This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

MetalloBetalactamase

vaxn8 ya dammt kids dammt!
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I had to field a few financial curve balls and despite the fact my school alleges they gave me the money to set up my COMLEX PE, I didn't have the funds - rent, other test fees, other mandatory fees, namely a big fat ticket, a reinstatement of driving privileges fee, and a credit problems fee from a rental property. I didn't have the money until today. Now I have the money, (I have a living parent who will front me the fee with a gracious repayment period) but no PE dates are open on The NBOME site.

My problem is this....How do I get a COMLEX 2 PE date?

Has anyone solved this problem, or does anyone know of a solution???

Members don't see this ad.

About a third of my class has that same problem. Somebody called NBOME and they are supposed to be posting more dates in sometime in November

Reactions: 1 user
I know a few people having this problem too. I think the only thing you can do is to check their website a lot and keep your eye out for any emails from NBOME about dates opening up. Good luck!

Members don't see this ad :)
Keep checking everyday, some dates open up eventually.

Sent from my SM-G935R4 using Tapatalk

Isn't there a Firefox extension that can check for changes to a website? I know allo uses it to get notified of new CS openings. Can anybody confirm it works for PE as well?

Lots of people in the same situation. Dates will be added as we go. Have to just keep checking. Annoying I know.

NBOME has new PE dates es available, their system is back up. TIL when dealing with NBOME tablet = bad, phone = bad.