NYU Acceptances

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I am happy to inform that I received my acceptance letter today. I was interviewd on FEb 1st. Good luck.

Members don't see this ad.

congratulations to you happy tooth and can u plz post ur stats?

thanks alot

Hello Friends, I am very glad to have my Acceptance letter from NYUCD today. I was interviewed on Feb 1st.
Good Luck to all who are eagerly waiting.
Once again Heartiest Thanks to All SDN members for their constant support and feed-back.

Members don't see this ad :)
hi mintoo

congratulations. could u plz post ur stats so as we can have an idea of NYU's
requirements.

good luck

molar19

hi mintoo

congratulations. could u plz post ur stats so as we can have an idea of NYU's
requirements.

good luck

molar19

I have posted my stats before, but once again for you my friend......
NBDE 1: 85
GPA: 3.72
TOEFL iBT: 91
Work Experience: Reasearch Assistant at center for behaviorel Epidemiology, California. Academic Tutor in Anatomy, Physiology and Microbiology and Biochemistry Department.
Dental Work Experience: for 6 months in my home country as I graduated last year only.

This is all about me. Hope it works. If you have any question feel free to write to me and I would be happy to answer you.

Thanks.

Mintoo

I am just curious to know how cane we become academic tutor as u are. what r the requirements and how do we apply. Thanks for all your help and time.

regards
molar19

Hi all,
I received my acceptance from NYU today.Congrats to everyone else who got accepted and good luck to those who are still waiting.
Bye.

Hi all,
I received my acceptance from NYU today.Congrats to everyone else who got accepted and good luck to those who are still waiting.
Bye.

Congratulations!
When did you have your interview?

Congrats for ur acceptance in NYU.

Hi all,
Bye.

congratulations to all who got selected... c u all on june 4... :)

Members don't see this ad :)
Mintoo

I am just curious to know how cane we become academic tutor as u are. what r the requirements and how do we apply. Thanks for all your help and time.

regards
molar19

Most of the Universities in USA have some faculty and tutor positions open. Look at the particular University web site where you are interested. and Then Apply , while applying there , do not forget to submit your ECE evaluation report. Add your Resume and covering letter too. I believe that's all.
Good Luck.

Hai Renju!
CONGRATS!!!!!:thumbup: :thumbup::clap: I had told u that u will surely get in! so, whens the treat?!!! Party till June!!!:hardy: :hardy: I am really happy for you. well done. take care.
Dear All,
I have been accepted at NYU too.I was interviewed on feb 1st and my stats r as follows
Nbd prt1 83
G.P.A 3.30(ECE)
Toefl 250
Experience:3 Months in India
6 Months as a Dental Asst
6 Months as a Research Asst at NYU.
I am sure most of the people from our batch have been accepted and those who didnt yet just wait for ur mail.My mail was send on Jan 7th but reached Nj today.So dont worry u will be getting it soon.Take care,Pray and u guys will be fine.

Dear All,
I have been accepted at NYU too.I was interviewed on feb 1st and my stats r as follows
Nbd prt1 83
G.P.A 3.30(ECE)
Toefl 250
I am sure most of the people from our batch have been accepted and those who didnt yet just wait for ur mail.My mail was send on Jan 7th but reached Nj today.So dont worry u will be getting it soon.Take care,Pray and u guys will be fine.

Hi,
Congratulations! Congratulations! Congratulations!
Thank you for your post.
When did you have interview? In February?
Please reply!

Dear All,
Nbd prt1 83
G.P.A 3.30(ECE)
Toefl 250

Hi renju,
Congrats.

Hi MIntoo and Renju,

Congratulations!!!

Dear All,
Nbd prt1 83
G.P.A 3.30(ECE)
Toefl 250

Cogds on ur acceptance

thanks for ur good wishes to all
Pray for me too take care hope to join u bye

Hi Alex Renju (hehe, actually Renju Alex),

Congrats!!! :p . Thanks for lunch today. It was delicious. :thumbup:

Dear All,
Nbd prt1 83
G.P.A 3.30(ECE)
Toefl 250

Hi Mintoo..

Congrats on your acceptance n to all others who got in!!! :) n for all my friends who are waiting for this lucky moment,good luck n dont lose your hope.:luck:

Waiting guys n getting anxious....God wats in my store???:confused: :confused:

Have faith and think positive.I wish you all the best.
Take care my friend.:thumbup:

am scheduled for interview ar NYU on 20th Feb..am a little bit nervous now.can u please tell me wat type of questions they asked for ur interview?any subject based questions??? and can u please tell me wat to wear for the interview like skirt suit or pant suit??? should we carry any documents?? i know its a lot of questions but am really nervous..please help me out...

Hello Friends,
I am glad to inform you all that I received my acceptance letter from NYU. My interview was on Feb.1st. The letter was typed on 6th feb. and was posted on feb. 9th.

My scores are 88,102,2.77.

I would like to sincerely thank all the SDN members and moderators who do a great job in passing vital information without hesitation.

Thank you all.
SP.

