Bad comlex level 2. Help!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

futuredoc1317

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Feeling a bit defeated..

I got a 234 on step 2 but just got back my level 2 and it was a 433.

I'm going to be dual applying to both FM and IM. Applying to community and academic.

Do you think I still have a good chance of matching? No other red flags on my app.

Members don't see this ad.

You should be fine. Your Step 2 score is probably going to be the one programs pay more attention to and you passed Level 2 on the first attempt. You could maybe tip the balance in favor of community programs in your application list, but you shouldn't have any particular difficulties in matching.

Reactions: 2 users
You should be fine. Your Step 2 score is probably going to be the one programs pay more attention to and you passed Level 2 on the first attempt. You could maybe tip the balance in favor of community programs in your application list, but you shouldn't have any particular difficulties in matching.
Thanks so much! I really needed to hear that. If anyone else has words of courage that'd be helpful too.

Members don't see this ad :)
Just the fact that you took step will help you a lot. By and large, the majority of FM DO applicants do not take step.

Reactions: 1 user