NYU Acceptances

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
my stats are part1 91
toefl 91
gpa 3.89.was interviewed on 27th and the letter was postmarked march 2nd .
congratulations.... did u get interviewed with me on 13th dec at UMN???

Members don't see this ad.

Hi guys..... congrats to you all.... I'll be seeing u guys in June
Any Pakis in the class of 2010?

i received my acceptance letter from nyu yesterday................thanks a lot to everyone on sdn and all the best to all who are trying to get.........

Members don't see this ad :)
Congratulations people..and welcome [:D]

Thank you Ajaydas & congrats to u too

I got accepted too :D
I am soo glad, finally i got the letter after a long wait
its a wonderful site and thanks to all the sdn members
see u all in june:)

hey guys,
i got my acceptance letter today after a very long and torturing wait!!!am so so happy!! i was interviewed on 20th by Dr.Hittelman.so whoever is waiting dont worry you will make it..

Congrats Elena
Good luck with everything

Hey....Congrats!!!!!
You did it...see you in June...

congrats elena
on ur acceptance
can u plz tell us about the interview topics .... is it one on one or in group
how many r interviewed in a given day...

i got my interview letter today ... so

congrats elena !!!! i had told u nt to worry , c u happy ne:D

Members don't see this ad :)
ok guuys did anybody from march 1st batch receive their acceptance letter?please post its already a week.

congrats elena
on ur acceptance
can u plz tell us about the interview topics .... is it one on one or in group
how many r interviewed in a given day...

i got my interview letter today ... so

thanks manish and congrats on ur interview call.. the interview topics were general like why did u choose NYU? what did u do after graduation? things like that..it will be one on one interview..so dont worry just be confident and try to convince them how badly u want to get in to this programme..you will be fine..
good luck!!!

hey guys,
i got my acceptance letter today after a very long and torturing wait!!!am so so happy!! i was interviewed on 20th by Dr.Hittelman.so whoever is waiting dont worry you will make it..

Congrats elena.

Hi Sara123,
Congrats on yur acceptance. When did u get the acceptance? I am also from Pakistan. I am looking for off campus housing options these days. If you are also looking for a place to live, then lets get together and discuss things.

thanks manish and congrats on ur interview call.. the interview topics were general like why did u choose NYU? what did u do after graduation? things like that..it will be one on one interview..so dont worry just be confident and try to convince them how badly u want to get in to this programme..you will be fine..
good luck!!!

thanx a lot

so enjoy the vacation

thanx a lot pink tooth

u always boost everybody confident

thanxs again
bye

Guys did anybody interviewed on 1st march hear from nyu?I think guys in canada would have started hearing, guys please post so that others know their position too

hi
they say they wil not be interviewing on 20 & 22march

anybody for 27 march

plz reply

hi
any body can suggest what to mention in EMERGENCY cases in the interview .. endodontic emergencies and/ sometihng like fracture ....
plz help hav interview on 27 mar

you can mention about syncope and talk about it.

Guys did anybody interviewed on 1st march hear from nyu?I think guys in canada would have started hearing, guys please post so that others know their position too

As far I remember Meija said it `ll take two week to decide.Anyways it was very nice to meet all SDN friends on 1st March.We are still waiting for the outcome.There were 15 people in our group and all applicants were very qualified.Best of luck .

As far I remember Meija said it `ll take two week to decide.Anyways it was very nice to meet all SDN friends on 1st March.We are still waiting for the outcome.There were 15 people in our group and all applicants were very qualified.Best of luck .

hey thank you ,but i think they should have sent out the letters its already 10 days.

hi manish19,

one life threatening dental emergency i could think of is ludwig's angina.u may have to do tracheostomy.

hi
any body can suggest what to mention in EMERGENCY cases in the interview .. endodontic emergencies and/ sometihng like fracture ....
plz help hav interview on 27 mar

@ Manish19,
Please remember that many people [including those in the admissions Dept.] read these threads. Asking "what kind of questions do they ask" and asking for an ANSWER to a particular question in a forum are two different things.
Btw, no offense intended :)

I will be starting the NYU Oral Surgery program in July.
I was looking for a male roomate. I am quiet and wont be home much.
I will be staying at waterside plaza. The rent will be approximately 1300 + utilities. If your interested please message me immediately. I will be getting the apartment on June 1.

thanx ajay

and will take care of this in future posts...

ny ways congrats on ur acceptance

so must be partying day in & day out

ok take care

hi guys congrats to all who got acceptance...we are waiting to hear still from nyu....
anybody from 1 march interview heard anything frm nyu??????/keep posted guys where did u all vanished???

hi guys congrats to all who got acceptance...we are waiting to hear still from nyu....
anybody from 1 march interview heard anything frm nyu??????/keep posted guys where did u all vanished???

No not yet , still waiting.

I called nyu this morning they said it will take 2-3 weeks.It seems too early to expect out come ,since 1st March ,you had 4 week end days in between and for that matter only one week has elasped. Lets hope for the best.

Hi I called up Nyu last week and they told me to wait for atleast two weeks.

hi,

i called up nyu last week and they said have to wait as they do not have the applications with them and the admissions committee will decide on it.

Hi,

The official number of students at NYU CLASS OF 2010 on our Yahoo group is 73.
The real number might be higher.
Just to let you now guys!
Good Luck!

hi guys congrats to all who got acceptance.....i got my reply that im waitlisted so got to get off track and i knew that before anyways c u guys next year wish u luck bye.

guys who have recieved acceptances please post . iam sure many of us have started recieving letters those who have been accepted please post as others will know where they stand.and for those who have not yet recieved will be recieving by the end of the week.

ny news on how many seats still left

any body with interview on 27 march plz post

Hey when will NYU be done with interviews? If I haven't recieved one yet does that mean it's not happening? How big is their class this year? How many seats are still open? If anyone knows please let me know. Thanks! :D

Hey,
I called NYU last week.They said Interviews will continue upto April 1st week or so.They didnot give any information about how many seats are filled.Think 3/4th seats are filled coz around 70 members who got in are from SDN.....
Hope this helps...Good luck!!!!!

guys who have recieved acceptances please post . iam sure many of us have started recieving letters those who have been accepted please post as others will know where they stand.and for those who have not yet recieved will be recieving by the end of the week.

I called nyu today , they said they will mail letters within one week, this the latest which I know, hope it helps

I called nyu today , they said they will mail letters within one week, this the latest which I know, hope it helps

iam a bit surprised that nobody got acceptances yet from 1st march, we just know that one of us got waitlisted and no news about others

Is it true that they started to call waiting list?How many people of the waiting list were already accepted?
Thanks for answer

no its not true they are not even done with the interviews as yet...why would they call waitlisted candidates? ...i wonder who spreads these stupid rumours.

When i called nyu to take i/v date, they said they have 10 days holidays in this , so i think they start accept waiting list only after april 1st or so. i have i/v on mar 27th.