Not uploaded to PostOffice Yet!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

MD Dreams

15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone else getting this message for stuff they know that they have submitted a while back. I'm thinking it's just because the system just opened and its really busy. I will be more at peace if I know others are in the same boat ;)

Members don't see this ad.

Anyone else getting this message for stuff they know that they have submitted a while back. I'm thinking it's just because the system just opened and its really busy. I will be more at peace if I know others are in the same boat ;)

My letters and photo and stuff weren't shown as uploaded to the post office for available download until like 11:45...but some of the schools have already come back twice to download the info....some schools haven't downloaded anything....

Mine shows that the USMLE transript is not uploaded. What's the deal with that? Does anyone know who is responsible for uploading it?

Some of mine still show up an not in post office. I've also noticed that some programs have downloaded what is available and others not having downloaded anything. I guess I'll just have to be patient. Thanks.

Mine shows that the USMLE transript is not uploaded. What's the deal with that? Does anyone know who is responsible for uploading it?

Yeah, same here. That's the one piece of information that I do want them to see. I think it's just the system trying to cope with all the info coming in. It does say on their web site that it may take a couple of hours for things to show up as downloaded, but I know it's been a little more than a couple of hours. It's going to be a long couple of months :confused:

yeah, it says that my USMLE Transcript is not uploaded yet...but they got my 50 bucks so I'm sure that it just takes a bit of time to transfer over...looks like we're all in the sme boat so I'm sure we're fine

I dont know if this applies to everyone, but here is my situation. Take what you can.

Our school uploads everthing as soon as ERAS confirms to them weve submitted our apps. Our transcripts, deans letter, letters of rec everything. They also told me that my Level 2 scores usually get posted 1-2 days after paying ERAS my 50 bucks.

On a second note... can someone explain this to me

Profile 09-01-2006 08:00 am 09-01-2006 01:01 pm
Profile 09-01-2006 03:26 pm Available, but not yet retrieved
CAF 09-01-2006 08:00 am 09-01-2006 01:01 pm
CAF 09-01-2006 03:26 pm Available, but not yet retrieved

How did my Profile and CAF change sometime today. Some programs downloaded the orgional, but now there is another copy of it??? WTF.. I didn't change it, I thought once you certify it, its a permanent document?????

same thing happened to me.
You can click the upper right corner where it say "Why is a document sent twice" or something like that.

ERAS just resends things if they think there may have been a problem (that's what I gathered).

I dont know if this applies to everyone, but here is my situation. Take what you can.

Our school uploads everthing as soon as ERAS confirms to them weve submitted our apps. Our transcripts, deans letter, letters of rec everything. They also told me that my Level 2 scores usually get posted 1-2 days after paying ERAS my 50 bucks.

yeah...well...my school has everything uploaded..but not the Dean's letter since they aren't released until Nov 1st

Yeah....dont sweat the resend thing with the CAF and profile. Mine did the same thing and the office said it was no biggy. You have done all you can do now, sit back relax and let it marinate.