Number of Hsdn Members Graduating

TheMagicCookie

Sexier than Punxsutawney
Lifetime Donor
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
While I'm no longer in HS (graduated in 2005). I'm curious to see how many of the members here will be graduating in the next couple of months? There has been an awful lot of talk about colleges lately, and I just wanted to see who would be joing the college ranks. Good luck to everyone that is...you're one step closer to med school! Where is everyone going? If anyone is coming to UK...let me know and I can show you around!!

Members don't see this ad.

I'm graduating and I'm going to the University of Florida. I'll probably go to UK 15-20 years from now, as well as other places in Europe. I doubt you'll show me around by then, who who knows?

EDIT: I thought you meant United Kingdom, not University of Kentucky. LOL

I will be graduating in June. I will be going to southern Oklahoma for college. :)

Members don't see this ad :)
Graduating 6/6/09!

Going to a little liberal arts college in Ohio--full scholarship, baby. Can't wait!

You all must sit up and concoct ways to rub your seniority in my face.

It's alright. I have my Duffy to console me...

When I get to Warwick Avenue...

graduating 6/18/09!
staying in california, woo :)

I don't think anyone gives a damn for the Canadian but

graduating sometime in june and going to University of Waterloo for Life Sci :D

Well since I've pretty much given up high school and have been dual enrolling in college for more credits and a smoother transition for this year, I finish my last exam April 30th!

Well I have to attend UF for Summer B, which gives me slightly less than 2 months of a break. I can't imagine going to college just 2-3 weeks after graduation!

I graduate June 12th... Can't wait! I'm going to a rather large community college in San Antonio.

Members don't see this ad :)
No way! That is so weird. I'm officially jealous.

I'm going to Oberlin College. 9/25/09 = V Day!

Oh nice! I've been there before with my Mum to either watch her play Bagpipes or to go to some Scottish Games, I forget which. Nice area. Enjoy it! Ohio weather sucks for college though. :(

Oh nice! I've been there before with my Mum to either watch her play Bagpipes or to go to some Scottish Games, I forget which. Nice area. Enjoy it! Ohio weather sucks for college though. :(

Probably to play bagpipes--they have a huge music scene there. It's amazing. But yeah, if they could relocate Oberlin to, say, Florida? That'd be really great. I hate the cold.

My former piano teacher's daughter went to Oberlin. I saw a video of her in a concert hall with a huge crowd, and she played extremely well. I'm not sure whether she's a professional pianist or something else now. I'll have to ask.

Probably to play bagpipes--they have a huge music scene there. It's amazing. But yeah, if they could relocate Oberlin to, say, Florida? That'd be really great. I hate the cold.

Hah yeah, it's rough waking up in the winter to go to morning classes. Very rough.

You know, I'm going to enjoy going to college even more south of where I already am.

On the flip side, the dorms really suck, especially the No A/C dorms during the middle of mid-Florida heat and humidity.

i graduate this year too! :)

I'm graduating and going to a small liberal arts college.

5/22/09

It's going to be overwhelmingly sentimental saying goodbye to everyone and everything that has been my life for the last four years, but I feel I'm ready to move on.

I'll be going to a public university in the Midwest.
In-state tuition + scholarship = cheapness

5/22/09

It's going to be overwhelmingly sentimental saying goodbye to everyone and everything that has been my life for the last four years, but I feel I'm ready to move on.

I'll be going to a public university in the Midwest.
In-state tuition + scholarship = cheapness

Mind if I ask which school? I didn't know there were this many midwesterners here. :)

You all must sit up and concoct ways to rub your seniority in my face.

It's alright. I have my Duffy to console me...

When I get to Warwick Avenue...

Aww sweetie you will get there :) thought of taking summer classes to move a head faster?

I'm graduating May 8th , woot. Argosy University baby!

Graduating June something, going to a smallish school rly close to me. Can't wait HS can die

Agreed , I am sick of HS . It got old after my first year lol.

Aww sweetie you will get there :) thought of taking summer classes to move a head faster?

I'm graduating May 8th , woot. Argosy University baby!

Yea, but I can't take AP English in summer school so I'm stuck... oh well, what's one more year right?

I'm graduating in June and going to Northeastern University. I'm counting down the days (18 woooo!!) that I have left of HS!

Graduating early June, not sure where I'm going yet, lol.

Graduating in June, Texas A&M (with big scholarship) in the fall! :D

Graduating in June heading off to NSU for the 8 year BS/DO with a big scholarship.

i'm also graduating this year (2009), but i haven't committed to a college yet. i'm leaning towards stony brook's WISE program and premed, but my parents would prefer either NYIT's BS/DO program or St. John's Pharmacy program (I have no desire to become a pharmacist, btw). :/ And I only have a few more days before deposits must be given in...