NPTE April

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Its NOT useless to buy the practice exams. My point is that d actual exam was much harder than the practice exams....in my opinion of course.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
I know what u mean @mishPT . I felt the same that they ask u ques in a different way than practice exam does. Like in a more clinical way rather than just learning terms from the book. I dont know how will i check my resulto_O. I guess it will be updated around 7th may . What u think guys?

I know what u mean @mishPT . I felt the same that they ask u ques in a different way than practice exam does. Like in a more clinical way rather than just learning terms from the book. I dont know how will i check my resulto_O. I guess it will be updated around 7th may . What u think guys?
Yeah...it takes about a week. So by Wednesday of next week our results shld be posted. You shld be able to view it at the same site you registered for the exam....fsbpt, then click on "check my status"

Members don't see this ad :)
the date of result is posted on fsbpt website..they say may 7th but usually we can get it on the night before may 7th.

@mishPT I agree with you...even with the PEAT i thought the exam will be comfortable...but it was way way harder than PEAT. I have heard PEAT is similar to real thing but the exam was absolutely different

Ok thanks @mishPT . I still can't get rid of silly mistakes I did in the exam :sorry::mad:.

Its NOT useless to buy the practice exams. My point is that d actual exam was much harder than the practice exams....in my opinion of course.
ic. thanks a lot mishpt. i think u will pass! it is always the opposite like when u find it easy u will not pass but if it is hard then u will pass.... I wish you all the best.

Ok thanks @mishPT . I still can't get rid of silly mistakes I did in the exam :sorry::mad:.

Just purge everything out of your mind. Don't beat yourself over possible silly mistakes. We all made silly mistakes. Nobody gets 100%. You will drive yourself crazy if you are constantly thinking of questions from the test and looking up to see if you got them right (or wrong). What's done is done. Just relax and Tuesday night will be here soon enough.

Just purge everything out of your mind. Don't beat yourself over possible silly mistakes. We all made silly mistakes. Nobody gets 100%. You will drive yourself crazy if you are constantly thinking of questions from the test and looking up to see if you got them right (or wrong). What's done is done. Just relax and Tuesday night will be here soon enough.
. Thanks for the support . :) Yes I am trying to relax as much as I can .

@twi I am also like you....my mind is still into those exam qs and trying to figure out wrong n right ones..I thought that the exam would be reasonable but personally i found it hard. till date i am not able to get out of exam mind and scared of looking into the results..

@twi I am also like you....my mind is still into those exam qs and trying to figure out wrong n right ones..I thought that the exam would be reasonable but personally i found it hard. till date i am not able to get out of exam mind and scared of looking into the results..
haha.. i guess it is a common feeling we all go through. Anyways , just chill only few days are left and hope for the best :highfive:.

:thinking: :whoa: yup twi lets hope for the best

Members don't see this ad :)
ic. thanks a lot mishpt. i think u will pass! it is always the opposite like when u find it easy u will not pass but if it is hard then u will pass.... I wish you all the best.
@nico585 am hoping so. Thanks for the vote of confidence!

finally found some reviews on NPTE April 2014 here.....it was little tough .........i also made silly mistakes :annoyed::bang:.....i know i can not do anything about it but hoping for the best........

so it seems like we can see the result on april 7 but will that be free report from FSBPT or we have to pay to see the score?......FSBPT website says that the score will be reported to the jurisdiction after 5 days.....and also it says that candidate will be reported the score after 10 days post exam......m little confused here:unsure:......can anyone help me here...?

finally found some reviews on NPTE April 2014 here.....it was little tough .........i also made silly mistakes :annoyed::bang:.....i know i can not do anything about it but hoping for the best........

so it seems like we can see the result on april 7 but will that be free report from FSBPT or we have to pay to see the score?......FSBPT website says that the score will be reported to the jurisdiction after 5 days.....and also it says that candidate will be reported the score after 10 days post exam......m little confused here:unsure:......can anyone help me here...?

We will find out tomorrow (most likely) whether we passed or not. The actual score won't be available until end of the week or next week, but passing is more important than the actual score. In other words, tomorrow is more important. :)

Go here tomorrow (should be afternoon/evening) to see if you passed. https://pt.fsbpt.net/spa/ServiceStatus/Default.aspx

We will find out tomorrow (most likely) whether we passed or not. The actual score won't be available until end of the week or next week, but passing is more important than the actual score. In other words, tomorrow is more important. :)

Go here tomorrow (should be afternoon/evening) to see if you passed. https://pt.fsbpt.net/spa/ServiceStatus/Default.aspx

thank you very much for clearing my confusion.......hope to see the best for everyone..:)

yeah...all the best everyone:)..do update when u get the result .

Best of luck everyone! We find out soon!! I've been praying for everyone!! :)

good luck everyone....few more hours for the best
:claps:

Goodluck everyone!!

Thanks and wish the same for all of you . Don't know how much time it will take nowo_O:android:

God bless everyone..keep the faith.. B)

Reactions: 1 users
Hi everyone!! I passed!!! Ahhhhhh.

This was my second attempt. I had really high anxiety the first go around (Jan) and I spoke to my doctor about my anxiety. I received a low dose medication and I think that was the difference. I took the PEAT this time and only (I promise) studied for one week! My first attempt I studied for 6 weeks, five hours a day. Good look everyone!!

Reactions: 3 users
awesome!! congrats!! im still waiting to see my results from the fsbpt website.

Results are in! I passed! Thank goodness!

I missed in January by 1 question. I never have to study again!

Reactions: 4 users
where did u see your results? i keep checking on the website but still i don't see any results.

that's exactly where i checked. but i can only see the status for my Authorization To Test letter...

that's exactly where i checked. but i can only see the status for my Authorization To Test letter...

Hmm... keep checking. It'll pop up. Mine showed up earlier this time than last time.....

Last edited:
NY. Thank you amigos. I'm so nervous waaaah i feel like peeing my pants it's still not showing... Need to calm myself. Gonna take a long walk. Congrats to you guys! :)

i can't see it either..:(

This is killing me..lol

I think the post wait was worse!! Good luck!! Still praying for you guys!!

Reactions: 1 users

This was my second attempt. I had really high anxiety the first go around (Jan) and I spoke to my doctor about my anxiety. I received a low dose medication and I think that was the difference. I took the PEAT this time and only (I promise) studied for one week! My first attempt I studied for 6 weeks, five hours a day. Good look everyone!![/QUOTE

Congratulations...:))

Last edited by a moderator:
congratulationsto all who passed....

i can not see anything about my result on fsbpt yet.....this waiting time is killing me:(:(

my status says that scores received from prometrics but doesnt show passed/failed status......

where to look for it?:bang:

Mine just shows the same view ATT letter link. Maybe we have to pay to get the result.? any idea anyone

Mine just shows the same view ATT letter link. Maybe we have to pay to get the result.? any idea anyone
mine is the same too
no need to pay

Hey, you dont need to pay. It shld be up by tomorrow...be patient. Honestly I havent checked mine yet.....waiting till the morning.

This was my second attempt. I had really high anxiety the first go around (Jan) and I spoke to my doctor about my anxiety. I received a low dose medication and I think that was the difference. I took the PEAT this time and only (I promise) studied for one week! My first attempt I studied for 6 weeks, five hours a day. Good look everyone!!
Congratulations!! Happy for you!

I passed!!! To those still waiting, hang in there, it seems like FSBPT is kinda slow with the updates.

Reactions: 2 users
Right guys..i need to wait..!! CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL WHO HAVE PASSED:clap:

i didn't clear..have to study again :(..dunno where i lacked