New on the forums

WhoDatHN

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys! I'm new here. Soon I'm going to begin senior year and my goal afterwards is enroll university for my pre-med/med studies. :D I hope I can get along with you.

Members don't see this ad.

What university? and welcome :)

Members don't see this ad :)
Welcome :) SDN is kind of a big deal

Not true.

More discussion and knowledge isn't a bad thing (unless you're for censorship).

What university? and welcome :)

Well, first off I'm not a US student. I am from Honduras. Here, as far for universities there are 3 that have medicine on their academic programs, but the best one is UNAH (National Autonomous University of Honduras) where I'm planning to go.

Tread carefully on SDN. It's basically a sign up to be an arrogant Pre-med, which isn't necessarily a bad thing :smuggrin:

i wouldn't say that. Like Hillo said, there's a lot of good info on this site (of course take everything with a grain of salt). And I mean yes - there is a good amount of them, but there's also a good amount of regular, chill people. Also I'd like to believe those arrogant pre-meds would be arrogant no matter what they were pursuing, it just so happened they got here.. Maybe I'm an optimist? :shrug:

Well, first off I'm not a US student. I am from Honduras. Here, as far for universities there are 3 that have medicine on their academic programs, but the best one is UNAH (National Autonomous University of Honduras) where I'm planning to go.

That's really cool! Well, I wish you good luck senior year. Work and hard and play hard as I like to say :).

This is a really cool place, it really is and it really helped me explore a TON of options. I guarantee you that you'll meet awesome people on here and learn a lot. Also post your questions, people on here will be happy to help.

Just stay away from pre-allo altogether because you will get called out on basically anything. Also, don't link your twitter to sdn cause people like to judge you based on your profile picture. I would of thought that these "above average" students would know better than to judge peeps based on style. I learned the hard way! Just a piece of advice! :)

i wouldn't say that. Like Hillo said, there's a lot of good info on this site (of course take everything with a grain of salt). And I mean yes - there is a good amount of them, but there's also a good amount of regular, chill people. Also I'd like to believe those arrogant pre-meds would be arrogant no matter what they were pursuing, it just so happened they got here.. Maybe I'm an optimist? :shrug:

IMHO I guess they're arrogant 'cause they think they already made their way to med school. How silly. :confused:

That's really cool! Well, I wish you good luck senior year. Work and hard and play hard as I like to say :).

This is a really cool place, it really is and it really helped me explore a TON of options. I guarantee you that you'll meet awesome people on here and learn a lot. Also post your questions, people on here will be happy to help.

Thanks! :D

Members don't see this ad :)
Just stay away from pre-allo altogether because you will get called out on basically anything. Also, don't link your twitter to sdn cause people like to judge you based on your profile picture. I would of thought that these "above average" students would know better than to judge peeps based on style. I learned the hard way! Just a piece of advice! :)

I better follow your advice, then.

Hey guys! I'm new here. Soon I'm going to begin senior year and my goal afterwards is enroll university for my pre-med/med studies. :D I hope I can get along with you.

Welcome to the forums! We have quite a few good people here, some in college, going, or like you currently involved with the HSDN section.

Last edited:
Welcome to the forums! We have quite a few good people here, some in college, going, or like you in the HSDN section.
Hey CameronMed, am I one of those "good" peoples? ;)

Cool! I'm an international student too but I'm coming to the US for undergrad...
Never met anyone from Honduras before... Welcome to SDN!
I betta be one of them good peoples @cameronmed

Hey CameronMed, am I one of those "good" peoples? ;)

Cool! I'm an international student too but I'm coming to the US for undergrad...

Ofcourse you guys are :laugh: I only said "quite a few" because of some that have be banned from the website haha.

That's nice. Actually, I was going to the US for undergrad, but unfortunately I had some issues so I won't be able to go. :(

lol dude don't take it so personally. it was an honest piece of advice. I wasn't judging you at all... just the photo. I don't think it was a reflection of who you are as a person, if that makes you feel better?

Lol I wasn't talking about your advice man! That was actually useful because it didn't come off as arrogant as nysegop's advice!

nysegop went OFF on my profile picture! Lol, he actually said that I was uneducated because I had on shades, you on the other hand said its not a proper fashion which I partly agree!

Lol I wasn't talking about your advice man! That was actually useful because it didn't come off as arrogant as nysegop's advice!

nysegop went OFF on my profile picture! Lol, he actually said that I was uneducated because I had on shades, you on the other hand said its not a proper fashion which I partly agree!

good times :laugh: :thumbup:

Welcome to SDN! I like to think I'm one of those good people :D Like already said you can find a lot of good advice here, but yes take it with a grain of salt. Feel free to ask questions here, we are always open for questions, or at least I am. I'm currently a Junior. Good luck on Senior year. :)

Welcome! I lived in Puerto Cortes for a while back in the late 2000's. some of my friends graduated from med schools there and I think are tryin to go into cardiology now.

Welcome! I lived in Puerto Cortes for a while back in the late 2000's. some of my friends graduated from med schools there and I think are tryin to go into cardiology now.

Thanks! It's nice to know that. How did you like Puerto Cortés?

Lol. nysegop is a little weird.. and super desperate.

Welcome to SDN, OP. You can browse through any forums you want, but just don't act like your knowledgeable in something you're not (which means falsely advising college students, med students etc.). That and be sure to use the search function before posting your question.

Lol. nysegop is a little weird.. and super desperate.

Welcome to SDN, OP. You can browse through any forums you want, but just don't act like your knowledgeable in something you're not (which means falsely advising college students, med students etc.). That and be sure to use the search function before posting your question.

Sure. I wouldn't do it, anyway. I'm not one of those pretentious "know it all" kids.

Thanks! It's nice to know that. How did you like Puerto Cortés?

It was cool man. I miss it haha. i actually tended bar in san pedro for a while til i got the job in puerto cortes.

It was cool man. I miss it haha. i actually tended bar in san pedro for a while til i got the job in puerto cortes.

I'm glad you liked it. It's very nice on the coast region of Honduras. It has been a lot of years since the last time I went to Puerto Cortés, I must go again some day.