Nova Class of 2026 Interview/Acceptance Thread

is it too late to apply

Members don't see this ad.

For those who interviewed: is your aadsas portal still invited for interview?
Yes, I think it will normally change the same day as “Check back December 1st”. I was going over last year’s thread and the ones that got their status changed they reported this change the very same day.

Members don't see this ad :)
From their website: Candidates accepted on or after December 2nd have 30 days to pay their acceptance fee. Does that mean their acceptance date is Dec 2 not Dec 1?

From their website: Candidates accepted on or after December 2nd have 30 days to pay their acceptance fee. Does that mean their acceptance date is Dec 2 not Dec 1?
That’s a good question I thought it was December 1st too

According to the ADA website , acceptance day is Dec 1st. About NSU fee, you get 30 days to pay the 50% of your acceptance fee and another 30 days to complete the payment.

Hello Everyone!!!! Tomorrow is the day. It’s anybody nervous, Or it’s just me? did you hear about any early acceptance packages arriving like two years ago?

I want to wish every single one of you good luck!! We come from different backgrounds, some more difficult than others, but we are all here. Whatever the outcome, feel proud of yourself and what you have accomplished so far.

Just wanted to sprinkle some positivity here!! Have a blessed day!!!

Reactions: 1 users
Hi guys! Did anyones status on the ADEA portal change to “check back December 1”? I’m not sure if NSU changes the portal status for students

Hi guys! Did anyones status on the ADEA portal change to “check back December 1”? I’m not sure if NSU changes the portal status for students
Mine still says "invited for interview" but I saw on last year's forum that the status changed for some of the people on last year's decision day (dec 15) in the morning

Reactions: 1 user
Mine still says "invited for interview" but I saw on last year's forum that the status changed for some of the people on last year's decision day (dec 15) in the morning
That makes sense! So this year's decision date is dec 1, but last year's decision date was dec 15?

Members don't see this ad :)
Last year, the people who had that update generally got an acceptance call. I was waitlisted and had no change until afternoon but from people i talked to it seemed like the majority of those who had the check back the night before ended up accepted.

Good luck to you all!

Last year, the people who had that update generally got an acceptance call. I was waitlisted and had no change until afternoon but from people i talked to it seemed like the majority of those who had the check back the night before ended up accepted.

Good luck to you all!
was it the night before? I think it was the same day , early in the morning.

Best of luck for you too!

Has anybody seen on the USPS informed delivery that they will get a package (priority mail) arriving today/tomorrow? It got sent out Monday at noon. That's what mine says

Welp, checked my USPS informed delivery thing, says nothing is arriving for me. I guess I'mma brace for the worse

what state are you in?

I live in FL, but I never get packages from usps priority mail (meaning the sender paid ~$10 to make sure it sent within 1-3 business days) nor am I aware that I should be getting anything. The informed delivery doesn't tell me exactly who sent it tho. Did you get the notification for a package too?

I live in FL, but I never get packages from usps priority mail (meaning the sender paid ~$10 to make sure it sent within 1-3 business days) nor am I aware that I should be getting anything. The informed delivery doesn't tell me exactly who sent it tho. Did you get the notification for a package too?
I haven't received anything so I'm wondering if others have received the same notification

Attachments

• 5E8D546C-EBA5-4C1D-B127-7D39FA9BC1B9.jpeg
    5E8D546C-EBA5-4C1D-B127-7D39FA9BC1B9.jpeg
    64.3 KB · Views: 266
So weird!! I was hoping you could see it. Well let us know and hopefully it’s from Nova!!!!! Sending prayers
False alarm. I was able to figure out where its from and its not from NOVA. Sorry for the scare, just didn't wanna get my hopes up if it wasn't from NOVA. Best of luck to everyone tomorrow!

Welp, checked my USPS informed delivery thing, says nothing is arriving for me. I guess I'mma brace for the worse
Don't worry about it, Nova sends mail to all applicants with their decision of acceptance or waitlist regardless. I had something set to deliver a few days after acceptance day from nova and it ended up being a waitlist decision and i ended up getting accepted anyway so dont worry about it

Has anyone heard anything? Had any status change on the portal?