Need Urgent Advice!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

medhopeful_18

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

I could really use some advice. I have to make a final decision by tomorrow. I have been accepted to NoordaCOM and KHSC-KansasCOM (both are newer schools) and I am having trouble deciding on where to go. I like Utah better as a state but I don't think that should be the only reason for me to go there. They don't have fafsa approved loans there yet but KansasCOM does. I would assume Kansas would be a little cheaper to live in as well. What would you guys select especially based on the programs alone?

Members don't see this ad.

Go to KansasCOM if it has federal loans, you will thank yourself later. The two schools are equally unknown commodities, there is no reason to further burden yourself with higher interest rates and inability to do PSLF later on.

Reactions: 1 users
I vote KansasCOM as well. That private loan interest grows a lot quicker.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi Everyone,

I could really use some advice. I have to make a final decision by tomorrow. I have been accepted to NoordaCOM and KHSC-KansasCOM (both are newer schools) and I am having trouble deciding on where to go. I like Utah better as a state but I don't think that should be the only reason for me to go there. They don't have fafsa approved loans there yet but KansasCOM does. I would assume Kansas would be a little cheaper to live in as well. What would you guys select especially based on the programs alone?
KSCOM

Reactions: 1 user