no bachelors

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

tfayek

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
so i'm applying this year and i can't help but be worried that i dont have a degree. my gpa is 3.5, worked as pharm tech in retail for 1.5 yrs, and now volunteering as pharmacy tech in a local hospital. i have 3 good recommendation letters, one with a pharmacist i worked with and the other from my supervisor who knows me pretty well and can attest to my work ethic. my main concern is applying without a degree and how this would affect my chances. i'm taking the pcat this november and i think i've prepared enough for it. oh and the schools im applying to are wingate, campbell, lipscomb, and belmont

Members don't see this ad.

I'm applying to wingate and a few other schools. I have no degree don't worry about it!!

Members don't see this ad :)
Probably not much, if at all. Pharmacy school isn't hard to get into nowadays. Just attend the cheapest school possible.

I know alot of people that did that your fine!! Please answer my forum? I would really appreciate it!!

I'm applying to wingate and a few other schools. I have no degree don't worry about it!!
good to know i'm not the only one. if you dont mind me asking what other schools are you applying to? have you heard back from wingate yet?

good to know i'm not the only one. if you dont mind me asking what other schools are you applying to? have you heard back from wingate yet?

I have not heard back from Wingate. I submitted my application on 9/26 so I'm still waiting for my GPA to be verified. Hopefully any day now. Plus I take the PCAT on the 30th of this month. I applied to Kentucky, Shenandoah, Appalachian, and Charleston.