Hello Friends,
I am glad to inform you all that I received my acceptance letter from NYU. My interview was on Feb.1st. The letter was typed on 6th feb. and was posted on feb. 9th.

I would like to sincerely thank all the SDN members and moderators who do a great job in passing vital information without hesitation.

Thank you all.
SP.

Congratulations and thank you for information.
Best wishes!

Hello Friends,

Thank you all.
SP.
congrats on ur acceptance.way to go!!!..can u please tell me wat they asked in the interview?? any subject based questions?? am scheduled on 20th feb for the interview..

hello ,
I recieved the complete application NYU letter by the end of november and haven't recieved a interview invitation yet , so I was just wondering If many of you who had already been either interviewed or accepted had your application completed by december or january , my stats are part 1 87 , TOEFL 253 , GPA ( ECE ) 2,78,
I have alredy called NYU like 3 or 4 times jeje and they always tell me that my application is still under review ,
I 'm very anxious and really willing to get into NYU , so that 's why I'm trying to figure out how does NYU's timming works ,
anyway good luck to everybody and congratulations if you have alreday been accepted

can any one please suggest a reasonable hotel near NYU???

Anyone interviewed on 6th of feb got their acceptance ,Please post.

Thanks

can any one please suggest a reasonable hotel near NYU???
Difficult to suggest. Try hotels.com.If you will find hotelnear the New York, you need to use train to get on interview. May be better find cheap hotel in New York city and use subway.
Hope it will help.
Good luck!

Hello Friends,

Thank you all.
SP.

Lots of conds on ur acceptance
ur wishes comes true
pray for all those who are waiting
ok bye

am scheduled for interview ar NYU on 20th Feb..am a little bit nervous now.can u please tell me wat type of questions they asked for ur interview?any subject based questions??? and can u please tell me wat to wear for the interview like skirt suit or pant suit??? should we carry any documents?? i know its a lot of questions but am really nervous..please help me out...
Hi Elena,
i was interviewed yesterday. They are very cool and ask very basic questions like what have you been doing since denal school and a little bit about yourself, why NYU, what after graduation and stuff like that.

just be confident....I am sure it will go fine.

Dress smartly and be confident with a big smile.

Good luck to everyone who is going for interview and for people who are still waiting.

i got in. my hands are still shaking ,,i am so glad to be finally typing this.
i was interviwed on 8 feb i found out yesterday,
my stats
part 1 88
gp 3.5
toefl 102 internet based test
interview was very nice .

hey elena,
dont be nervous....its only a personal interview..they dont ask subject based questions...so dont worry.....and you should wear a pant suit as it will be more comfortable in such a cold weather....no need to carry any documents..... I hope this helps......all the best.....:thumbup:

Hai guys,
how r u both? still partying?!!! all set for june 4th i guess. GOOD LUCK with everything. take care

Anybody Who Knows When Is The Last Batch In Nyu Going To Be Interviewed ,just Evaluvating My Chances.i Dont Even Know They Might Have Rejected Me Already

hey elena,
dont be nervous....its only a personal interview..they dont ask subject based questions...so dont worry.....and you should wear a pant suit as it will be more comfortable in such a cold weather....no need to carry any documents..... I hope this helps......all the best.....:thumbup:

thanks a lot dent_phl for ur advice..i appreciate it..

Hi Elena,
i was interviewed yesterday. They are very cool and ask very basic questions like what have you been doing since denal school and a little bit about yourself, why NYU, what after graduation and stuff like that.

just be confident....I am sure it will go fine.

Dress smartly and be confident with a big smile.

Good luck to everyone who is going for interview and for people who are still waiting.

Thanks for ur help dreamhacker...am sure u ll get the acceptance letter soon...

Anybody Who Knows When Is The Last Batch In Nyu Going To Be Interviewed ,just Evaluvating My Chances.i Dont Even Know They Might Have Rejected Me Already
Hi Kareena,
I have heard that interviews go on till last week of March. I am sure you will get in. I really wish the best for you.
please don't lose heart.

take care.

Hi Kareena,
I have heard that interviews go on till last week of March. I am sure you will get in. I really wish the best for you.
please don't lose heart.

take care.

That was very sweet of you thank you so much but iam just tryin to accept the truth my application got complete on 25thand i have not heard anything since then ,i think atleast here my luck has a upper hand and i have a hard luck thank you so much and gud luc iam sure you will get in.

Hi friends,
I have got my acceptance from nyu finally today! I wish everybody waiting for the interview calls best of luck. My interview was on 8th February and I got the acceptance letter today. I am so excited and I wish best of luck to everyone who is in the same boat:)

Hi friends,
I have got my acceptance from nyu finally today! I wish everybody waiting for the interview calls best of luck. My interview was on 8th February and I got the acceptance letter today. I am so excited and I wish best of luck to everyone who is in the same boat:)

congrats saira and rheamoni..so u two are the lucky ones from our batch of 12 on feb 8....feels good to see u guys got accepted n i have my fingers crossed to see my interview results!....:scared:
best regards
pink tooth

Congratulations to all who made it!!!!
Have my interview on 20th....Good luck to all