Since there is one for about every forum but this one..

MsDeterminded

One Step Above Time
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I figure I'd make one. Its officially 2012 you guys :) what are your new year's resolutions? What are your goals and aspirations?
Learn from past, Live for future.

Members don't see this ad.

My resolution is to adapt well to college and keep plugging away at my classes this year. =)

What's yours?

Become more studious and take time to really enjoy life. :)

Members don't see this ad :)
Get back in shape, be more studious, have a great start to college, and enjoy life more.

My resolution this year is simple in theory but hard in application: to not be totally consumed by school/college stuff, because it's important to stop and smell the roses too.

I definitely echo everyone's attempt to smoothly transition to college life.

Also, I would like to run a marathon.

This is actually my first post - I'm new here. I've been reading posts for a while but just decided to join the forum - think I can provide some good insight.

This insight is COMPLETELY unrelated to medicine but, I have ran several marathon's! I can honestly say it is one of the most rewarding things I have ever done! I love running - I've gotten to the point where if I DON'T run for a day or two, I get stir-crazy. You should definitely do it!!

Believe it or not I enjoy running I'm just to lazy to do it. Because of this particular post I'm actually going to start running this year. Sounds like some postive and might help my life more than I think. +1 added to my new's resolution!

Believe it or not I enjoy running I'm just to lazy to do it. Because of this particular post I'm actually going to start running this year. Sounds like some postive and might help my life more than I think. +1 added to my new's resolution!

Congrats on starting running! I started recently, and it has definitely helped me both physically and mentally. May I suggest either the C25K plan or the Budd Coates plan. I currently use the Coates plan, but both really help you build a base. I can get a link to either one if you are interested. Good luck!

I used C25K, now I am on B210K, they have worked well for me.