New Venture

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I might be interested. I like sleep. I like not physically going to work.

Members don't see this ad.

another class of 2009 interested here!

Members don't see this ad :)
Oh yeah? Bo knows football.. and Bo knows baseball... oh well.. he used to.

Is cerner your pharmacy operating system?

we changed over to cerner this past fall. our old system was DOS-based and older than I am.

they didn't formally have the interns trained on the new software but I can muddle around it pretty sufficiently. I can certainly enter Colace and Restoril all night ;)

we changed over to cerner this past fall. our old system was DOS-based and older than I am.

they didn't formally have the interns trained on the new software but I can muddle around it pretty sufficiently. I can certainly enter Colace and Restoril all night ;)

Now that is just wrong...you're going to let the patient zonk out then have their stool softened? Your hospital must go through some serious amount of "Depends."

But my superior skills deserve far better

yeah... Pre-resident with superior skills... :smuggrin:

Go bring me some coffee... cream and sugar.

Now that is just wrong...you're going to let the patient zonk out then have their stool softened? Your hospital must go through some serious amount of "Depends."

dunno - that stuff comes from central supply. not my problem!

Members don't see this ad :)
now is this free-standing or working as a contractor to orgs that own small hospitals (like Community Health Systems) that don't require 24hr pharmacist staffing?

:smuggrin::smuggrin:

spoken like a true pharmacist...

my pharmacists are very proud of me. I was a quick study. I took only a few weeks to become a crotchety old pharmacist. however I still like nurses.

now is this free-standing or working as a contractor to orgs that own small hospitals (like Community Health Systems) that don't require 24hr pharmacist staffing?

Yes and yes...we will have a central location but we want to promote our pharmacists work from home processing orders for non 24 hour pharmacies.

my pharmacists are very proud of me. I was a quick study. I took only a few weeks to become a crotchety old pharmacist. however I still like nurses.

I guess they must have filled the DOP position in NM... the headhunter isn't harrassing me about the position anymore...

I guess they must have filled the DOP position in NM... the headhunter isn't harrassing me about the position anymore...

I'm not sure which DOP needed filling... We were short a clinical director for a couple months. Now we just need a gajillion staff pharmacists. Too bad I have no interest in staying here. They're talking about sign-on bonuses at the hospital.

yeah... Pre-resident with superior skills... :smuggrin:

Go bring me some coffee... cream and sugar.

Sooooo mean....I've had my license for almost 4 whole months now! Hehehe

Sooooo mean....I've had my license for almost 4 whole months now! Hehehe

good..so you should be fairly good at walking around with coffee in one hand and a clipboard in the other. So you won't spill the coffee when you bring it to me...

I was being silly goof.

Actually...I'd have to think about it. I don't always like to bring my work home. But sure, if I had an office set aside overlooking a golf course, it would be a no-brainer. ;)

What good will an office overlooking a golf course do in the middle of the night?

My office loverlooks my driveway!!:thumbdown:

That doesn't sound too bad...

ferrariun8.png

What the heck is siding? I like the blue shutters...

I like the 355 better than the 348. Which newer one do you like best?

Whatever that's not brick on the house is usually siding.

Love 599 Fiorano... Out of my price range at this time.

Hmmmm, that throws a wrench in the whole cut bait theory. :rolleyes:

You going fishing soon? I haven't been in a few months...gotta fly home soon.

gonna try this weekend.

They put up a decent fight...but you rarely catch one big enough where you'd need a gaff. I never have anyways.

What bait do you use for the crappy croppies?

tuge jigs.. I like the black and red... and sometimes crappie likes it too.

And I have white plastic minnows with awesome action.. served me well last season. I end up catching so many...the hook gets dull..