This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Hi, I am just wondering if anyone is applying for Fall 2023? I didn't see an updated forum and just wondering how the application process is going for everyone so far.
Hi! I sent in my PostBacCAS application 3/27 and just sent in my secondary app through NSU today. Hoping to get a decision by the end of the month.

Members don't see this ad.

Hi, I am just wondering if anyone is applying for Fall 2023? I didn't see an updated forum and just wondering how the application process is going for everyone so far.
Hi! I applied for Fall 2023! I got a call my application was under review about a week and a half ago!

Hi I just saw this. I applied for Fall 2023 at the end of May. Have you heard back yet?

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi I just saw this. I applied for Fall 2023 at the end of May. Have you heard back yet?
Believe it or not I still have not heard a yes or a no from Nova. Every time I have called they tell me the committee is still reviewing it lol and that I will hear from them when they make a decision

Believe it or not I still have not heard a yes or a no from Nova. Every time I have called they tell me the committee is still reviewing it lol and that I will hear from them when they make a decision
what !! im not sure if that more crazy or concerning hasnt It been a few months

MBS student here! Ask any questions you may have. Currently applying to medical school so I'm on the "medical track" if that helps! Some things I'd like to mention:
- the classes are hybrid, you can go in person or watch online (which is awesome for those who aren't local)
- the program offers numerous "extra" opportunities to boost your application. Since there's no summer classes, I did a research internship AND a paid 1-month cadaver dissection program with two MD and MBS anatomy professors
- Classes aren't easy. Basically a different professor for different units. For example, I have 5 different professors for all 5 exams in Pharm

I received 0 interview invites last application cycle. Just applied in May, halfway through the MBS, and I've received 3 II already. There are cons, such as a weak linkage to the Nova MD school and virtually no linkage to the Nova DO school, but the majority of the professors are very nice and helpful, the classes are hard but not impossible, and if you're a good student, the school provides numerous extra opportunities (like the ones I mentioned above) for you to boost your application even further.

Ask away if you have any questions!
Hi! If you are comfortable, am wondering how your cycle ended up going. I am strongly considering this program and am also wondering how many people who complete the masters interview and are admitted into the MD program? Thank you!