Nephrology Fellowship Applicants 2010-2011

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Updating the list

1. 3anoon: U of Virginia, U of Louisville, Emory, South Carolina, Tennessee,Henry Ford , allegheny, UTHSC, MCG, Uni of Miami, Uni of Florida Jacksonville, Uni of Indiana,

2. Cmycburkitt: U Chicago, U Miami, UCLA, Temple, Penn State, Henry Ford

3. Cute: louisville,emory,alleghany,syracuse,U o chicago

4. docbeans: U Utah, U Pitt, UCLA harbor, Hershey, U of Virginia,Emory, Allegheny, USC, Upstate, Stony brook
5. Duofellowshio12:

6. Jaded: Tulane, Univ. of Mississippi, Univ. of Tennessee, Uthsc, UTMB, MCG

7. Kidneys: Duke, TUFTS, UT southwestern, Yale, BU, Temple, U Florida

8. Nephrology2010: UTSW, UCLA, U Wash, VCU, U Rochester, Upitt, NYC program?, PA program?

9. Nephron12: CA program? CT program?

10. Neprhonaim2011:MGH, nyu westchester, henry ford, u mass , tulsa-Oklahoma, shreveport

11. Princebaghdad:

12. Ruwang: U Ala, U Miami, U Utah, U Denver, Keiser, ucla, MA program, ny Stony brook Uni

13. smartkidneys: U Florida, Jefferson/Christ, Drexel

14. Stylinisland: Henry Ford, Elmhurst

15. nephro9: Jefferson Medical College/Christiana Care Health Servic

16. renal 2012: Cleveland Clinic, Mt Sinai, UFlorida Gainseville and Brown University, Univ of Chicago, UMN, Mayo Clinic, JH

17. Nephro2012: . 1. UAB, 2. Jackson memorial Miami, 3. UPMC- Pittsburgh, 4. Mt. Sinai Med NY, 5. BWH-MGH boston 6. Uni of Minnesota 7. Medical College of Wisconsin 8. Brown 9. Thomas Jefferson

18. darthmaul: MUSC, St Louis University, Henry Ford, Darmouth-Hitchcock, Texas A&M, UT medical branch, University of South Florida, University of Michigan

19. KidneyGirl: Temple, Penn State, Dartmouth, Brown, Montefiore, UMDNJ-Robert Wood Johnson, Allegheny General, UPMC, University of Maryland, GWU, Henry Ford, Northwestern, University of Miami
[/QUOTE]

20. PGY1 resident : Hopkins; BWI/MGH; Univ Of Florida; UAB; Mt Sinai; Hopkins Bayview.
Just reposting it..!!

Members don't see this ad.

Excatly 2 weeks before match day!!! So, I want to wish everyone the best of luck for the last time. Hope we all get what we want.

Members don't see this ad :)
Good luck everybody...
I hope we all match at our preferred places!!

It was really nice meeting you guys...hopefully we can continue to keep in touch after this.

Good luck everybody .....:)

let the countdown begins:eek:

Just checking the pulse of the forum!! It had been almost dead silence here for a while...
Did people shun Nephrology altogether :p .. 9 days to go...

Just checking the pulse of the forum!! It had been almost dead silence here for a while...
Did people shun Nephrology altogether :p .. 9 days to go...

9 days and counting...........

9 days and counting...........

anything new nephrology wise?
new technology?
articles?
news?
hot jobs?

anything related to nephro would be great to mentoin here!!

anybody knows how is the nephrology fellowship program in washington hospital in dc ?

good luck everyone
Hope all goes well tomorrow
Wishing all of us bright futures!!!!

much love,
stylinisland
:luck:

Good luck everyone... :) Keep everyone posted of the endeavors 9read matched places)!!

Members don't see this ad :)
I matched at my first choice in Tulane!!!!!

Matched at UAB Alabama :)
Congrats to everyone for matching..

Congrats to all who matched!!!! Hope we all have an enjoyable time learning what we love at our various training facilities.

primer 600 pages
comprehensive clinical neph. like harrison for nephro
acid base for bruton very good book
handbook for dialysis and transplant.

these few books. some programs will give u some of these books free.

congrat for everybody :D

primer 600 pages
comprehensive clinical neph. like harrison for nephro
acid base for bruton very good book
handbook for dialysis and transplant.

these few books. some programs will give u some of these books free.

congrat for everybody :D

Wow!!

Did you actually buy these books?

I guess uptodate is not going to be enough this time!

No but I know from my previous nephro fellows :p