Status
Not open for further replies.

PapaGuava

The Real PG
Staff member
Administrator
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Welcome hSDNers! This thread will list all the moderators/mentors of the hSDN forum and a little bit about them!

I'm PapaGuava, and I used to be an hSDN member when I was in high school back in 2012/13. I'm happy to continue serving as a moderator of this forum! The journey to medical school can be a crazy ride, and I understand how it felt being in high school wanting to pursue medicine. So please feel free to message me if you have any pre-medical questions, high school questions, or any other concerns.

Fun Facts: I'm a loyal West Ham United F.C. supporter (for anyone who watches the EPL), and I play ice hockey every week!

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users
Hey guys! I'm a first year at UCLA, as part of its School of Dentistry. I currently have a sibling that just applied to colleges (so I know lots about that off the top of my head), and have been really involved in the Pre-dental forum and its application process since I did it all last year. I also have two "littles" that I mentor, one of which is a junior in high school, and the other of which is a senior in undergrad, so I am everywhere! Let me know if you have any questions regarding pre-dental stuff!

Fun Fact: I used to be a pretty avid gamer when I was younger (unfortunately not so much anymore though :cryi: - I'd rather spend the little time I have watching TV :laugh:)

Reactions: 1 user
I'm an academic physician who went to medical school as a nontraditional student in my 30s after earning a PhD in organic chemistry. I have four years of adcom experience but no longer on the adcom. Currently working as a clinician, educator, and researcher in addiction medicine. Would be happy to answer questions about academic medicine, working in addiction medicine, or going through medical training as a nontraditional student - and yes, HS students can be nontrads too. :)

Hey Everyone!

I'm an M1 at a US MD school now but remember vividly my aspirations of attending med school dating back to high school and earlier. I'm a current moderator of the pre-MD and pre-DO forums and mentor some college pre-meds in my free time as I love to give back as possible. Feel free to reach out if you have questions and I'll try my best to answer them if possible! You guys got this :)

• Love
Status
Not open for further replies.