi all ..this is my first post here ..
I had my interview on March last batch ..not very hopeful..fortunately got my acceptance letter yesterday..Thanks to almighty..
My letter was dated april 1 and last day to pay deposit is april 15..Hope this helps.
good luck all..
congrats

Got accepted at NYU today...was in early march batch but will be rejecting so some deserving candidate will hear soon frm NYU...good luck guys...hope evry1 gets in...

Would you mind telling the date when you were interviewed? Thank you

I was interviewed on 5th of march TAPSA

anyone from 7th march batch got acceptance ? if not anyone besides myself on waitlist from march 7th batch?

Identaldoctor when was ur interview?

How many are we in total waitlisted people? Any idea ?

And any idea total number of students they take each year?

I am a Dentist from India, I have three backlogs in my BDS, is it going to affect my ECE evaluation? Please advise.

Were u interviewed on 31 jan in nyu. Just out of curiosity.

Does anyone know wats the last day of security deposit. I thought it was 15 April and I was thinking maybe nyu will start calling people from waitlist now.

i called mara she said they havent started calling people for wiatlist yet. its already 15th april.