This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

OTkw

Reaction score
Hello everyone!

I was hoping someone on here could give me some information on their experiences with North Central College, any current students or anyone who has interviewed with them. I was invited to an interview in March and I would love some tips, advice, or guidance in preparation for it. I am super nervous because I heard that they do group interviews and I don't know how that will work or how I will stand out while being compared to the other applicants.
What should I know before going into the interview? What should I bring/wear? What questions should I expect? And what is the day like? It seems like a long day, I wasn't sure if it was interviewing the whole day or what.

Thanks so much in advance, I appreciate any help I can get!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Hello everyone!

I was hoping someone on here could give me some information on their experiences with North Central College, any current students or anyone who has interviewed with them. I was invited to an interview in March and I would love some tips, advice, or guidance in preparation for it. I am super nervous because I heard that they do group interviews and I don't know how that will work or how I will stand out while being compared to the other applicants.
What should I know before going into the interview? What should I bring/wear? What questions should I expect? And what is the day like? It seems like a long day, I wasn't sure if it was interviewing the whole day or what.

Thanks so much in advance, I appreciate any help I can get!

Hi! Hope your interview at North Central went well! I have one coming up next week. What was the interview like/what was the schedule for the day? Thanks!

Reactions: 1 users
Hi! Hope your interview at North Central went well! I have one coming up next week. What was the interview like/what was the schedule for the day? Thanks!

The interview was good. We did a writing exercise in the morning and then interviews (about 30 mins), and info/lunch/tour after! Good luck, you will do great!

Just had my interview on the 15th, they said we should know by April 15th. How about you?

I had interview last September and I got accepted already! Keep me updated about yours :) goodluck

Hey! Has anyone heard back from North Central? I just did and was accepted and wanted to know if anyone else has decided on which school they are attending.

Reactions: 1 user
Hey! Has anyone heard back from North Central? I just did and was accepted and wanted to know if anyone else has decided on which school they are attending.
Congrats on your acceptance! I haven't heard back yet, when did you interview? Are you going to accept? I also applied to Chicago State University and still haven't heard anything at all.

I had interview last September and I got accepted already! Keep me updated about yours :) goodluck
Do you know how many people have been accepted yet? It seems like the program would be full by now so I'm nervous but yes I will update you!

I’m attending north central :)